Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

IPOB Terrorists How Market? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorists How Market? (494 Views)

IPOB Terrorists - How You Deceived Us With a Poisoned Chalice. / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Terrorists How Market? by SouthEastFacts: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Before IPOB miscreants shout afonja please go through the history of this moniker and confirm for yourself that I was once a member of IPOB but not miscreant.

I left the terrorist organization after the massacre of innocent Hausas in Abia. I believe the struggle is not against innocent humans but the government and it's armed institutions using only non-violent approach.

When I was a zombie, I used to see Nnamdi as infallible. I used to see anyone who opposed NK as enemies of the people and I don't believe any sensible Igboman is against NK.

Again I believed that no man alive has the capacity to shutdown the East expect NK. But I started having a change of heart after Anambra election. NK couldnt shut down Anambra, 400k voted.

I was part of the team that monitored compliance at Onitsha. I was disappointed but as a normal zombie then, I wrote a report stating their boycott.

I even created a thread, resurrecting stupid statistics just to deceive myself that NK is still relevant.

Another boycott was announced over Enugu, I refused to monitor because I am aware it will flop.

As usual, IPOB high command announced fake news asserting that the boycott was complied.

In 2006, NK under Uwazuruike then announced over radio Biafra census boycott. They swore with their lives that successful boycott will give us Biafra.

We his zombies then boycotted disobeying our elders. Today, no Biafra and we are suffering it today and the lunatic has started again.

The NK we knew was a pro-restructuring but when the government made some moves through Northern Governors Forum, NK changed to referendum.

Referendum was earlier scheduled on Sept, but NK hurriedly moved it to Feb 16th and till date, he hasn't told us how he escaped to Israel.

Anyone within IPOB High Command knows that their is nothing like IPOB Intelligence but rather a ragtag group of weed-smoking miscreants with jazz on their body.

The boys tried to move him during the raid in his compound. That was the time we heard from him until he appeared in Israel.

This thread is getting longer. The essence is to showcase to IPOB zombies how our campaigns are going nationwide and laugh at their stupidity.

I will start dropping the pictures now.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by SouthEastFacts: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ndi election boycott, this is our incoming government articulating how to get this country working again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
OUR REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

VOTE PDP
VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

SAY NO TO PARTY OF TYRANTS
SAY NO TO APC

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by SouthEastFacts: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
thunderfirebuha:
OUR REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

VOTE PDP

VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

SAY NO TO PARTY OF TYRANTS

SAY NO TO APC
You are a patriot. God bless your household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by Ojiofor: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Say no to IPOB say no to zombiesm in Igboland and vote Atiku for a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by SouthEastFacts: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Don't waste your breath on the terrorist, we will reject them on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by SaiATKUOBI2019: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
NDI IGBO SHOULD THINK LOGICALLY AND STRATEGIZE ON HOW TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA AND NOT THIS SHOW OF SHAME....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by munazafar(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
I go mount for my cabin on Saturday na so I go dey somebody go come tell me say somebody don die for polling booth make I contribute for ya burial.
Election gbakwa oku
Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by Blue3k(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Interesting OP. What is the future of IPOB now? After the election people will go back to shouting ipob if Atiku losses. If he wins they will be quite and work towards political solutions.
Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ipob members are bastars terrorists working for buhari pls more python dance and death to them sai atiku aguero abubakar
Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Blue3k:
Interesting OP. What is the future of IPOB now? After the election people will go back to shouting ipob if Atiku losses. If he wins they will be quite and work towards political solutions.
if atiku loses ipob members will suffer and no igbo will support them again.....that boycott is a real bluff on the part of nnamdi kanu
Re: IPOB Terrorists How Market? by bastardmod: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tiri gbosa for you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap APC Campaign DG And Ward Leader In Edo (photos) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycott, Asks Igbo To Vote En Masse / Scores Of Youth Coppers Stranded In Streets As INEC Postpones 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.