Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (20539 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Many people are trying to talk up the chances of other lesser known presidential candidates.

Nigeria presidential elections have always been about choosing the lesser of two evils.
The foundation is so rotten and it can only be rectified when the mindset and mentality of the average Nigerian is changed, failure to effect that change, we will always be stuck in the taking two steps forward and four steps backwards cycle.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
The problems of this nation run deeper than what can be handled by the presidency (not trying to excuse Buhari cluelessness).
Let your so called credible candidates build their political profile from the grassroots.
How many of them have ever served in a political capacity before?
Let them test their mantle at the House of assembly, governor office and ministerial appointments and effect their radical changes from there.

You can't just wake up and expect the keys to the future of 200 million citizens to be handed over to you.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by CaptainMitch: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Dreamer, you can't even win House of representatives

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
netpro:
Anyone but the Cameroonian thug.

Nigeria is proudly moving to the Next Level.

Cameroon thug who have been useful to Nigeria buhari

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by islandmoon: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
sowore, you are my choice but you can not win, let's vote for Atiku and just reduce the killings and poverty , I don't want to waste my vote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by JessetariahMD(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
is he drunk?

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
When you smoke Marijuana and take codeine and alomo with dry human faeces and you now use a calabar girl with big ass to step it down. This is what will eventually come up from your mouth

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stevups(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Just hearing this Sowori stuff. You better join APC before it's too late.
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Replay07(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
Sowore and co are just ‘distractions’. When you take them serious, they will disappoint you. Oby Ezekwesili is a good example.

You can’t be my friend if you’re not Atikulated.
like that foolish Omisore in osun state

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by ken6488(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
whizpet:
Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), says the February 16 presidential election will shock Nigerians.

Sowore said this while addressing a crowd of supporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, during his presidential campaign rally, noting that he would win the election if it is not rigged.

He explained that he is contesting to become the next President because Nigerians deserve a better leader to pilot the nation’s affairs.

"Our intention is to completely create a new political order in Nigeria that would retire the backward, corrupt, inept and wicked political class in Nigeria," he said.

"It is going to be a revolution on Saturday, but the revolution is not a one-time event. It will be a series of events that would put an end to this very inhumane condition of citizenship in Nigeria and a leadership that is not concerned about the welfare of the people.”

Sowore also asked the youth to be ready for "total liberation" by voting out old, corrupt politicians from power on Saturday.

He said: "Saturday is an opportunity for us to vote for a new Nigeria. Join me and let us retire those who have plunged our country into a mess on Saturday. So, I have no doubt that we are winning this election. We are third on the ballot paper. Ensure that you vote for our party (AAC).

"We are reaching out to the people of Nigeria not to be afraid; they should not reduce themselves to two options only. They cannot reduce themselves to the option of the hard rock and the deep blue sea. Our destiny is not supposed to be caged that way; that is why we are providing a solid alternative and we understand our people are getting the message.

"A lot of people will be shocked on Saturday. They will find out that the Nigeria they thought they were in charge of is no longer the Nigeria of today. So, Saturday is our own date with history and we are going to make it happen.”

The AAC candidate expressed optimism about becoming the next Nigerian President, saying he doesn't feel threatened by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

"We have taken our revolutionary campaign to 34 states across Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), and we have visited all the six geopolitical zones. We have visited places twice. This is our third time in Akure, Ondo State. We have been to almost seven countries outside Nigeria, and organised about 240 political events," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/12/no-doubt-were-winning-—-sowore-says-saturdays-election-will-shock-nigerians
[/s]i would have love to vote for him but voting for him is like voting for buhari again smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I will rather give sowere my vote than given this bastard called Atiku parading himself as a saint.

He didn’t call himself a saint, he said, we all make mistakes, I have made mine, I will correct them and clear my ailing conscience, it seems you haven’t been reading or watching his videos, you are behind, OBj said a man who admit is a great man, it is your buhari that is calling himself saint Michael

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by CrestMan: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
You can't expect an arrogant man to manage power! Sowore is arrogant and cannot manage the complexity of Nigeria. My humble opinion cool

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by HomeOfMe(f): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
whizpet:
Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), says the February 16 presidential election will shock Nigerians.

Sowore said this while addressing a crowd of supporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, during his presidential campaign rally, noting that he would win the election if it is not rigged.

He explained that he is contesting to become the next President because Nigerians deserve a better leader to pilot the nation’s affairs.

"Our intention is to completely create a new political order in Nigeria that would retire the backward, corrupt, inept and wicked political class in Nigeria," he said.

"It is going to be a revolution on Saturday, but the revolution is not a one-time event. It will be a series of events that would put an end to this very inhumane condition of citizenship in Nigeria and a leadership that is not concerned about the welfare of the people.”

Sowore also asked the youth to be ready for "total liberation" by voting out old, corrupt politicians from power on Saturday.

He said: "Saturday is an opportunity for us to vote for a new Nigeria. Join me and let us retire those who have plunged our country into a mess on Saturday. So, I have no doubt that we are winning this election. We are third on the ballot paper. Ensure that you vote for our party (AAC).

