Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere (238 Views)

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Buhari Not Behaving Like Father Of The Nation — Afenifere / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere by Akachukwuroland: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere

The pan-Yoruba socio-political organization, Afenifere, today, flayed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo describing him as an enemy of Yoruba people by not championing the region’s interest in the All Progressive Congress led government...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/osinbajo-is-enemy-of-yoruba-nation.html
Re: Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
That fake pastor is a traitor, we all know that. He should start getting ready to help his uncle with his loads back to daura. We don't want another level of poverty, enough killings and suffering. I'm atikulated and I can't wait for my vote to speak for me on Saturday grin
Re: Osinbajo Is An Enemy Of The Yoruba Nation ~ Afenifere by Mynd44: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019

(1)

The Signs Are Clear: The Only Way Buhari Can Win Is To Rig. / February 16th Presidential Election. / Read The AFENIFERE COMMUNIQUE Reaffirming Their Endorsement Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.