Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,659 members, 7,972,453 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final (2667 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Obaseki Throws Stadium Gates Open For Super Eagles / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin..sorry oo I couldn't just overlook the bolded..IGNORAMUS.

I will leave you with your stupidity brother..

Atleast I know you have learnt somethings today as I have taught you the correlation between gas and electricity..

You think gas is only PMS, or AGO for fueling cars ba? grin grin grin grin

Ignorance with confidence...empty barrel grin grin

You are so dumb .
You’re here saying gas is the same as electricity.

Ghana buys gas from nigeria so nigeria gives Ghana electricity..hahahahaha

Are you not foolish and dumb?
Ghana producing gas.

We buy gas from Equatorial Guinea .

70% of Ghana electricity is from hydro so what are you saying?

Ghana give Ivory Coast,Togo ,Benin and Burkina Faso Electricity.

Go away with your dumbness and ignorance.

Hahahaha

You can’t even generate electricity for yourselves yet u r foolishness saying u give others electricity
Hahahahaha

Dumb dumb dumb illiterate

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

I have given up on your ignorance.

Hydro and gas are the two main ways electricity is generated..of which Ghana gets gas from Nigeria to generate electricity..As at 2017, they increased their gas import from Nigeria to generate electricity...

These are facts that your dumb brain has refused to intake so I will leave you with you ignorance..

Your currency is dead tongue and worthless.

Nigeria is your senior brother..You cannot write Ghana`s electricity history without mentioning Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Facts
Just imagine the trash you’ve managed to spew from your hollow head.

If gas is equivalent to electricity why then are you fools not having electricity?

Hahahahaha

Use your head!!!!

We produce gas in Ghana.
We buy gas from Equatorial Guinea and buy small amount from that zoo of yours.

Generate electricity for yourselves if you think gas is equivalent to electricity.MUMU.

And with the currency.....hahahahaha hahahahaha
Are you this foolish?

How can you compare the most useless currency on earth (naira) to Ghana cedis?

Are you this foolish?

Ghana will always be better than nigeria.

Why do you think nigerians are running to Ghana like refugees?

Hahahahaha

Ghana is like America to nigerians.

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.

nigeria is the most useless country on earth and that’s a fact.
nigeria is just not the most useless country on earth but the world POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

How can you compare such a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghana?

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Just imagine the trash you’ve managed to spew from your hollow head.

If gas is equivalent to electricity why then are you fools not having electricity?

Hahahahaha

Use your head!!!!

We produce gas in Ghana.
We buy gas from Equatorial Guinea and buy small amount from that zoo of yours.

Generate electricity for yourselves if you think gas is equivalent to electricity.MUMU.

And with the currency.....hahahahaha hahahahaha
Are you this foolish?

How can you compare the most useless currency on earth (naira) to Ghana cedis?

Are you this foolish?

Ghana will always be better than nigeria.

Why do you think nigerians are running to Ghana like refugees?

Hahahahaha

Ghana is like America to nigerians.

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.

nigeria is the most useless country on earth and that’s a fact.
nigeria is just not the most useless country on earth but the world POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

How can you compare such a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghana?

Hahahahahahahahaha

I am certain you have been educated and that's the fact..you never knew that electricity is derived from gas and I have cleared your illiteracy..

When did Ghana discover gas? do you even know when..hahaha so before you discovered what were you guys using? urine abi..mumu

Ghana as America? grin grin Ghana is dead bro..useless country of just about 35m people compared to a nation of about 180m..1 ghanian cedis is 68 naira so show some respeck grin grin

Ghanian gdp is 47b USD and Nigerian gdp is 375b USD shocked shocked..I WONDER if your illiterate self knows what that means

Ghana GNP is 129b usd and Nigeria GNP is 1Trillion USDshocked shocked grin

Ghana is a joke when compared to Nigeria bro and YES we supplied your ass gas to help your condition.

Infact you guys owe us ooo https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/

If you like buy gas from the moon or from mars we are your major suppliers of gas as at 2017..

cool
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

I am certain you have been educated and that's the fact..you never knew that electricity is derived from gas and I have cleared your illiteracy..

