Stats: 3,187,147 members, 7,931,933 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying (17958 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by BlackAdam55(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by mightyhazell: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
I hope this woman have care givers around her. This one sounds like end stage before one leaps on moving vehicles unclad and threathening passersby with very unholy and undignified scenics

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by HomeOfMe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Trendme:
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo, has said she was the one who cursed Rivers people with death because she was framed.

This is following the incident on the death of indigenes of the state in Port-Harcourt after a stampede during an APC rally yesterday.

In a lengthy post, the self acclaimed social media global citizen wrote,

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-cursed-rivers-people-with-death-and-they-are-dying-kemi-olunloyo/
This woman would definitely be burning black and red candles in the midnight. She's begining to confess. Suffer not a witch to live...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by oluwasegun007(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Guatanamo Bay on her mind...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Amuluonyenaego: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
FOOL! JUST STEP UR LEGS IN RIVERS AGAIN UNLESS I DIDN'T SEE YOU
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by PSVITA(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
No sence

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by PSVITA(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Typical Afonjastic bastard!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by babtoundey(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why is she sounding like ORUKORERE IN JP Clark's Song of a goat?

This woman will never stop to amaze one with her weird words. The part she said I am a Yoruba is very annoying. I wish the good Yoruba race can renounce her immidiatly.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by abbeyty(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mad woman, but you could not curse the pastor that took you to court.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Afonjastic bastard!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by adasingo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Something is wrong with that old woman. :

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omo ale
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by omoteacher(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Their are few persons we know have questionable characters and talk anyhow but each time any one of them write. We all still try to read their write-up when we know they have nothing good to offer intellectually only abuse and nonsense talk. I.e FFK,Fayose,aunt Kemi, Bobrisky.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Passionate888: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
She still dey apologise to Pastor Ibiyeomie... So na Iyabo Ojo make her talk that useless thing?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Attention seeking legend

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by D1zion: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
See this demented human being
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Theboss100(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Now I Bliv This Bitch Is Mad

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by EmzyT: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Congratulations ooo.. Foolish Woman sad

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Godskidk(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
You don’t know what #PTSD is till you experience it. I’m still in recovery.
Explains everything...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Dollabiz: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
keep running ya mouth

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Shampoo77: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Mad woman.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2019
As usual, many of the correspondence above failed to read the article as such having it bad with the Lady.

In fair note, I think this woman has been through alot no wonder her agonies, but where is the so called " Madam Ojo" and why has the police not handled her case.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by titiloyeblog: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2019
that is not good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Ranchhoddas: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2019
post=75706110:
Mumu Kemi.

Which sane person will ever open their mouth to talk this way about death of other human beings if not a mentally unstable winch?!
Which sane person will devote his/her life to supporting Buhari?

Zombie.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by norastan: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Curse your village people Na una go die mumu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by alphaNomega: 3:47am On Feb 14, 2019
I blame the moderator that keeps posting Kemi Olun wetin wetin stories to the front page.

2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer / Tiwi Kunle Remi Wife Biography & Full Traditional Wedding Highlights / Nelly And Ashanti