"We are reaching out to the people of Nigeria not to be afraid; they should not reduce themselves to two options only. They cannot reduce themselves to the option of the hard rock and the deep blue sea. Our destiny is not supposed to be caged that way; that is why we are providing a solid alternative and we understand our people are getting the message.

"A lot of people will be shocked on Saturday. They will find out that the Nigeria they thought they were in charge of is no longer the Nigeria of today. So, Saturday is our own date with history and we are going to make it happen.”

The AAC candidate expressed optimism about becoming the next Nigerian President, saying he doesn't feel threatened by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

"We have taken our revolutionary campaign to 34 states across Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), and we have visited all the six geopolitical zones. We have visited places twice. This is our third time in Akure, Ondo State. We have been to almost seven countries outside Nigeria, and organised about 240 political events," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/12/no-doubt-were-winning-—-sowore-says-saturdays-election-will-shock-nigerians
This is an organic crowd,not the usually photoshop ed crowd by some people. Eeyah sowore..

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari integrity still speak for him.but sentiment wouldn't allow you to agree.
sammhi:

And which of them is a saint ?
Choose whoever U wish ....but don't demonize anyone
They are all rogues ...all of them
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Seetto: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Believe in yourself even if others don't ,
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Most sowore supporter's

Are APC distractions

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
We are not insulting him but we are saying the real fact tell me if Atiku is not a criminal.

ATIKU is a thief ATIKU is a criminal....can u also tell us wat business or job dat have Aisha Buhari d 2.5 billion her aid stole from her....

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nltaliban(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
id911:

Most of you Buharists would always look for a way to abuse Atiku likewise Sowore's supporters. I think there's a connection between Sowore and Buhari. Only the wise can decode
The truth is, all these sowore people are APC in disguise.

My interaction with a lot of them shows they're supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by KillTheZombies: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2019
id911:

Most of you Buharists would always look for a way to abuse Atiku likewise Sowore's supporters. I think there's a connection between Sowore and Buhari. Only the wise can decode

I thought I was the only who have seen it too. Sowore is simply running to split votes on enlightened and upwardly mobile southerners like us who won't vote the dullard illiterate bigot. But it wouldn't work because we are all ATIKULATED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by edibobo: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2019
This Sowore is working for APC....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BabaO2: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Probably because he never worked for anybody really affected him, he has no etiquette. Ordinarily he's the best among all the candidates, but he's too passionate and disconnected from people who could mould him for the future if not now.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Xkalaban(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Well, this is a question of my heart vs my head. 9ja needs to do away with the old polithiefians that has ruined her and in with the new young, brilliant and vibrant leaders that are wasting all over the country. But my vote for Sowore will be a waste cos it would give the powers that be the advantage to win the election. So I'd give my vote to the lesser evil here. In order words, lemme Atikulate Obidiently... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2019
What did this guy smoke?! undecided
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by FASASI1(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria can never be better because we have foolish set of people. This are the people shouting we need youth to run for office now youth are stepping up to run all the idiot are shouting let's Atikulate, this are the set of people that keep recycling the corrupt leader everytime. I just don't know why but in this country we are addicted to suffering. Vote other parties apart from apc and pdp they won't. Idiots

7 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by ItzBIM(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
BabaO2:
Probably because he never worked for anybody really affected him, he has no etiquette. Ordinarily he's the best among all the candidates, but he's too passionate and disconnected from people who could mould him for the future if not now.

I hate when people say he is too passionate, what the Bleep does that mean. If u are not angry and have the same passion as Sowore then u simply don’t care about this country.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by id911(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
KillTheZombies:

I thought I was the only who have seen it too. Sowore is simply running to split votes on enlightened and upwardly mobile southerners like who won't vote the dullard illiterate bigot. But it wouldn't work because we are all ATIKULATED!

I'm surprised people can't see this. Sowore is paid to waste votes of youth who voted for Buhari but don't want to vote him again due to his poor performance so that they wouldn't give those votes to Atiku. I'm 100% sure of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Ranchhoddas: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Delusional. He has already hedged his bets. "We will win if there is no rigging"
A variant of the "no true Scotsman fallacy"
Muttleylaff

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by FASASI1(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria can never be better because we have foolish set of people. This are the people shouting we need youth to run for office now youth are stepping up to run all the idiot are shouting let's Atikulate, this are the set of people that keep recycling the corrupt leader everytime. I just don't know why but in this country we are addicted to suffering. Vote other parties apart from apc and pdp they won't.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by spiralwedge(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Any sensible youth will not vote for APC or PDP or be shouting Atikulate or 4+4 upandan, except of course for the Ipobians, whose 5% votes dont count anyway.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by jeff1607(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
if sowore wins many politicians will leave this country or go into hiding

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by General247: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
id911:

I'm surprised people can't see this. Sowore is paid to waste votes of youth who voted for Buhari but don't want to vote him again due to his poor performance so that they wouldn't give those votes to Atiku. I'm 100% sure of this
Show me one proof that we was paid by Buhari to split votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

ATIKU is a thief ATIKU is a criminal....can u also tell us wat business or job dat have Aisha Buhari d 2.5 billion her aid stole from her....
that's a propaganda from PDP your national leaders they good at that to damage people reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo House Of Assembly Impeaches Majority Leader Uche Ogbuagu / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.