Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture (47795 Views)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Sa'ad MC Tahir Removes Atiku's Picture From Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by philips007(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2019
You're a wasted sperm

Clerverly:
Nothing to Caption here.

Atiku and his ipob pigs would be humiliated on Saturday.

That's all!

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Lass Lass I will jail this corrupt man ~ Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Astonmartins: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2019
That guy nose behind Atiku be like smashed poop.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by hassey(m): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2019
shadeze:
Buhari is a he goat grin
I guess u mean GOAT = Great Of All Time

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by cardoctor(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Don't show all the teeth. Plastic smile can work.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by omoakin111: 12:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari......Congratulations in advance. Mr President

Atiku......You are Welcome

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by deji17: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari to Atiku: Are you sure you have not picked my pocket as we are standing here?

Atiku to Buhari; Hahaha Baba, I tried, but for the stingy man that you are, I could not remove the money in your pocket. You put everything under lock and key (TSA). Mr Super Glue

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Isyomah(f): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari: You wantu enjoy what ive been enjoying abi??. Dont worry,, the rigging is in process.

Atiku: Can we be done with this handshake?? Do and pack ur bags oga Babu,,.. Nigerians are now OBIdiently ATIKUlated.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by flowx(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Meanwhile, some idiot says that they can't vote for any of these two front runners. They will rather vote for SOWORE, Durotoye or Magholu. Anyway, that will result to an exercise in futility.... Waisting of vote is allow. Awon were!
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Ellie01: 1:47am On Feb 14, 2019
BUHARI concedes defeat!.....but since its to a fellow northerner, no problem.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by nextnear(m): 3:45am On Feb 14, 2019
fatymore:
grin.

Buhari was looking at someone not him...he was looking above his head, so no caption...

in case you don't know Buhari is winning this election... go to the streets and hear what people are saying...

kikikiki ikwakwakwa.... I know Zonebs would like what I wrote and wailers would be cursing me in their mind...

kill yourself for politicians who don't give a feck about you...

all the same Buhari is winning and don't forget to patronise me....
so its above his head you can see buhari looking at from this crystal clear picture?, see guy, don't worry. kindly please just make sure you take very good care of yourself.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by nextnear(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2019
shadeze:
Buhari is a he goat grin
Don't let emotions cloud your morality, you can do better next time.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by nextnear(m): 3:55am On Feb 14, 2019
CrestMan:
Handover handshake! cheesy
Buhari: Atiku is really full of life. How I wish I'm full of life like him grin
Brother don't underestimate yourself, i guess you are a youth, so i think you should be more full of life than they are.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by nextnear(m): 3:58am On Feb 14, 2019
geezynoni:
Crocodiles
yes o, since there is crocodile tears, this supposed to be called alligator smile.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by nevplus(m): 5:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
Nothing to Caption here.

That's all!

What do you gain afterwards, another four years of hardship
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by strongdonald: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
Nothing to Caption here.
That's all!
u r anticipating failure
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by shadeze: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2019
hassey:
I guess u mean GOAT = Great Of All Time
Nice one
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by PapaAdanna: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
Nothing to Caption here.

That's all!
Afonja slave
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by ozavz23(f): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari: Atiku y na? U for just support me like 2015 with millions of naira and planes as usual. Must u contest with me Now?

Atiku: Buhari no be my fault, we no want make u use all our resources dey travel the whole world and spend almost a year for abroad say u no well again. Instead make u work na ur complain About 16 years full my ear. U insult Nigerian youths, ur wife, ur mouth no get control?
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by rummmy: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2019
fatymore:
grin.

Buhari was looking at someone not him...he was looking above his head, so no caption...

in case you don't know Buhari is winning this election... go to the streets and hear what people are saying...

kikikiki ikwakwakwa.... I know Zonebs would like what I wrote and wailers would be cursing me in their mind...

kill yourself for politicians who don't give a feck about you...

all the same Buhari is winning an d don't forget to patronise me....
in the street of daura
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by okenwa216(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
President Buhari and president elect Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.