When did Ghana discover gas? do you even know when..hahaha so before you discovered what were you guys using? urine abi..mumu

Ghana as America? grin grin Ghana is dead bro..useless country of just about 35m people compared to a nation of about 180m..1 ghanian cedis is 68 naira so show some respeck grin grin

Ghanian gdp is 47b USD and Nigerian gdp is 375b USD shocked shocked..I WONDER if your illiterate self knows what that means

Ghana GNP is 129b usd and Nigeria GNP is 1Trillion USDshocked shocked grin

Ghana is a joke when compared to Nigeria bro and YES we supplied your ass gas to help your condition.

Infact you guys owe us ooo https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/

If you like buy gas from the moon or from mars we are your major suppliers of gas as at 2017..

cool

You’re dumb and illiterate.
You be chief mumu.
Do you know what it entails in generating electricity?
Can gas alone generate the electricity as you foolishly claim?
Hahahahahahahahaha
Do you know what goes into the generation of electricity?

Go and educate yourself and stop being a fool.

The useless country in the world is nigeria and we all know that .

Ghana is like America to you fools that’s why you fools are all over Ghana like rats .

A useless poverty infested zoo full of over 180m mumus.

You can’t even generate common electricity for yourselves yet you claim to be an oil producing country.

Such a fool like you should not even dream of comparing that useless foolish country to Ghana .
It’s not even logic.

Ghana will forever be better than that poverty infested zoo called nigeria

And regarding the GDP.

Hahahahahah

You are really dumb and block headed.

What’s the GPD per capita of both nations?

Is Ghana not far better and richer when it comes to GDP per capita?
So what are you saying?

Go back to school and stop disgracing yourselves and that useless poverty infested zoo of yours.

Go and check HDI and see where that zoo is ranked.

In fact Ghana is ranked ahead of nigeria in everything.

And he’s foolishly comparing that useless currency called nigeria to cedis.

I can buy the whole of nigeria when 20000 cedis hahahahaha

Ghana is the fastest growing economy in the world with the second strongest currency in Africa.

Stop comparing the poverty capital to Ghana because it’s not logic.

If you stop buying your gas , you mumugerians will starve to dearth because already you’re the poverty capital of the world.

Hahahahaha such a useless country full of animals.

Ghana is like America to nigerians .

It’s the dream of every nigerian to travel to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by yungmayor02(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You be chief mumu.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ghana is like America to you fools that’s why you fools are all over Ghana like rats .

You can’t even generate common electricity for yourselves yet you claim to be an oil producing country.

Such a fool like you should even dream of comparing that useless foolish country to Ghana .
It’s not even logic.

Ghana is forever be better than that poverty infested zoo called nigeri.

And regarding the GDP.

Hahahahahah

So what are you saying?

Go back to school and stop disgracing yourselves and that useless poverty infested zoo of yours.

Ghana is the fastest growing economy in the world with the second strongest currency in Africa.

If you stop buying your gas , you mumugerians will starve to dearth because already you’re the poverty capital of the world.

Oga go to your ghanaland forum and stop spewing trash here....you're so full of hate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
yungmayor02:

Oga go to your ghanaland forum and stop spewing trash here....you're so full of hate.
Look at this mumu too.

Who’s full of hate?

Is it not u fools always hating and making useless baseless claims against other countries?

Gyimi gyimi
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You be chief mumu.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Such a fool like you should even dream of comparing that useless foolish country to Ghana .
It’s not even logic.

Ghana is forever be better than that poverty infested zoo called nigeri.

And regarding the GDP.

Hahahahahah

So what are you saying?

mumu yet ghana owes Nigeria..You never knew that gas was used to generate electricity..have all the facilities yet without gas its nothing and that where big brother Nigeria comes to play grin

Imagine comparing dead and useless ghana to nigeria shocked shocked..is your GDP per capita higher than Nigeria..Nigeria`s only competitor is SA...Ghana shocked shocked dead and your competition is Niger or Botswana grin grin

Nigerians go anywhere and everywhere to establish themselves bro..Nothing special in Ghana..you even find Nigerians in Iraq so is dead ghana a surprise..thats what you expect from the most populous black nation cool we spread out to teach and enforce our doctrines and way of life cool

Ghana is so rich yet you owe Nigeria as at 2018..your mumury is legendary grin

Comparing Ghana to Nigeria is like comparing a lion with a house cat...how can you buy Nigeria when your currency doesnt match up to ours..1 dead cedi is 69 naira did you miss that part?

