Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Am Bitter, Buhari Reacts To The Nullification Of APC From Elections In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Bitter, Buhari Reacts To The Nullification Of APC From Elections In Rivers (323 Views)

LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bitter, Buhari Reacts To The Nullification Of APC From Elections In Rivers by AreaNews: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
“I am very, very disturbed by the decision that we are not allowed to participate in some of the processes,” he told supporters of the party in the state.

The President praised the supporters for the restraint they have shown in the matter and urged them to be “patient and resolute”.

Read more details here
http://areanews.ng/?p=2881

Re: I Am Bitter, Buhari Reacts To The Nullification Of APC From Elections In Rivers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
He is in sifia pains. He can be bitter all the way to daura.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! CCT Orders Arrest Of Walter Onnoghen! / "Just Resign"- PDP To INEC Chairman / 2019 Nairaland Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.