Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Policemen Beat, Strip Man Naked For Refusing Them Check His Phone In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat, Strip Man Naked For Refusing Them Check His Phone In Lagos (568 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Beat, Strip Man Naked For Refusing Them Check His Phone In Lagos by frankleesehi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Policemen from the Owutu Police Station, near Agric bus stop, Ikorodu, Lagos State, on Tuesday, beat and stripped a man for allegedly refusing to allow them to check his telephone.

The man, who was seen calling on members of the public to rescue him from the policemen, was dragged into a white bus and taken to the station.

Some eyewitnesses berated the policemen’s action, saying there was no law in the country that allowed police officers to run routine checks on people’s telephones.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/policemen-beat-strip-man-naked-for.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Policemen Beat, Strip Man Naked For Refusing Them Check His Phone In Lagos by Thomthom(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Between My Wife And My Girlfriend Samantha, Please Advice Me. / UNMASKED: SARS Shooters Who Killed Kolade Johnson + Photo / Mortuary Worker Confesses They Sell Corpses Bath Water To Pastors For N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.