Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Will Banish Anyone Caught In Electoral Violence In My Kingdom- Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Banish Anyone Caught In Electoral Violence In My Kingdom- Monarch (363 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Banish Anyone Caught In Electoral Violence In My Kingdom- Monarch by presstimestv: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
The traditional ruler of Agbon kingdom in Ethiope East local government area of Delta State, HRM Ukori that I, has pledged to banish some of his subjects captured in any sort of election violence in the kingdom.

The monarch made the threat at his palace in Isiokolo while brainstorming with leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP on the conduct of hitch-free elections in the Region so as to avoid election violence.

On his threat to banish politicians in the realm, he explained:”If any of you are captured in any kind of electoral violence, I as the Ovie of Agbon kingdom will pack them and their family members away from the kingdom and that I have the authority to do this”

Read more: https://presstimes.ng/i-will-banish-anyone-caught-in-electoral-violence-in-my-kingdom-monarch/#ixzz5fKC0OOuN

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Rally: Amosun Replies APC, Says Allegation Is Ridiculous / Are They Tired Of Calling Him Jubrin From Sudan? / ”report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News” – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.