Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Happy Birthday Jarus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Jarus (8472 Views)

Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by mamagee3(f): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Dont disturb him, He is currently sleeping-with someone
Is that you? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
He is shaggi-ng mamagee
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2010
dayokanu:

He is shaggi-ng mamagee
I think he's shagging dayokanu.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2010
I know he is shaggi-ng mamagee
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2010
I'm humbled by the avalanche of well-wishes here and in other places. Too bad the day co-incided with an unavoidable programme that kept me offline for the whole day. Read thru all your comments and wondered whether I truly deserve this.
My simple prayer is that God almighty reward u in manifolds. Yeap, it fell into Ramadan and plan was to have a swell break of fast with family and friends, with office colleagues having their share earlier in the day, but the unpredictable vagaries of life just didn't allow that to happen. So everything will now take place tomorrow.
I'm gonna PM the first ten posters and send them a token recharge card as my appreciation. For those not in Naija, they are free to nominate anoda person.
Ese modupe, Nagode, jazakumullahu khaeran, eniyan l'aaso ibora mi.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2010
Where is the cake?

Ok u re fasting, but pls respond to the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501959.0.html

Your xter has been badly smeared.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2010
Posting from phone, so couldn't open the link. Which section is the thread?
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2010
Seen and replied to. Rushed there only to realize it's just another jejune ranting of a confused tribalist.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by DisGuy: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Bro Jarus!!

the most, the highest, the craziet and be be lo with the awards grin

keep my orange ice cold o i dey come!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by VPersie: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2010
And Nairalanders gather again for their regular ego-massaging and butt-kissing. E no dey tire una?
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Remii(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2010
Happy Birthday, Jarus, walali airatul airul laka minal ulah, may the future better than the past in all ramifications, Amin.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by shanda(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2010
Happy Birthday bro. I enjoy reading your posts. Infact I check ur profile almost everyday to read ur latest post. I actually look forward to meeting u.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by chosen04(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2010
welcome to the 'world'
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by talk2keke: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2010
Remii:

Happy Birthday, Jarus, walali airatul airul laka minal ulah, may the future better than the past in all ramifications, Amin.

May Allah (SWT) Grant you the best of this world and the hereafter,and i wish long life and much more prosperous years in good health.
amin.

Ma Salam.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by abdurrazaq(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2010
Wish you joyous years ahead.

AMYN
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by jorem(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2010
happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by woro: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2010
just using this medium to wish u long life many happy returns may Almighty Allah continnue to guide and protect u grant ur heart desires aamiiiiiinn!! u no com tell us for iftar
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by shesmondD: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2010
Hey my jaru happy birthday my Nigga i wanna wish you a pleasant years ahead
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by bukydiamon(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2010
hapu birt daaay tu yu, hapu birt daaay tu yu hapu birt daaay tu yu jaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.
hapu birt daaay tu yu. i no dey sing for nothing o. i dey expect my cake oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2010
Thanks all,
Imela
Nagode
Ese modupe
Jazakumullahu khaeran

I no dey see my tribalist friends here today, wetin happen nao . . .
one don even give me birthday gift here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501959.0.html grin
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Deruks(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Dont disturb him, He is currently sleeping-with someone
no he is having birthday s,
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by coschuks(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2010
who is jarus pls, is he a wannabe celebrity on nairaland?
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by coschuks(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2010
well jarus, nevertheless i changed my mind. happy birthday to you.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by misterh(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Happy bday to you Jarus. May Allah protect and preserve you for your family and NL.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
oya, cut your piece

My tribalist frenemies are also invited grin

Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by netotse(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Jarus
Thanks for the largess man, you can like to tell boys all the significant dates in your life make we open shop ontop your matter now
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hmmnn agba ti de o . .
I actually like Twenty-something ages, simply becauseĀ  you are still seen as a small boy,especially if still single, but when you cross that line, some things will no longer be pardonable.
And I'm two years away from reaching that line now. Time to be a lil more serious, really. I can be very playful.
That's the major reflection point.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by dmomie(f): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
@JARUS, i dont know U. But obviously, THE WORLD CELEBRATES YOU!
Jarus:

Hmmnn agba ti de o . .
I actually like Twenty-something ages, simply because you are still seen as a small boy, but when you cross that line, some things will no longer be pardonable.
And I'm two years away from reaching that line now. Time to be a lil more serious, really. I can be very playful.
That's the major reflection point.
fink i know wat ur pondering,
Happy +1
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by AloyEmeka5: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Happy birthday. May Allah grant you more years on earth.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
Special thanks to you, Aloy, one of the landers I admire a lot, despite differences on many grounds.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
D-mommie, many tanx too
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by slaiojel: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
This may come late bro but you deserve these birthday wishes and many more, May Almighty Allah grant you good Health, Wealth, Long-life and Prosperity Amin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!
Allah pass you but you pass them, nuffin for them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Building Collapses In Abuja Kills Three (Pictures) / Adamawa Orders Closure Of 30 Boarding Schools Over Insecurity / OPC Leader, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, Threatens Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.