Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,793 members, 7,921,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Florence Ajimobi Biography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Biography (1233 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Biography by happysharing: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Florence Ajimobi was born in Benin City on April 5, 1959, into the renowned Hajaig family of Lebanon. Her early childhood was in the ancient city of Ibadan where her mother, a staunch catholic, instilled in her the strong values of the Catholic Church characterized by piety, service to God, morality and discipline.

Florence Ajimobi primary education was at Bodija International School, from where she proceeded to Our Lady of Apostles Secondary School, Ibadan. Tertiary education was at The Polytechnic Ibadan where she studied Secretarial Studies and Management.

Continue reading Florence Ajimobi Biography And Profile. https://www.goodreadbiography.com/florence-ajimobi-biography

(1) (Reply)

Is Apc Now Stronger Or Weaker In The South South/south East ? / Only 10 Nigerian States Are Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt ( See Details) / This Is Why I May Marry A Christian Lady – Aliko Dangote Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.