Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura (39101 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Gabriel004: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kelklein:
Dear Nigerians

Please save this picture and show it to prosperity..
Check their Budget size in just 3 years fa... The result was Recession and Joblessness.

This is what they want us to vote again.. NEVER.

If you have not yet ATIKUlated,, na you know o

Photo Credit: Premium Times
I am not in any political party but you are dense. You only circle, why not that of Jonathan? Did you not see the the percentage with which it increases. That does not bother you. It is that of buhari that is bordering you. Are you this foolish? Why did the budget not reduce from yaradua to Jonathan. Why the sudden increase. Hatred kills you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Gabriel004: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
SK3NKI:
Only a fool will continue doing something the same way and expect a different result, I wonder how a human being with his or her senses complete and conscience intact will vote for buhari again, isnt it demonic and wicked? Well I will vote Atiku if he fails I will vote against him in 2023, after all the only constant thing in life is change.
And you think a right thinking person should vote Atiku right?
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by CioAngels(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:
"This is Aisha buhari that you have been looking for oo" - @AdenijiSheriff2

Aisha Buhari spotted in Daura campaigning for husband.

Kayode Ogundamisi shared this video of wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, campaigning for her husband in Daura, Katsina State.

Watch the video HERE
Aisha must be confused and undecided.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by eraankusam07(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Woman Really Get Sense Oo, She Don Go Dey Clean Rooms, Preparing And Aranging Bed Against The Epiration Of Their Tenure Knowingfully That They Won't Exceed 29 May 19. Thanks For The Corperation Ma, We Promise You Those Cabals That Hijacked Your Husband's Office Will Surely Be Pool Out Coming May 29
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Friend01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
SK3NKI:
Only a fool will continue doing something the same way and expect a different result, I wonder how a human being with his or her senses complete and conscience intact will vote for buhari again, isnt it demonic and wicked? Well I will vote Atiku if he fails I will vote against him in 2023, after all the only constant thing in life is change.

Some of you are just too shallow to understand why people do what they do.

Vote your Atiku in peace and let those who want to vote Buhari vote Buhari in peace this sort of unwise ways of trying to cow or intimidate people is old and used. Try something else.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Friend01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kelklein:
Dear Nigerians

Please save this picture and show it to prosperity..
Check their Budget size in just 3 years fa... The result was Recession and Joblessness.

This is what they want us to vote again.. NEVER.

If you have not yet ATIKUlated,, na you know o

Photo Credit: Premium Times

Picture we can't really substantiate.
Where did you put the years in which Jonathan and Yar'adua (may God have mercy on him) ruled?

You think everyone is foolish to fall for this cheap black mail?
Try something else.

The more you hurl lies at the president the more I see the need why he should remain and continue to rule. us .
Because a typical Nigeria mentality does not like to toil to earn his means legitimately he would rather cut corners like Onnoghen and Co.
I(we) know your kind.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by GarriKoro(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is still a failure.....

Is that what your mother told you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shey na now day break....!! She must be coaxed into taking this actions
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
majamajic:
she is home already
yes, waiting for the permanent arrival of her husband: And, they live happily ever after!

Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Gentleziggy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Those supporting buhari should not b surprised because his wife has gone home "DAURA"to put the house in order for d home coming of her husband. My former President Jonathan kiss called buhari from aso Villa to cede power in a honourable manner, but I dare u all DAT buhari will ""Flee""to his daura home n cede power to atiku out of shame .he will b like a king who ran away from d battle front beaten black n blue. grin.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Dollabiz: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
she will be back to other room where she belongs permanently on saturday
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by safetyzone(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Good for her. Is she not the same person criticizing her husband's leadership? Op she has gone to prepare for his final home coming. Back to Daura
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by MunorAnne(f): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2019
She's making arrangements for their return.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Herkim(m): 5:20am On Feb 14, 2019
What was your own achievement in the last 4yrs ?

You are a failure as well.

ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is still a failure.....

Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by princenaira(m): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Has she finally accepted him as the real husband??
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by LadySarah: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2019
haywire07:
Campaigning to their family members . That's where baba said she should stay.

Baba is not ready to risk the life of his wife for politics, but the other man who plans to sell Nigeria has shown how desperate he his by using his "wives" as a campaign tool. Trust me, only with a promise that he won't marry another wife.

Really your sense has gone haywire.pity the unborn generation and make the right decision.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by Fitz22(f): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2019
haywire07:
Campaigning to their family members . That's where baba said she should stay.

Baba is not ready to risk the life of his wife for politics, but the other man who plans to sell Nigeria has shown how desperate he his by using his "wives" as a campaign tool. Trust me, only with a promise that he won't marry another wife.

Lol, Aisha nor support her husband..simple.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura by McBrooklyn(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Sense is far from thy doorstep...
WTF grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.