Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Way To God's Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way To God's Blessing (227 Views)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / 2nd Day Of The Lords Chosen Programme, God's Blessing For Higher Level In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way To God's Blessing by jonatoye(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Way to God's Blessing

WORD FOR TODAY
The blessing of the Lord will always come to a man's life as a supplementary addition after finding God in every facet of life. In meeting your needs under God you are required to seek Him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." (Matthew 6:33 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first and foremost gift the Lord wants to give every man who comes to Him is Himself. Hence, whenever you come to Him your ultimate desire must be to seek Him. It is in seeking Him that your needs will be met.

You have nothing in this life until you find God. Whatever you think you have aside God is perishable. Try as much as possible to seek God; He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Heb11:6). There is no limit to what God can do in your life when you seek Him.

There are people who thought investing one's entire life to seek God is a total waste of time and life. Those who saw Abraham leave his father house at 75 years old may be wondering what he would get from such action. Today, every man desire the blessing of Abraham. An eternal blessing which emanates from seeking God. It is in seeking God that you can find peace, contentment and prosperity.

Prayer Point
Lord! I want more of you; be my shield and exceedingly great reward, let me always find you in all my pursuit in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Once you find God in any situation of life you will lack nothing!!!

Have a Blessed Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Sharing Christian Sermon, Daily Devotionals / Emmanuel - God With Us / No Pain,no Gain,no Glory. V.L 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.