Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen (11670 Views)

FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by vRendoh(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Baba God abeg grant Buhari victory.

Can't wait to see RICH thieves behind bars.

Atikulooters Oyah over to you, come and tell us what we don't know.

#AwonWerey

How many he don fit out behind bars in nearly 4 years?
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by ofiko123(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Observing shocked
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by jamaicabakare(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
vRendoh:

How many he don fit out behind bars in nearly 4 years?

Send me your account number, I can send you a token so that you can visit Kuje Prison to do the census count.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by omooba969(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kayceo2010:
And I keep asking..
Why now??
Abi Buhari never knew someone like him existed as he's never been aware of anything going on in his administration..
All of a sudden the witch hunt just started..

It certainly looks like a witch hunt but would you rather have a corrupt judge be our No.1 Law Officer in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by maestroferdi: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sensationalism from The Nation...
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
momove4real25:
Only God will judge d looters of nija be it APC or PDP n everyone tormenting us

You Nigerians are the architects of your own problems coz y'all keep voting/recycling thieves who parade themselves as politicians.

Now, we have other better options, courageous contenders but my lovely 9ja people still wanna vote & die for their oppressorsgrin... it's beyond me really. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by sorom4: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:

#AwonWerey
is 4 years enough not to put looters in prison? Why need another 4 years to do so?
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by SalamRushdie: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
Onnoghen is a very corrupt judge

how is he corrupt ? have you seen the EFCC report at all not the lies of 2 billion and 55 houses
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by badrudeen14: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Now Nigerians should see clearly why Saraki, Fayose, FFK and co are nw running up and down trying to bring BABS BUHARI out of office, so dat there shit we b cover, No No, these are not d type of leaders to rely on, they are all thief's.
Next Level is Assured.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
omooba969:
Lol cheesy cheesy... Pachukwudi44 will not like this. cool

Go ahead and arrest him.It will help fuel the atikulation tsunami.I don't even think Buhari will be stupid enough to make such a move few days to the election.

Justice Walter Onnnoggen is a real man and a very tough nut to crack.He is a hero.His travails will soon be over and on May 29 2019 he will swear in President-elect Atiku Abubakar.I wonder what will become of Danladi Umar afterwards tongue tongue tongue
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
omooba969:

It certainly looks like a witch hunt but would you rather have a corrupt judge be our No.1 Law Officer in Nigeria?
how is he corrupt?
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Arresting a whole chief justice without arrest warrant.

Let's decide here...

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
you read the post and still didnt understand. Very poor.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by stanliwise(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Arresting a whole chief justice without arrest warrant.

Let's decide here...

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
you sabi read at all. only likes/share dey your brain.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by dejosh(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
As an insider(one that works with the judiciary), we don't just rush into conclusions that the man is guilty. The law presumes him innocent till it is proven otherwise. Buhari's lack of respect for due process is something else. I think he did the right thing in a wrong way. Constitutionally, he lacks the powers to sack the C. J. N.
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by shosky1794: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
maestroferdi:
Sensationalism from The Nation...

DSS and Police have been asked to arrest him. Check Punch website
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by shosky1794: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Go ahead and arrest him.It will help fuel the atikulation tsunami.I don't even think Buhari will be stupid enough to make such a move few days to the election.

Justice Walter Onnnoggen is a real man and a very tough nut to crack.He is a hero.His travails will soon be over and on May 29 2019 he will swear in President-elect Atiku Abubakar.I wonder what will become of Danladi Umar afterwards tongue tongue tongue

A warrant has just been issued for his arrest. Check Punch website

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
shosky1794:

A warrant has just been issued for his arrest. Check Punch website

okay go ahead and arrest him
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol cheesy your love for corruption & corrupt officials is unfathomable. cheesy

This is not to say I condone the ones in APC - so that you're aware. smiley

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by AnanseK(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
This suspect should have been tried long time ago. He should have served some of his time in jail by now.
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by shosky1794: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You said he could not be removed or suspended but where is he now. You guys will just be boasting online. I'm sure when he's arrested now, you will change the narrative to they can't take him to prison.
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
shosky1794:

You said he could not be removed or suspended but where is he now. You guys will just be boasting online. I'm sure when he's arrested now, you will change the narrative to they can't take him to prison.

shut up bro? Has he been removed? How come Buhari is begging him to resign? Whetehr you arrest him and move him to Kuje he will remain the CJN and will be available to swear in President Atiku on May 29

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by jamace(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:

#AwonWerey

And what happens to the rich thieves behind Buhari, sponsoring his elections?

I can never be excited by Buhari's selective justice.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

In a country where the Military President (Abacha) died in mysterious circumstances and no one dared ask for an inquiry/investigation. grin

In a country where the Attorney general & Minister of justice (Chief Bola Ige) was assassinated & no proper inquiry took place in order to bring the culprits to book.grin

In a country where the acclaimed winner of June 12 election (Chief MKO Abiola) was murdered while in custody of the government & no proper inquiry was conducted neither has anyone been prosecuted for the murder.grin

In a country where the former Senate President (Chief Chuba Okadigbo) was assassinated & things were swept under the carpet.grin

Onnoghen should be careful. smiley

My 2kobo.
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by shosky1794: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

shut up bro? Has he been removed? How come Buhari is begging him to resign? Whetehr you arrest him and move him to Kuje he will remain the CJN and will be available to swear in President Atiku on May 29

Daydreaming is allowed bro. You boasted more than this before he was suspended. After the suspension, the NBA that was making a lot of noise like you guys is now pleading for him to be 'tried' by the NJC. Where are all the over 40 SAN willing to defend him. You guys will be alright in the end.

NB: Please try and be civil when involved in a public discourse. Abuse and curses won't drive home your point. Thank you.
Re: CCT: Prosecution Asks For Arrest Warrant Against Onnoghen by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Politics at work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is / Nigerian Military Ranks And Their Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.