Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB (52226 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
No hijab? Poor Yoruba Muslim will want his daughter to wear hijab all time even to a Christian School.
Why did they not join those pack like ice fish in the stadium?
So wearing your father campaign t-shirt is now campaigning? How many rallies are they organizing?
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Emac34: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Shezkid01(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
MirJay:
b

I pray you get brain
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
4+4

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by ngozianu(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
No motor bike
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by SaiATKUOBI2019: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Do you want to make a positive impact? Voting gives you that chance! Support the candidates and ballot measures that can help your community, state, and even the nation for the greater good. Make your voice heard in these elections.
The PDP is no doubt the only political party with a better candidate to chase the APC led government out of power this coming elections.BUHARI IS A MONUMENTAL ERROR THAT MUST BE CORRECTED.....SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Afamed: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Feeding 4 wives and 29 children of Atiku in Aso rock will definitely take Nigeria to another recession.No to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Slimzoo1: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yusuf my guy
Sai baba next level loading 95%
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by AKPON1: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Anyway you guys will not understand what Nigerians are passing through
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by agulion: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
that is beautiful nonsense, who them help
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by jaymejate: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Buhari's children are not campaigning for him... Yen....yen...yen. Atiku has 26 children, the only one visible is with APC in Adamawa, the boys are in Dubai carrying Ethiopian big yanshes up & down. See Buhari's kids.

https:///9eroyAQHNP

No my guy...
If your papa be president and money de enter your pocket steady. Sorry you no go campaign for him like mad?

Let Atiku enter and he wants to go for second term if his pikin no go come out and campaign for him too
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by magzey: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yes NEXT LEVEL, guys God bless the 1st Family grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Maxmavis(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Theives. Children of doom and perdition. Destined to lead Nigeria into the bottomless pit. Shame

*Spits*
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
they were dumb like their father, see that little peacock showing 3 finger instead of 4 finger.
mtceeeeew! ATICULATE TILL THY KINGDOM COME!
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by wink2015(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Buhari's children are not campaigning for him... Yen....yen...yen. Atiku has 26 children, the only one visible is with APC in Adamawa, the boys are in Dubai carrying Ethiopian big yanshes up & down. See Buhari's kids.

https:///9eroyAQHNP

They are only responding to the criticism they got from bloggers demanding for their whereabouts and why they are not campaigning?

As for Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President she is somehow maintaining her ground to back off the reelectioneering bid of her husband.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by funmilade4real(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Whether Una campaign for Una daddy or not

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

5%
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Slimzoo1: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where are Atiku children
Useless and shameless bigots
Sha the have ipopigs to campaigns for them
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by magzey: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
agulion:
that is beautiful nonsense, who them help
E DEY PAIN YOU.? Bad Belle na disease grin grin
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Smile4daddy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Great Nation

Great President PMB

Great family

Great Children

Great Citizens

Useless IPOB Pigs
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Bighead9: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
God bless Nigeria's first Family. Their father is busy fixing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by SaintLucia: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
PDP campaign rally just ended in Lagos the crowd no plenty o, 80% of the seats dey empty people were just standing to make it look like say people plenty. AIT even show but were cutting those sides that were empty.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by magzey: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:
Feeding 4 wives and 29 children of Atiku in Aso rock will definitely take Nigeria to another recession.No to Atikulooting
Hiuhiuhiuhiu I laff in Swahili grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by areta: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where is the First Lady....
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by James4bright(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why take pictures? To prove they are campaigning for their dad.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Felixv: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Beautiful kids. Atiku has 26 does he even know their names. Lol.

I didn’t even see obi’s kids.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by frowland(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
MirJay:
How far Yusuf. I hear say u get like 4 power bikes (250 million * 4 = 1billion ). Ahbeg which work u dey do cos me when dey spend 1 billion for bike.

or na your papa 150 cows u sell buy the bikes?

250 million naira byke? Abeg make we de lie with dignity na.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by magzey: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Great Nation

Great President PMB

Great family

Great Children

Great Citizens

Useless IPOB Pigs
Tell the Flat heads grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.