Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:46 PM

See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State (4014 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by SanusiGworo: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Just saw this posted by a known APC supporter here.
Impressive

See crowd grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by JasonScoolari: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
grin This is a mammoth crowd and I believe Baba will get up to 70% in Rivers state.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by azpekuliar: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Franzinni: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Please put graphic picture... Kai this crowd is too much... Yimu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Heeyor(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Wake up my brother! PDP is a serious business in the SS/SE Hope you heard Bubu got 138k plus in a region before python dance. This year will be worst

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2019
APC for where
VOYE PDP.
VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by AstralBody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin make I count? 1234567! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Jermat20(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Chai too much crowd

7 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Harry00(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin ah mah belle

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by tolexy007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin God see crowd, grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by TooMuchStuff: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Plsssssss...! This crowd is toooooo mush....!

We dey expect 76 votes for Buhari just to celebrate his birthday in Rivers state.

We no dey too stingy atol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by NaMe4: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Heyyyyy!!!!! 8 people have slumped due to the huge numbers. I can hear siren from the pishure!

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by KillTheZombies: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin This is a mammoth crowd and I believe Baba will get up to 70% in Rivers state.

You wan take laugh wound person here? grin

firefire, midolian, deomelo, modath, pchukwudi, ngeneukwenu, cleverly make una come see 'huge crowd'.
I believe Buhari will win 99% of rivers votes. Even Lalasticlala agrees with me. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by IJOBA2: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
NGWERE COME AND SEE CROWD O shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by propynich123: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pdp deceiving themselves
Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by ebig21(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
this crowd is enough to win Atiku

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by GudluckIBB(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
lam in pains grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by doctore212(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Too much crowd. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by 2wenty9ineteen: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
I think there's another definition for CROWD now

In APC campaigns, they will insult Obj for 20 minutes, insult Atiku for 20 minutes, insult saraki for 15 minutes then Buhari will collapse and stand up, hand over the flag to the wrong person. Adams will use his short legs to dance for 10 minutes, then sing the national anthem and close, they're done with campaign in the state they went to.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Born2Breed(f): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by iluvdonjazzy: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
that's beautiful
Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Salex007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
yeeeeeeaaaa my chest. heart attack

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by lolhadey89: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin Crowd indeed

MAKE MASSIVE SALES THIS YEAR WITH THIS UNBEATABLE E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN WE GUANRANTEE THAT YOU CAN’T GET SAME VALUE ANYWHERE ELSE!

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

E COMMERCE means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E COMMERCE Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by kmaster007: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
pdp and deir fake news... wen i saw d crowd on channels tv live... i no pdp re jst fake
Re: See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State by Mankosi: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whoever put this picture here is mischievous. This is when they were preparing the venue for the rally.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Ike Ekweremadu To Run For Governor On APC Ticket / Edo Election!! This Adams Oshiomole's House Is Melting Hearts As Other Reveals / Political Finance: Finally, Congrats To Nigerians As CBN Endorses Open Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.