Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

All About Oneplus 6t - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All About Oneplus 6t (458 Views)

Oneplus 6T Maclauren Edition For Sale / Oneplus 6T For Sale (like New) / Pix!!super Beast Alert!!!!!Oneplus 6T 8gb Rom/128gb Ram,with Freebies For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Oneplus 6t by hassanAde(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
I have been using smartphones for quite a while now, I have never seen a device as awesome as ONEPLUS 6T with great special at a lesser price compared to other high-end smartphones like the Galaxy S7 series and note series from Samsung, the iPhones from Apple to mention a few.

I've been a user of Chinese make phones and actually making a decision to move to Samsung but with a hickcup of either loving with bloats and late updates due to the too heavy skin on Sammie devices which do cause Sammie to delay in pushing major updates to their high-end devices then here comes a saviour, "The OnePlus 6t".

I saw a lot of reviews about this great piece online and almost giving up yet decided to give it a go and here I am with the ONEPLUS 6T. I can categorically tell you ain't wasting your hard earned cash on any of the series, be it the 6gb RAM version, 8gb RAM version and the 10gb RAM version.

Here are the specs of the OnePlus 6t in the image below,

NOTE: this is the base model, the 6gb RAM version with 128gb of storage
All variants comes with a 6.41" full HD+ optic AMOLED display, dual rear depth camera lenses(16mp and 20mp) with aperture of 1.7 while the front houses a 16mp camera lens with aperture of 2.0, dual flash with OIS and EIS (Optical image stabilization and Electronic image stabilization). Images shot from these cameras are awesome (non of the camera supports telephoto nor wide angle) this might be a let down for some persons.

It is being powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 which is an octacore SoC clocked at "4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) while the GPU is Adreno 630 for all sort of he's as we know Qualcomm is no sludge on gpu.

It also houses one of the latest technology which is the inscreen fingerprint scanner which is very fast and reliable for security purpose, it also has face unlock as an option which is very fast but not as secured as that on iPhone.

This device is water resistant but with no IP rating, why this ,probably OnePlus don't want to spend more on iPhone rating which might affect the price of the product but this device survives splash that I guarantee and I believe no one would want to go swimming with his device either IP rated or not.

Now to the main deal which is the OS this awesome device runs on, the Oxygen OS (OOS) which is built on top of stock Android. OOS is a light skin on Android ,to me it's just adding additional useful features to the already baked Android OS , eltjis makes OnePlus stand out among other OEMs ,because OOS is lightening fast and simple , there are a time of customization on it and still posses the capabilities of stock Android OS , no bloats introduced.

6T comes with a battery capacity of 3700mah, I couldn't believe I could use a device for a whole day without thinking of charging in between, but with 6t ,you have a day use with some juice left on your device if you're a heavy user while light users can have up to a day and a half. I did charge my 6T about 17hrs ago having about 8hrs plus SOT, with about 10% battery left being a heavy user that I am I love playing games on my device.

The alert slider has being a trademark of OnePlus from the days of OnePlus one, a quick switch to change between ring, silence and vibrate.

The 10gb RAM model with 256gb storage is the MC Lauren edition

While the 6/8gb RAM with 128/256gb storage are the normal 6t

They are all blazing fast, not to forget the charging technology referred to as the dash charge , it takes about 70mins to charge from 0% to 100% with the dash charger(20W) while the MC Lauren edition comes with the warp charger which has a 10% advantage over the dash charger (30W). Crying for a wireless charging capabilities is irrelevant, cos in 30mjns ,you already have enough juice to run a whole day.

Catch you guys in my next write-up, I'm enjoying this great device

2 Likes

Re: All About Oneplus 6t by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Have u used any of Samsung recent flagship devices??
Re: All About Oneplus 6t by kaydee(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
What's the camera like?
Re: All About Oneplus 6t by texazzpete(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
You posted this in the wrong section.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mtn Free Browsing 0.0kobo / Inverter Batterys / 60W Mobile Solar Charger Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.