Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President (4407 Views)

Atiku Will Keep On Contesting For President "As Long As He Is Alive & Healthy" / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Indian Guru Prophecies Obi Will Win, But INEC Will Announce Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Never mind the noise on social media and nairaland about the coming election.

I have already shared some insights into how it will be too close to call and be an unusual contest between not just two parties as the media makes us believe. This is an unusual contest and I have data to back it up. Most analysts have used too much quantitative methods that don't take account of the real sentiments on the ground to analyse the possible winner.

I think they are right to some extent but 2019 elections will not about PDP and APC alone, there is where I see their analytical mistakes.

Smaller parties, and we have a host of them, will damage the chances of a smooth win for either PDP or APC and will make the results of the winner tough in the South West, South East and South South most especially.

As a result of the influences of young generation contestants and a host of other factors, no winner will be announced in round one of Feb 16 elections in some states. INEC will not announce results on Sunday and when results will be announced ext week, it will be too partial for everyone's comfort.

Quote me, social media will be on fire from next week like never before. From my analysis, Lagos, Kaduna, Imo, Ogun, and some states will be big battle grounds. Whoever wins will not only rig but have to work hard. No one will win it outright in any state.

Rivers election will be tough because APC are aware that the Supreme court ruling can be a bane, and results can favour the PDP. This will lead to so much battle in River's state. There will be too much trouble, rigging, power vs power, money spent, ballot snatching, crisis and results may be cancelled all together by INEC, or there might be a rerun.

By this time next week, Precisely 20th-21st of February. I predict that there will be preparation towards a conclusive round of the inconclusive elections in some states. Osun state gave us insights into what will happen in Feb 2019. I recall a video I saw where PDP and APC were buying PVC's and taking people to shrines to swear before they get paid money to vote.

We also saw how Omisore quickly became the deciding factor, which no one saw ahead. I Predict that there is a hero in the make in this elections too, this time nationally.

It was possible for APC to negotiate and align with Omisore because it was a one state affair. Osun is a very small state and who can remember how much the APC band including Fayemi and his team were travelling up and down to win Omisore to their side. The PDP team including Saraki also did the same.

This time, it will be a multiple state dilemma and it would difficult for both parties to catch-up if at all they do.

We've hardly seen a national election rerun in this country and this where a lot of surprises may spring up, just as Adeleke or Isiaka could have won Osun rerun. In the case of a rerun, expect APC to use all the apparatuses of power to ensure a win and cling to power base don the influence of his kitchen cabinets. I think this is where Buhari will prove himself and if he would be a gentle man like Good Luck Jonathan.

PDP stalwarts and members too will show a lot of resistance here and will not allow Buhari to take a ride, because Atiku will kind of be the obvious winner. I don't think it is going to be a easy fight to get a second round results announced without some crisis.

Towards the end of Feb to March, this country may be in Chaos and there is possibility and a huge chance 70/30. (30) for Atiku that he will not be sworn in as President. Most analysts cannot predict what will happen from there, but if I rely on my intuition here.

The crisis will just lead to either the elections being cancelled all together or for the third runner up to take the day.

Whatever is the outcome, we shall all see!

Criticisms are welcome, but please provide your own analysis to criticize. No armchair thoughts and opinions.[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by doope50: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
lol

cheesy
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by jamaicabakare(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
You are mad.

Atiku won't win and he will NEVER be a democratic President of the good people of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Chrisemeka1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please good people of Nigeria.

Vote for Atiku/Obi 2019.

I don't need your social media likes and shares. I need you all to vote against promoting mediocrity and protect your votes. Trust me, Nigeria will be far more better than this present condition.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:
You are mad.

Atiku won't win and he will NEVER be a democratic President of the good people of Nigeria.

Your father

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
No erection for them. Lol
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by rottennaija(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Stop creating inciteful post. If he wins, he will be the president. If he doesn't win, he will not be. Stop creating stories that would incite many to violence, bloodshed and loss of life

2 Likes

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
idid:
Never mind the noise on social media and nairaland about the coming election.

I have already shared some insights into how it will be too close to call and be an unusual contest between not just two parties as the media makes us believe. This is an unusual contest and I have data to back it up. Most analysts have used too much quantitative methods that don't take account of the real sentiments on the ground to analyse the possible winner.