Tell your poor government to pay the 160m USD joor grin does Nigeria owes Ghana..yet we are poor..the richest African is from where? your village abi yet he employs thousand of your people grin grin

Which Ghanaian company has such presence in Nigeria..Ghana must go ojare..remember...imagine my junior brother because you dey see small cedis naw you come dey disrespeck your seniors

Ghana is not even amongst the top 5 wealthiest countries in africasef y I dey waste my time with you..my last post unless I view new ignorance at work again..as I cant stand stupidity
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

mumu yet ghana owes Nigeria..You never knew that gas was used to generate electricity..have all the facilities yet without gas its nothing and that where big brother Nigeria comes to play grin

Imagine comparing dead and useless ghana to nigeria shocked shocked..is your GDP per capita higher than Nigeria..Nigeria`s only competitor is SA...Ghana shocked shocked dead and your competition is Niger or Botswana grin grin

Nigerians go anywhere and everywhere to establish themselves bro..Nothing special in Ghana..you even find Nigerians in Iraq so is dead ghana a surprise..thats what you expect from the most populous black nation cool we spread out to teach and enforce our doctrines and way of life cool

Ghana is so rich yet you owe Nigeria as at 2018..your mumury is legendary grin

Comparing Ghana to Nigeria is like comparing a lion with a house cat...how can you buy Nigeria when your currency doesnt match up to ours..1 dead cedi is 69 naira did you miss that part?

Tell your poor government to pay the 160m USD joor grin does Nigeria owes Ghana..yet we are poor..the richest African is from where? your village abi yet he employs thousand of your people grin grin

Which Ghanaian company has such presence in Nigeria..Ghana must go ojare..remember...imagine my junior brother because you dey see small cedis naw you come dey disrespeck your seniors

Ghana is not even amongst the top 5 wealthiest countries in africasef y I dey waste my time with you..my last post unless I view new ignorance at work again..as I cant stand stupidity

Your stupidity and dumbness is legendary.
Have you heard any country in the world not owing?
Do you know the amount of money America is owing China?
Do you know how much nigeria is owing other countries?
Educate yourself and stop making useless noise here.
One thing you should know is ,if we stop buying your gas you mumus will die out of anger so shut the Bleep up there.
You need us more than we need you mumus.

When Ghana gained independence you mumus were still slaves ,it took Ghanaians to fight independence for u mumus so who’s the big bro here? Hahahaha
Giving birth to poor people like rats doesn’t make you a big bro.
It rather makes you more useless,that’s why nigeria will forever remain the poverty capital of the world.
Only your big bro Ghana can redeem you mumus from abject poverty.

The GDP per capita of Ghana is far bigger and higher than that zoo called nigeria.
Ghana is far ahead of nigeria when it comes to
Human Development Index
Infrastructural Development Index
GDP per capita
Life expectancy
etc.
In fact Ghana is ranked ahead of nigeria in Everything positive.
Hahahaha

You’re comparing yourself with S.A out of inferiority complex.
You think comparing your useless good for nothing country to SA will make that zoo look good or what?
There’re always 1000’s of nigerians queuing at in front the SA embassy in that zoo just for their visas.
nigeria is the most useless country on earth and the world knows that.

nigerians are everywhere because every nigerian wants to escape from that poverty infested zoo.
A so called country where nothing works.

FYI:
There are over 6million nigerians in Ghana.
Where in the world will you find such influx of nigerians ?
Ghana is the dream land of every mumugerian.
Ghana is the America of these dumb criminal nigerians.
Ghana will forever be better than that zoo.

And regarding your useless currency.
This really shows how dumb you are.
1 cedi = 68 useless naira and u think the naira is better?
Hahahahah�����
The cedi is the 2nd strongest currency in Africa.
You can’t survive with 10000000000000 useless in Ghana in just a day because your naira is useless and lacks value outside that zoo.
I can survive in nigeria with just 10 cedis.
I mean just 10 cedis because it’s far stronger than that useless naira.
I can buy the whole of nigeria with 2000000 cedis but you can’t even buy a sachet of water in Ghana with 10000 naira.
Hahahaha such a useless shitty currency and the fool is making ignorant noise over it.
Go and read wide mumu

And the fool is celebrating the richest African?
Have you forgotten over 120 million of people in that same country are living in abject poverty?
If not stupidity and foolishness,why will people from such a country be celebrating the fewer rich ones?
Ghanaians are not this dumb....hahahahaha

