Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,751 members, 7,935,231 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (52519 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Sadiyaene(f): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Today shame me ooo there were empty sits everywhere grin shame on u Mr bubu. vote aac mbok
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by RexTramadol1: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
gawu1:

The bonds binding Atiku supporters against Buhari are hatred, envy and bigotry. Igbos have natural hate for Buhari, Obasonjo, Danjuma, IBB envy Buhari; Sheite and some Christians dislike Buhari because of religion.
Buhari has natural followers and supporters, while Atiku only inherited Buhari enemies as his supporters. While Buhari followers has been or will remain with him come rain come thunder, Wait and see how Atiku will be abandoned after the election. grin
Next Level is our target!

If they hate Buhari for the love of country

Then, they are patriotic
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by sammyj: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin
highness25:
Elections are not won by likes and shares. Stop deceiving them

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Wahala90: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75697557:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.....

You are drowning. Keep struggling.

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by meccuno: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75697557:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.....
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by gl2glory(f): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
in the name of Almighty God Buhari will be defeated at the polls and he will concede defeat

Ameeern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by manbello(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
in the name of Almighty God Buhari will be defeated at the polls and he will concede defeat
Be wasting ur time
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
manbello:

Be wasting ur time

Bello go and sleep jare
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

God can never punish his child like me , Gods punishment is reserved for killers of Innocent people like Buhari and bigots that support them.
who told you God gives birth
let's wait till Saturday
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
bamidelee:

who told you God gives birth
let's wait till Saturday

Shame on you Bamidele...You are a registered member of MURIC
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Shame on you Bamidele...You are a registered member of MURIC
shame on your entire generations
am old enough to be your father
I can't blame you, you come from a region where you tickle your parents to say good morning.
Awon omo iran kiran
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
bamidelee:

shame on your entire generations
am old enough to be your father
I can't blame you, you come from a region where you tickle your parents to say good morning.
Awon omo iran kiran

Sir I want good governance and Buhari is a very bad leader ...APC had the chance to replace the wicked devil man but they refused ... Buhari has really disunited all of us just look at how you are angry with me over nothing Sir
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Depending on your outlook in life. The guy is above garri and groundnut politics. I am sure he was on that level in 2015. It is only a curse if he remains there 2019 that is why he is crying.
Then did he collect it?
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Saviola14: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

U be mumu o
for ur mind now U don pray be dat o
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have PVC and I am religious..you people don't know Buhari is a representative of Satan in Nigeria

for u to identify Satan's representative, definitely u are the Head of Satan's admin. I don't think you are OK , were ni e.. pls have u ever in one way or the other contributed to the success of this country before in ur life? you are one of those that lives their life illegally , yet complain about government. Religion fanatics.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Gentleziggy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
There is an aura of death n more death wherever buhari n buharideens go.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by JOhnnyfreash: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have PVC and I am religious..you people don't know Buhari is a representative of Satan in Nigeria
u and yr dead family are from he'll. ....datz y yr life is scrap....u put yr failure to d president....av u 4 gotten yr destiny Is in yr hands
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
JOhnnyfreash:
u and yr dead family are from he'll. ....datz y yr life is scrap....u put yr failure to d president....av u 4 gotten yr destiny Is in yr hands

shut up I am more comfortable than any man in your lineage so keep quiet man and take your better pass my neighbour mentality away from here
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by youngakodex: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
ALL THE PDP FELLOW INCLUDING ATIKU/OBI ONCE YOU ALL SEE THE RE-ELECTED OF THE PRESIDENT BUHARI ON FEBRUARY 16 YOU SHOULD ALL ENTER LAGOON OR COMMIT SUICIDE.....ELSE PRISON AND HUNGRY ARE WAITING FOR YOU ALL
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Sir I want good governance and Buhari is a very bad leader ...APC had the chance to replace the wicked devil man but they refused ... Buhari has really disunited all of us just look at how you are angry with me over nothing Sir
it's something of joy for looters to return to our treasury so that we would all be bankrupt soon. Even if Buhari didn't perform as you expected cos governance is miracle. Have you been to other places apart from where you live and see the strides of this government? and lots more. But your hatred for him blindfolded you not to see anything good.
sincerely I don't hate you but you cry more than the bereaved on every thread about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Kuginzi: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

if you thinkin will vote a man that has sponsored directly or indirectly the killings of thousand of Innocent people under the auspice of herdsmen, a man who is currently the chief financier of Boko haram , a man who is a certified bigot and a dullard then I pity you !!!! ..See Buhari must go!!!
You're a big liar. Jonathan confirmed during his tenure that PDP sponsors Bokoharam. He said Bokoharam sponsors are in his cabinet. He lives with Bokoharam.
And for your information, Buhari does not need your vote to win.. How many registered voters do u have in your state? Buhari is a winner
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by JOhnnyfreash: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

shut up I am more comfortable than any man in your lineage so keep quiet man and take your better pass my neighbour mentality away from here
any way I don't need to tell yr blank brain where I stay cuz u have never seen their, u only see it on t.v
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2019
JOhnnyfreash:
any way I don't need to tell yr blank brain where I stay cuz u have never seen their, u only see it on t.v

I knew it another village man that thinks travelling to another country is an achievement grin grin...i know your type ...there is nothing on this earth you have more than me or you enjoy more than me so just shut up ..
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by gawu1: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:

If they hate Buhari for the love of country

Then, they are patriotic
Hate, envy, and bigotry are not patriotic values.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by youngakodex: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
WHILE WE AWAIT FINAL RESULTS DECLARING BUHARI THE WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, Let it be known that.....

Bishop Oyedepo loses his polling unit to Buhari,

Sheikh Ahmed Gumi loses his polling unit to Buhari

Governor Dankwanbo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Chief Obasanjo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Saraki loses his polling unit to Buhari.

IBB loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Hon. Dogara loses polling unit to Buhari.

Galadima loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Kwankwaso loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Shehu Sanni loses pollinator unit to Buhari

Senator Melaye loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ahmed loses Kwara government house polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Tambuwal loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Jimi Agbaje loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ortom loses Markudi government house polling unit to Buhari.

Fayose loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Atiku loses his polling unit to Buhari.
-zara oyinye
#NigeriaDecides2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.