Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,785 members, 7,889,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors (338 Views)

Isyaku Naziru Rabiu, Resigns From Board Of BUA Foods PLC / How Do I Remove Myself AS A Trustee From CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION / CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors by Kobomax(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just as the title says guys. I've grown disillusioned by the lack of focus in my company and have severally asked my CEO to remove my name as director. He has been reluctant, keeps giving stories and since I'm not well aware of the processes involved, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm tired of waiting. The reason for his reluctance is my bvn and signature powers the corporate account. I want to educate myself on how to change this. What the requirements are and what nots. I am yet to find the time to go to a CAC office as there is none in my town.

Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors by hahn(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Check CAC website
Re: Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors by spiralwedge(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
There are lawyers on this forum. Use the search to seek similar topics and then find their monikers
Re: Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors by Kobomax(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Smile Mifi Now Selling @#9800 / February 2019 FAAC Meeting ...FG, States, Lgs Share N610.4bn / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.