Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel (1271 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by Dazonic: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by tillaman(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2019
You can do better!
Re: Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by neonly: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Ode girl waiting for d mumu guy Dat will date her or marriage after seeing dis
Re: Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by Offpoint: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Your click bait is so cheap, everyone's knows the thumbnail picture you use dia... try harder.
Re: Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by Smony: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Sometimes i wonda if some grls tink b4 dy act. bt dnt blame ur grandmum whn karma cum knockin
Re: Girl Drops Video Of Her Sleeping With Her Friends Father In A Hotel by Kobicove(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2019
I saw this video and pic about 2 days ago with a different storyline undecided

(1) (Reply)

I add My Urine In His Drink, Food... No Effect, how do I Best Kill Him Slowly? / The Person Not Picking Your Call May Be Having Sex / I Stopped My Sister From Dating Broke Guys Because They Are Pretenders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.