Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,723 members, 7,879,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Goko Cleanser Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Goko Cleanser Church (471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goko Cleanser Church by gokocleanser: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am proud to announce that I am starting a new christian reformation,
in facts it is also a muslim reformation as well as a jewish one.
Im also reforming the buddhist, sikh and hindu faiths.

I am replacing them all with the worship of goko cleanser, you see I'm starting an underground goko cleanser cult. Our religion's only mission is to sell as much goko cleanser as humanely possible and we are in need of recruits.

We have produced a rewriten version of the Holy Bible, Qur'an and Old Testament to fit in with our new ideals of the almighty goko cleanser.

What today's christians don't realize is that Jesus Christ has indeed already returned to earth in the form of Dr. Iguedo's heavenly creation of perfectly mixed angelic healing herbs. I have consumed goko cleanser myself and I have since started seeing visions of allah, christ, buddha etc. all around me. The amount of heavenly energy that is packaged into goko cleanser has already been realized in many places in the world.

Think for a second, where do you see much of the poverty or war in the world? whatever came to your mind I will garountee that those places have low levels of goko cleanser consumption. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

and before we collectively realize our true god, the goko cleanser we will continue to live in our hellish earth

Thank you for reading and reply if you would like to join my calls for goko cleanser worship

Re: The Goko Cleanser Church by Cabinda4Ever: 1:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Thank you so much for enlightening me into the wonders of GOKO Cleanser. I fully agree with you and would like to join your cult. However, I have one opinion to share. That is that instead of Jesus Christ returning to earth as GOKO Cleanser, I think Dr. Iguedo himself is our true god. This makes perfect sense, as only immortal beings such as him are able to concoct such a wonderous medicine.
Re: The Goko Cleanser Church by gokocleanser: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2019
I [/color] agree [color=#990000] with [/color] your [color=#000099] hypothesis [/color]

Perhaps Goko Cleanser is merely a means of putting into physical form Dr. Iguedo's vast supernatural powers [color=#550000]

(1) (Reply)

Can God "Lose" To The Devil? / Story of a old village woman and my contact with her good. / How Much Do You Drop For Offering In The Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.