Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,446 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos (33148 Views)

Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by JeffreyKinkade: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
If somebody can just see like half crate of Chilled gulder to add to this equation, 4 + 4 issa goal!!! grin

Ps- All the hate comments I have received and still receiving for the 4+4/ Next level is very interesting, you all shouldn't worry, I am compiling all your monikers and will be sending Valentine presents to every single one of you once the results are out.....

Bad guy! You wan dae sure say your 30k no go stop before you send them valentine presents. Poor dude.
Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by Ginibaby877: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Wow, and people stay around there but its not fully developed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by APCsupporter: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
abduljabbar4 make i epp u mention cyynthiakiss
Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, two wild African civets were killed two days ago in Delta state.

The nocturnal mammals were killed at the back of Ibori Golf Club in Asaba, state.

Further details as to what later became of the dead animals - were not given as it is claimed were reportedly butchered by the residents.tt

Some time ago, an African civet was killed vigilante at Fanalou Street, Off Country Home Motel Road, Ugbor in Benin City, Edo state.

However, the killing of the Civet caused outrage online as commentators condemned by some Facebook users who preferred that it would have been sent to the Zoo.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/two-african-civets-killed-near-ibori-golf-club-in-asaba-photos.html
that looks like an African jackal to me,we call it EDI aboni in igboland and many communities don't eat it.
Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by showafrica(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jentle244:
No respect for wild life. What a world cry

As I dey write now, wild life dey hungry me, anytime I set my business to auto run, I am going back to the village to deal with wild. It's the most sweetest thing in Africa apart from sexxx. Just roast the shiiit and grind original igbo dried peppe then find palmy omg. You will hate red meat if you try this at home. Hausa pple Don kill our liver finish with cow meat and the funny thing is they don't graze alone, they now buy some fertilizer for cows to grow fast. God help me achieve this before 40. Africa is jungle already, you either eat or be eaten.
Re: Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos by mubby4real(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Zangazanga:
How to be a FTCer

Just look for an animal thread and comment sharp sharp (Preferably snake thread) and you are on your way to making millions.
Do they pay one for being FTC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) / Pygmy Sperm Whale Butchered On Lekki Beach / Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.