And yes no sensible Ghanaian will ever dream of doing business in a corrupt useless country like nigeria?
You don’t even have electricity in that zoo.
You have the most useless security in Africa.
Why should a Ghana invest in such a useless country?

nigeria is the most useless country and the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.
Deal with it and stop comparing that useless good for nothing poverty infested zoo to Ghana.
Ghana is like America to you mumugerians.
#FUCKOFF
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=O0XYGEN post=75771802]

Your stupidity and dumbness is legendary.
Have you heard any country in the world not owing?
Do you know the amount of money America is owing China?
Do you know how much nigeria is owing other countries?
Educate yourself and stop making useless noise here.
One thing you should know is ,if we stop buying your gas you mumus will die out of anger so shut the Bleep up there.
You need us more than we need you mumus.

When Ghana gained independence you mumus were still slaves ,it took Ghanaians to fight independence for u mumus so who’s the big bro here? Hahahaha
Giving birth to poor people like rats doesn’t make you a big bro.
It rather makes you more useless,that’s why nigeria will forever remain the poverty capital of the world.
Only your big bro Ghana can redeem you mumus from abject poverty.

The GDP per capita of Ghana is far bigger and higher than that zoo called nigeria.
Ghana is far ahead of nigeria when it comes to
Human Development Index
Infrastructural Development Index
GDP per capita
Life expectancy
etc.
In fact Ghana is ranked ahead of nigeria in Everything positive.
Hahahaha

You’re comparing yourself with S.A out of inferiority complex.
You think comparing your useless good for nothing country to SA will make that zoo look good or what?
There’re always 1000’s of nigerians queuing at in front the SA embassy in that zoo just for their visas.
nigeria is the most useless country on earth and the world knows that.

nigerians are everywhere because every nigerian wants to escape from that poverty infested zoo.
A so called country where nothing works.

FYI:
There are over 6million nigerians in Ghana.
Where in the world will you find such influx of nigerians ?
Ghana is the dream land of every mumugerian.
Ghana is the America of these dumb criminal nigerians.
Ghana will forever be better than that zoo.

And regarding your useless currency.
This really shows how dumb you are.
1 cedi = 68 useless naira and u think the naira is better?
Hahahahah�����
The cedi is the 2nd strongest currency in Africa.
You can’t survive with 10000000000000 useless in Ghana in just a day because your naira is useless and lacks value outside that zoo.
I can survive in nigeria with just 10 cedis.
I mean just 10 cedis because it’s far stronger than that useless naira.
I can buy the whole of nigeria with 2000000 cedis but you can’t even buy a sachet of water in Ghana with 10000 naira.
Hahahaha such a useless shitty currency and the fool is making ignorant noise over it.
Go and read wide mumu

And the fool is celebrating the richest African?
Have you forgotten over 120 million of people in that same country are living in abject poverty?
If not stupidity and foolishness,why will people from such a country be celebrating the fewer rich ones?
Ghanaians are not this dumb....hahahahaha

And yes no sensible Ghanaian will ever dream of doing business in a corrupt useless country like nigeria?
You don’t even have electricity in that zoo.
You have the most useless security in Africa.
Why should a Ghana invest in such a useless country?

nigeria is the most useless country and the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.
Deal with it and stop comparing that useless good for nothing poverty infested zoo to Ghana.
Ghana is like America to you mumugerians.
#FUCKOFF
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin grin
I couldn't even read half of your hate filled speech with no facts yet again..just hating and jealousy

bros no worry u hear..i have tried..i apologise for all the insult hauled at you though as I condescended myself to your level of savagery when I could have informed you without insults.. grin

Facts are facts though..Ghana cannot be ever compared to Nigeria..not now..not ever..1 cedis is 69 naira so if i come to your country with 100,000naira how many cedis will i have? grin grin..its simple maths now..while your 100000 cedis will be what in naira? 1,500 naira..so you cant even afford to book a room in a decent hotel here but my 100,000 naira means I have 6.9m cedis shocked shocked

Ok i agree..Ghana is greater and stronger than Nigeria..infact your cedis is of more value than dollars sef grin..

Yet you are on naira land not cedisland grin grin

Respect your seniors brother..

I rest my case..im done..like i said im sorry for all the name calling but the facts are clear tho and my position cannot change

I won’t waste my time on you again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

⚽ Leo Messi Salary ⚽ / Top Betting Sites In The World / Barcelona Use Ronaldo Poster To Remind Players About Covid-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.