I think they are right to some extent but 2019 elections will not about PDP and APC alone, there is where I see their analytical mistakes.

Smaller parties, and we have a host of them, will damage the chances of a smooth win for either PDP or APC and will make the results of the winner tough in the South West, South East and South South most especially.

As a result of the influences of young generation contestants and a host of other factors, no winner will be announced in round one of Feb 16 elections in some states. INEC will not announce results on Sunday and when results will be announced ext week, it will be too partial for everyone's comfort.

Quote me, social media will be on fire from next week like never before. From my analysis, Lagos, Kaduna, Imo, Ogun, and some states will be big battle grounds. Whoever wins will not only rig but have to work hard. No one will win it outright in any state.

Rivers election will be tough because APC are aware that the Supreme court ruling can be a bane, and results can favour the PDP. This will lead to so much battle in River's state. There will be too much trouble, rigging, power vs power, money spent, ballot snatching, crisis and results may be cancelled all together by INEC, or there might be a rerun.

By this time next week, Precisely 20th-21st of February. I predict that there will be preparation towards a conclusive round of the inconclusive elections in some states. Osun state gave us insights into what will happen in Feb 2019. I recall a video I saw where PDP and APC were buying PVC's and taking people to shrines to swear before they get paid money to vote.

We also saw how Omisore quickly became the deciding factor, which no one saw ahead. I Predict that there is a hero in the make in this elections too, this time nationally.

It was possible for APC to negotiate and align with Omisore because it was a one state affair. Osun is a very small state and who can remember how much the APC band including Fayemi and his team were travelling up and down to win Omisore to their side. The PDP team including Saraki also did the same.

This time, it will be a multiple state dilemma and it would difficult for both parties to catch-up if at all they do.

We've hardly seen a national election rerun in this country and this where a lot of surprises may spring up, just as Adeleke or Isiaka could have won Osun rerun. In the case of a rerun, expect APC to use all the apparatuses of power to ensure a win and cling to power base don the influence of his kitchen cabinets. I think this is where Buhari will prove himself and if he would be a gentle man like Good Luck Jonathan.

PDP stalwarts and members too will show a lot of resistance here and will not allow Buhari to take a ride, because Atiku will kind of be the obvious winner. I don't think it is going to be a easy fight to get a second round results announced without some crisis.

Towards the end of Feb to March, this country may be in Chaos and there is possibility and a huge chance 70/30. (30) for Atiku that he will not be sworn in as President. Most analysts cannot predict what will happen from there, but if I rely on my intuition here.

The crisis will just lead to either the elections being cancelled all together or for the third runner up to take the day.

Whatever is the outcome, we shall all see!

Criticisms are welcome, but please provide your own analysis to criticize. No armchair thoughts and opinions.[i][/i]
I like your analysis and am sure many do. Do you think Sowore is been used by APC to share votes in the South? Do you think Sowore will behave like Omisore of Osun state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Slynation(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku will win..... No two ways about that #EOD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:
You are mad.

you are the one that's not okay at all to think any sane Nigerian wants to continue with the Jihadist called Buhari

6 Likes

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Chikpat(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Two things will surely happen;
1) Atiku will not win.
2) Atiku will not be president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
rottennaija:
Stop creating inciteful post. If he wins, he will be the president. If he doesn't win, he will not be. Stop creating stories that would incite many to violence, bloodshed and loss of life

Please tell them not me, I am only telling you what the data is saying.
And what I say will not stop or incite anybody.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you are the one that's not okay at all to think any sane Nigerian wants to continue with the Jihadist called Buhari

I did not say that Buhari will win.
My position is that Buhari will lose but want to cling to power somehow, neither will Atiku be President too even if he wins.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by jamaicabakare(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
idid:

Your father

I will respect your father, because i know he's regretting not to flush you down the toilet with a PILL.

If Buhari win, devil will kill you himself if you don't commit suicide.

Mumu with two left legs.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by rottennaija(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
idid:

Please tell them not me, I am only telling you what the data is saying.
And what I say will not stop or incite anybody.

There is not data you gave. Non. Besides, you heading is really inciteful. You are creating in the minds of many that any result other than Atiku declared winner will be because he is rigged out.

