Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,228 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Selling Point On President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Selling Point On President Buhari (824 Views)

O’tega Ogra Vs Bayo Onanuga: On President Tinubu’s Video On Social Media / ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road. / No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Selling Point On President Buhari by BAZETU12: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2019
My selling point for PMB is that, PortHarcourt International Airport Terminal has been completed.
My selling point for PMB is that, Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30years of deadlock.
My selling point for PMB is that, funds had been released to complete 2nd Niger bridge.
My selling point for PMB is that, 12 Super Turcano Fighter Jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat any act of terrorism.
My selling point for PMB is that, Ilorin - Jebba Road has been completed.
My selling point for PMB is that, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway has reached 60% completion.
My selling point for PMB is that, funds had been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel Company.
My selling point for PMB is that, Nigeria Police Force now witness increment in their salaries.
My selling point for PMB is that, JAMB remitted 5 Billion Naira while PDP remitted less than that in 16yrs.
My selling point for PMB is that, Lagos to Abeokuta Railway has been completed.
My selling point for PMB is that, Mambila Power Plant is now visible.
My selling point for PMB is that, Lagos to Kano Railway is under construction.
My selling point for PMB is that, Kaduna to Abuja Expressway has been rehabilitated.
# NextLevel is Certain.
# IdeologyBeyond2019

1 Like

Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
We can see it all but we need improvement in term of economics
Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by helinues: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Ex Nigeria airways pensioners
N - Power
Trademoni
Increasing out foreign reserves and also growing our economy.

4 + 4 = 2023

1 Like

Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2019
PMB is a goal

1 Like

Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Dualization of Ilorin-ganmo road

Ilorin-jebba road

Rehabilitation of ajase road

Rehabilitation of offa-Erin ile down to osun state boundary

Ilorin-kogi road

N-power
Trader moni
Money market

Kwara state govt fail to provide counterparts funding for d school feeding program

Federal government is ready to start feeding those kids

Alot has been done in kwara state where d mofos saraki came from

We are going to next level

Offa is Apc kwarans is Apc

2 Likes

Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
How about job creation, hike in the price of goods and services, how about gross disobedience to the rule of law, how about his bizarre economic policies, how many foreign investment has he attracted. Power sector ukor? Education ukor? Heath? Etc

Abeg who buhari help sad sad angry tongue
Re: My Selling Point On President Buhari by izombie(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2019
This is just pathetic. 4 years of buhari and all you are incompleted projects, moneys being released for projects that will never be completed. You forgot to add fulani herdsmen, boko haram, the selective fights against corruption, high price of foods and basic commodities in the country, no hospital built by buhari in 4 years, nigeria air is still non existent, the exchange rate is sky high, massive killings and police/army brutallity, the economy, massive job losses. I can go on and on.
That people are still willing to vote for buhari means that nigeria will never be good because no matter how badly you have performed, you'll still be able to deceive people to vote for you.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Another 8 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ilorin / Atiku, Fayose, Sowore Reacts As INEC Reschedules General Election, States Why / Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.