Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77113 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by tobiloba82: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
SIGNAL FOR WEEK 1
SELL EUR/USD
@ 1.4168
   TP@ 1.4123
    SL @ 1.4223

Move SL to 1.4233
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by okolinelson(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
hi guys! we should be preparing to go long EUR/GBP. he that is down, knows no fall, i'll keep u guys posted; better still, check it out but don't enter yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
Anyone with an idea of broker that trades US Index?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Wow! Another SL taken out. We don't give up, neither do we give in.
Let's take this trade based on a powerful strategy, tested, trusted and used by many hedge funds:
The trend of the week starts either on Monday/ Tuesday and runs throughout the week.
I suggest a SELL on GBPUSD @ market price (1.6250) SL 1.6420 TP 1.5860
Reasons for entry:
(1) Price is at overbought levels for this week
(2) Price hit a resistance at 1.6260
Find chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
JAkpayen:

Anyone with an idea of broker that trades US Index?

Liteforex

www.liteforex.org
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
jt2010:

I just lost $296 to this trade now.

I'm VERY VERY[b][/b] sorry about this bro. I also lost on my own account.
Go ahead take the new sell signal I gave from 1.6250 you would be glad you did.
If you've got the nerves and can hold the trade for about 20 trading days, we should see 1.5400
That would be more than due recompense for the little loss.
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blogicon: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kashif:

To me, upward move for AUDUSD is limited. AUD should be around resistance now.

Caution on Aud buys.
@ kashif thanks for your input. I have been trying to give you a reply since yesterday but the bot has been a serious pain in the ass!

I agree with your view (in the near term). I think you misunderstood me when I said 'prepare to go long'. I wasn't talking of anytime now; it could be next week.

After running round in circles with FX trading and loosing much money (in the past), I've found out long-term trading combined with sound Risk to Reward ratio to be my sort of 'holy grail', and that's why I only do long term trades. So when I was advising a buy, I'm looking more into the future: a weeks time or days.

It's obvious that the Aud-Usd has been in a straight uptrend and has hit some kind of resistance and correcting now. I'm only looking at the current downtrend of the Aud-Usd pair as a correction; and of course is capable of giving some nice pips to intra-day trends. I fully recognize the presence of a resistance and the current (near-time) down-trend, but purposely ignoring it and waiting for the up trend (larger trend) to continue.

Thanks man for your input hope you understand where I'm comming from 2. Good luck with your trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kashif:

Caution on Aud buys.
@ kashif thanks for your input. I have been trying to give you a reply since yesterday but the bot has been a serious pain in the ass!

I agree with your view (in the near term). I think you misunderstood me when I said 'prepare to go long'. I wasn't talking of anytime now; it could be next week.

After running round in circles with FX trading and loosing much money (in the past), I've found out long-term trading combined with sound Risk to Reward ratio to be my sort of 'holy grail', and that's why I only do long term trades. So when I was advising a buy, I'm looking more into the future: a weeks time or days.

It's obvious that the Aud-Usd has been in a straight uptrend and has hit some kind of resistance and correcting now. I'm only looking at the current downtrend of the Aud-Usd pair as a correction; and of course is capable of giving some nice pips to intra-day trends. I fully recognize the presence of a resistance and the current (near-time) down-trend, but purposely ignoring it and waiting for the up trend (larger trend) to continue.

Thanks man for your input hope you understand where I'm comming from 2. Good luck with your trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kashif:

Caution on Aud buys.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Blog icon, I understand you completely wink.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
Good job guys, for now, i am on the sideline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 5:03am On Apr 06, 2011
david90:

@blog icon, there is no chat attached here
Dave, sorry I couldn't post the charts as expected cos I was banned.

The charts are as attached below. Although the market seem to be moving away from the market areas on the chart, but then Let's still keep our eyes on it.

I've kind of shifted my focus to Aud-Usd as it is moving down nicely. It's my hope that it reacts nicely to it's support and gives us a good buying opportunity. If we don't get the buy opportunity we so seek (i.e the support does not hold), then we could safely assume that the pair has turned into a bearish market. Just watch!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 5:36am On Apr 06, 2011
meshpips:

@ blog icon, are u still buying silver? I just sold at 38.4x looking at 36.36 and beneath.
I suggest that you re-assess your position.
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Actually yes! There was absolutely no need to reassess my position cos Price Action does not lie! My original TP was set for 140 pips, but I've far surpassed that now. I saw the potential of silver going up more and decided to trail it. I'm now doing 225 pips as I update this; a chart is attached below as proof.

That's what you get when you trade in the direction of the larger trend (up in this case). Simply look to buy in weakness of a trend. Forex is sweet!!

Goodluck with your trading man!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2011
Blog icon:

@ kashif thanks for your input. I have been trying to give you a reply since yesterday but the bot has been a serious pain in the backside!

Actually, the uptrend seems to have begun. I bought the Aud-Usd pair after New York's close yesterday(above the daily bullish pinbar that formed off the daily EMA; @ a 50% retracement of the pibar actually). It is up by 35 pips. The chart is attached below as proof.

I entered with a risk of 45 pips and targeting 90 pips; which looks feasible. That's a nice 1:2 risk-to-reward ratio; the typical set-ups I take nowadays. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how this goes.

Sorry to the members of this thread for my inability to update you guys. I tried posting the trade call (as @ 9pm last nyt), but the bot kept interrupting. I seriously need to look for a fail-safe method of updating you guys; perhaps a blog or something. Would repay you guys with a better trade set-up later.