Elections are not yet conducted. You should be more careful of your post as it is capable of causing serious violence and mayhem.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

I like your analysis and am sure many do. Do you think Sowore is been used by APC to share votes in the South? Do you think Sowore will behave like Omisore of Osun state?

It is like saying that Omisore was used in Osun prior to the initial elections. Omoyele Sowore has not come across to me as someone who can be used. And whoever can know him should tell him not to lose a third position if he can't win on Saturday. I think he stands a chance after all has been said and done. The winner of 2019 elections will not necessarily be the winner on Saturday.
We have never seen this kind of situation before.
If what happened in Osun state was to happen nationally, neither APC nor PDP would have become governor.
Elections could have been cancelled totally because the chaos could have been uncontrollable or Omisore could have luckily taken the mantle in the case of a violent rerun or rerun impossibilities caused by the two major forces.
Even if not Sowore, I don't see Buhari at all.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
rottennaija:

There is not data you gave. Non. Besides, you heading is really inciteful. You are creating in the minds of many that any result other than Atiku declared winner will be because he is rigged out.

Elections are not yet conducted. You should be more careful of your post as it is capable of causing serious violence and mayhem.

I have analysed what will happen Mr based on numbers and sentiments on the ground.This is a follow up of my initial post.
People who get incited do so on the streets not on Nairaland and it is the agbero's and the touts not people sitting in the attic browsing Nairaland.
By the way, if they don't cannibalize themselves, how can there be a New Nigeria. They have to, so that peace can have chance forever.
It is going to be tough anyway.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
jamaicabakare:

I will respect your father, because i know he's regretting not to flush you down the toilet with a PILL.

If Buhari win, devil will kill you himself if you don't commit suicide.

Mumu with two left legs.

Okay, thank you. Fine boy with Nice, cool legs.
All I know is that your Buhari will not win and please tell him not to rig.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by NASTYNASOSO: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMMM

O.P. FROM YOUR ANALYSIS YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE REAL ARMCHAIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS SAGA.

FACT.

YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR ENCLAVE.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR COMMUNITY.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR LOCAL GOVT.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR STATE.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

PROVE ME WRONG.

SO TELL US WHY WE SHOULD ENGAGE YOU IN ANY SANE POLITICAL ARGUMENT.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMMMM

O.P. FROM YOUR ANALYSIS YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE REAL ARMCHAIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS SAGA.

FACT.

YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR ENCLAVE.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR COMMUNITY.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR LOCAL GOVT.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR STATE.
YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A POLITICAL RALLY OUTSIDE YOUR GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

PROVE ME WRONG.

SO TELL US WHY WE SHOULD ENGAGE YOU IN ANY SANE POLITICAL ARGUMENT.

If you want me to believe that you are Sane and have attended all the rallies in your community, go on to provide a counter narrative.
If you don't have a counter narrative, keep quiet and go and sleep!
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by NASTYNASOSO: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
idid:

If you want me to believe that you are Sane and have attended all the rallies in your community, go on to provide a counter narrative.
If you don't have a counter narrative, keep quiet and go and sleep!

HMMMMMMMMM

WOW BRO SO

YOU NEED COUNTER-NARRATIVE TO A MOCK, PHONY, ASSUMED MAKE BELIEVE, SIMULATED SHAM YOU CALL A NARRATIVE.

WELL DONE.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by idid: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

WOW BRO SO

YOU NEED COUNTER-NARRATIVE TO A MOCK, PHONY, ASSUMED MAKE BELIEVE, SIMULATED SHAM YOU CALL A NARRATIVE.

WELL DONE.

Ofcourse it is a SCAM because it does not favour whatever political party you belong to.
It is conjured, yes, why not wait and see as events unfold or demonstrate better knowledge and grasp of the situation.
Deluded people, none of you will accept until you see for yourselves.
There will few errors in my so called contrived analysis, but bookmark this page and come back next week.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by bender79: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
One thing I know is that Atiku will not be president
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by Mariory(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
So some PDP goons have already started trying to save face and there are still 3 days to go.

Interesting.
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op already knows Atiku won't win even his state sef
Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by 46O1CE: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lmao .
Atiku will win in biafraland . But will not become the president of Nigeria cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. / Mention One Value,just One Value The North Adds To Nigeria / JUST-IN: Soludo Met Cloned Friday Nwite From Ebonyi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.