Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn (1092 Views)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / All Free Data Tricks/cheats For Mtn,9mobile, Airtel For This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by ken6488(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2019
HOW TO USE/SEE ALL THE FREE SERVERS ON HAMMER VPN

Follow the below steps

Open the Hammer App

On Your Data and Connect to any Server...Once is Showing AUTHENTICATING...Put Your Phone On Flight Mode..

Exit the App..

Remove ur Phone From Flight Mode and Open the VPN APP..Cancel the Connection..

Minimize ur Phone and Go sim setting Swap to another Sim..

Now Open the Click the VPN while ur the sim is loading..

Click the Server list and u will be able to see all the Free Server

for more about hammer vpn check the link below

https://techoragon..com/2019/02/mtn-free-browsing-with-hammer-vpn.html
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by oladipo322(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
God bless u bro..... it working, I was able to see all d free server mostly especially d Germany server that's d only 1 that works
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by ken6488(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
oladipo322:
God bless u bro..... it working, I was able to see all d free server mostly especially d Germany server that's d only 1 that works
welcome bro smiley smiley
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by uzoch33: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please I'm using an infinix note 5, and I've tried all the steps above still can't view all the free servers.. Is there any other way?
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by iamgenius(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
uzoch33:
Please I'm using an infinix note 5, and I've tried all the steps above still can't view all the free servers.. Is there any other way?
It doesn't work because, it's a very fast phone. Even before you try to open the app after you off the Airplane mode.
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by uzoch33: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
iamgenius:
It doesn't work because, it's a very fast phone. Even before you try to open the app after you off the Airplane mode.
Please which phones can one use it on..?
Re: How To View All Free Servers In Hammer Vpn by iamgenius(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
uzoch33:

Please which phones can one use it on..?
Phones that doesn't bring up network bars immediately after turning off the Airplane mode. I've tried it on L9plus and Note4

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera / Almost New Samsung C5pro For Sale / Infinix Note 6 Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.