Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Husband Is A Worrior - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Husband Is A Worrior (578 Views)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / When Your Husband Is A Branch Manager Funny Photo / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Husband Is A Worrior by xynerise: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
A man had a fight with his neighbour and his wife went to the market to get some food. When she came back, she met her daughter the sores on her husband's face and asked her daughter what really happened. Her daughter was about to tell her mum how her father was embarrassed in a fight with their neighbour when her dad quickly cut in and said" darling I wish u were there when I was blocking all Papa Ngozi's punches with my face" grin

(1)

Parents Bedroom / Doctor Examining / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.