Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project (25203 Views)

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by jellington: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Do you think OBJ can ever forgive ATIKU if not because he was afraid PMB will deal with in second term. He would rather bury his head in shame and follow ATIKU rather than being jailed for $16 scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by 8stargeneral: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
I will probe since 2015,we don't want again undecided baba goes low shocked shocked.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by vRendoh(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Who talk? shocked
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by crossfm: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
This man keeps talking as if he is entering office for the first time.you have been in power for almost four years without doing anything yet you still want us to believe things will change this time around.you can tell your zoobies this and they will believe you.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by solajacobs(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by dapillar: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
And how is he going to do that if he loses on saturday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by lagdmark(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Obviously that is what OBJ is scared of that made him endorse Atiku

Ota farm is Nigeria farm but OBJ converted it to his personal belonging and the staff and workers of the farm were on FG pay roll before Buhari stopped it.

God will not forgive PDP and its members for looting our money.
But Buhari's APC committed ethnic cleansing
In Benue & co.
There was so much death in Nigeria from 2015- 2019 more than a war zone.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ccudoye(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari should be hiding his face in shame, after 4yrs of doom he's still saying I will probe. Anyone supporting pmb is destined to be destroyed
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by asawanathegreat(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Go ahead we need the money or the power

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Fogman(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2019
This is not needed now, focus your energy on your re election sir
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Whothecapfits: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Obasanjo Don buy market

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Okwyjesus(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/ill-probe-16bn-obasanjo-spent-on-power-project-says-buhari/

Poor political calculation. Talking of probe in Goodluck? with trailer load of bad blood already. And you want them to vote you
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Smony: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Nxt level devilish plan unleash, bcoz Obj is against ur fail govtmnt. y nw?
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by czaratwork: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Goandsitdown. Afraid dey catch Obj. Nigerians will take you seriously when you start by probing yourself and your party members. Vindictive old man.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by erico2k2(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Probe him fast and quick, but magu and buhari must understand that a rigorous investigation needs to be conducted and not the usual media trial.

Obasanjo single handedly drafted Efcc opreatives from Nigerian police fruad unit, so many are still very loyal to him and are now senior ranking officers. Again many top judges from the high court to the supreme court got nominated for apoinments by either Obasanjo or his PDP looting predecessor.

Buhari's reluctance to probing obasanjo, isnt unconnected to his loyalty to him for giving him his breakthrough apointment as the federal commissioner for petroleum, during obj's military regime

All in all, this seem like a mere political talk
Are we talking about the EFCC Atiku brought from Brazil?
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by fortune1968: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2019
popez:
You will probe him in Daura after losing the election.

Bayelsans should have stoned this hypocrite.

Next evil oshi!!
Go to Aso Rock and stone him the way you stone your father and mother ! Frustrated wailer !

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ibietela2(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2019
This 16B has been debunked severally
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by yomidice: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/ill-probe-16bn-obasanjo-spent-on-power-project-says-buhari/
this is coming as a result of what happened in Ogun state..... It might occur to the president that obj sponsored those thugs that boo ed apc chieftains during their campaign over the weekend in Ogun state since obj is from there
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by T051N(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Can you see why theyre all afraid??!!!! ��#nextlevel!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by popez: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2019
fortune1968:
Go to Aso Rock and stone him the way you stone your father and mother ! Frustrated wailer !

Ok.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by bluebay(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
The last person Buhari will ever prove is Obasanjo.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Lordkross(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Dear Buhari, you cannot come to equity with an uncleaned hands.

Let your probe start first from yourself. Tell us how much of our common wealth was spent for the entire duration of your medical jamboree in the UK.

Tell us also, how Yusuf, your son was able to afford a superbike within the region of 50million Naira.

If you can do this, then you have my blessings to probe anybody.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by luluosas(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari just shut himself in the leg. Look, Obasanjo won't like this news at all, and he will fight dirty to ensure Buhari is not reelected. If I were Buhari, I would have kept my mouth shut till after the election.
Anyway, this is an advance signal to OBJ so that he can quickly prepare his exit after February 18th, because he won't like what he will get from the vindictive Buhari.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by kmaster007: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2019
I can see y obj don't like pmb. his vry scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afe Babalola: Suspend 2023 Elections, Install Interim Govt For Six Months / Oyo 2023: Bayo Adelabu, Adeseun, Others Dump APC / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.