Peace man!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blogicon: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2011
jt2010:

Please what is the entry price for the EJ.
@jt2010, the eur-Jpy pair didn't quite quite follow my previous analysis. Anyways, that is what forex is all about; you can't be quite certain of everything.

Nevertheless, there is still a good entry opportunity presenting itself. There is a resistance line on the daily chart of the Eur-Jpy pair that the market is reacting to as I type this.

Today's candle sis testing the above said resistance (precisely around 121.509 level). Should the day's candle successfully break and close above the resistance, we would have the resistance as our new support, and would look to buy on bullish price candle formations off the level. On the other hand, if the daily candle fails to break above and forms a bearish price formation, then we could look to go short; personally, I would keep off in most cases cos I don't like trading counter-trend.

Look at the chart attached with this post for clearer understanding.

Would be back by New York to update you on this. Happy trading man!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blogicon: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2011
Blog icon:

@ kashif thanks for your input. I have been trying to give you a reply since yesterday but the bot has been a serious pain in the backside!

Actually, the uptrend seems to have begun. I bought the Aud-Usd pair after New York's close yesterday(above the daily bullish pinbar that formed off the daily EMA; @ a 50% retracement of the pibar actually). It is up by 35 pips. The chart is attached below as proof.

I entered with a risk of 45 pips and targeting 90 pips; which looks feasible. That's a nice 1:2 risk-to-reward ratio; the typical set-ups I take nowadays. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how this goes.

Sorry to the members of this thread for my inability to update you guys. I tried posting the trade call (as @ 9pm last nyt), but the bot kept interrupting. I seriously need to look for a fail-safe method of updating you guys; perhaps a blog or something. Would repay you guys with a better trade set-up later.

Peace man!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2011
blink182:

Does your broker offer 1:500 leverage?
No. The highest leverage my broker offers is 1:200 which is on a mini account; and 1:100 on a standard account. In my opinion 1:200 is more than enough for all your trading needs. 1:50 good, 1:100 is better, 1:200 is high and 1:500 is cry

Sorry I couldn't reply early enough; the bot is to blame. Have a nice day man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2011
Blog icon:

Peace man!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2011
Buy EURUSD @ market price or if price comes to 1.4287 TP1 1.6334 TP2 1.4386
See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
EU is around resistance on weekly chart. Guys, caution on buy trades until this level is broken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
meshpips:

Wow! Another SL taken out. We don't give up, neither do we give in.
Let's take this trade based on a powerful strategy, tested, trusted and used by many hedge funds:
The trend of the week starts either on Monday/ Tuesday and runs throughout the week.
I suggest a SELL on GBPUSD @ market price (1.6250) SL 1.6420 TP 1.5860
Reasons for entry:
(1) Price is at overbought levels for this week
(2) Price hit a resistance at 1.6260
Find chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

Please exit this trade. Demand channel in play.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
meshpips:

See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach
Hi all, I'm sorry about the typo error - I wrote TP1 1.6XXX instead of 1.4334. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. EU is still around that region. Partial profit can be taken. Thanks. Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
the long awaited EU breakout,
Kashif:

EU is around resistance on weekly chart. Guys, caution on buy trades until this level is broken.
Kashif:

there is a breakout of that level.

lets go long on EU. trail profit till break of trendline
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:00am On Apr 07, 2011
Hi all,
Tom Williams said "weakness is seen on UP bars" his words come clearly to my mind as I take a look at AUDUSD chart.
[b]Exceeding weak this pair has become.
I suggest selling @ 1.0470 TP 1.0400 SL 1.0537
Sorry no charts.
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Here's the AUDUSD chart. The white demand trend line is the price objective for this short.
Around there I would buy again till 1.0524.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2011
meshpips:

See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

How many of us remember that we still have unfinished business with this pair? Our TP2 has NOT been reached.
Re-enter long @ market price. This is a classic candle stick pattern - morning star forms after price runs into demand trend line! Simply beautiful!
TP is still 1.4386 SL 150pips

I say a big "thank you" to Steve Nison who brought candle stick charting to the western world.
Find chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:48am On Apr 07, 2011
meshpips:

. . . SL 150pips

Can someone please tell me what it is with these typographical errors that have been coming of late?
I've got an excellent spirit, errors are far from me!
Stop loss 50pips (fifty pips)
Price is at 1.4312 now so we can say
buy @ 1.4312 SL1.4262 TP 1.4386
Happy trading!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2011
blackgucci:

the long awaited EU breakout,

there is a breakout of that level.

lets go long on EU. trail profit till break of trendline

Ok o. Lets wait for good pullback ie, if the breakout is interpreted to be convincing enough. Next week will be more decisive.

Shalom!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2011
meshpips:

Hi all,
Tom Williams said "weakness is seen on UP bars" his words come clearly to my mind as I take a look at AUDUSD chart.
[b]Exceeding weak this pair has become.
I suggest selling @ 1.0470 TP 1.0400 SL 1.0537
Sorry no charts.
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Price came back to our entry. Exit d trade then re-short @ 1.0524 Happy trading! Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2011
meshpips:

Price came back to our entry. Exit d trade then re-short @ 1.0524 Happy trading! Meshach.
To avoid occurences like this in future, I would be posting level at which partial profits can be taken. Lets enjoy our Thursday. I noticed that breakouts normally happen on Thursdays. If you trade a system that tries to pick overbought/oversold levels, try to avoid the market on Thursdays. Happy trading! Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by nwcfinance(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.