Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,757 members, 7,965,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos (37787 Views)

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by gassbee: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sirpaul:
and I see EMPTY seatsssssssssssssss
blind bartimaeus on nairaland,
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by bluebay(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
I see nothing but 1 or 2 hundreds Igbos..

A poor and lousy representation of the society in Lagos.

@SAIBABA2019-2023
See am. I didn’t see your comment when the thugs of APC were on Display in Ogun State.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by nonxo007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

I said Igbos, not igbo.

Are you ipob ni?

Guilty conscience no go kill many of you..

grin grin
So What is your stress with Ipob ? Are they affecting you in any way ? Or are they hindering your progress ? Have they harmed you or any one you know ?
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by JOMAX: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Queseda:
With what I have seen with the turnout for APC across the federation, only the SE will be left behind on our march to the next level. Even the SS people came out in their numbers to receive our Mr Incorruptible, the showings in Rivers and Bayelsa today have further reaffirmed our earlier position that Buhari's re-election is a forgone conclusion.

Sorry, they only came to see for themselves the man Buhari who has brought so much suffering to them. Others came to verify it's a actually ually Buhari not Jubril
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by JOMAX: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sirpaul:

go change ya grasses
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by JOMAX: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sirpaul:

go change ya grasses tongue
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
bluebay:

See am. I didn’t see your comment when the thugs of APC were on Display in Ogun State.
[/s]

The fact that you preoccupy yourself with thugs, criminal elements and anti social people doesn't mean I should also?
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
nonxo007:

So What is your stress with Ipob ? Are they affecting you in any way ? Or are they hindering your progress ? Have they harmed you or any one you know ?
[/s]

Why is this ipob crying, moaning and bothering me.?

Abeg go somewhere and athiefKulate.

grin grin
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Drug baron Tinubu who escaped through the toilet in Ogun yesterday thought he is still in control of Lagos. I see Atiku winning Lagos. Sanwo- Olu will win governorship

Bad dreamer na only u waka come
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by MINDMADE: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
But you were excited about Kwamkwaso crowd in Kano which was about Amana not Atiku
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by nonxo007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin
I'm not a member of Ipob, I'm a Nigerian first and an Igbo man second who wants the best for this country. Its a shame I can't say such for you, you're still too young to understand. But with time I hope you'll realize this.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by nonxo007(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin

I'm not a member of Ipob, I'm a Nigerian first and an Igbo man second who wants the best for this country. Its a shame I can't say such for you, you're still too young to understand. But with time I hope you'll realize this.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by bluebay(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The fact that you preoccupy yourself with thugs, criminal elements and anti social people doesn't mean I should also?
Perfect. You just gave definition of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats / Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.