Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,629 members, 7,889,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate (9542 Views)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by sogodihno: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Any vote that's not for Buhari on Saturday is a wasted Vote, I as a person won't vote for a thief.

I will prefer Buhari(integrity) to work in my company to a Atiku (thief). Having Atiku as your president is like having an armed robber as your bank manager.

NEXT LEVEL. 4+4

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by vioment: 2:52am On Feb 14, 2019
I just wan change am for dem. Dem dey form nigerian gods, i just wan show dem say God pass dem. I dey give my vote to sowore just to teach pdp and apc a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by keryj(f): 3:02am On Feb 14, 2019
I will vote Atiku/Obi, not because they are the best but simple because:

1, Buhari just need to go
2, A vote for any other candidate is a waste
3, Buhari just need to go
4, We need to try something new, different tactics and approach
5, Buhari just need to go
6, we cannot keep a man who is not sensitive to our sufferings
7, Buhari just need to go
8, Since fighting corruption is not working, let's fight other problems facing our beloved country through other minds
9, Buhari just need to go
10, The change we trusted didn't work out, I don't trust the next level we are going to. Nigeria were working before, let's try to make it work again.

All in all, if Atiku fails in four years time, ( if God willing he emerges as the winner) my beloved PVC will be available to kick him out if God spare my soul.

But if Atiku loses, I will not blame myself for not trying, I will just have to deal with Buhari for the next four years.

Let's all go out to deliver our mandate by voting for the candidate of our choice. its our Civic responsibility.

#Peaceforelection2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by marvinsync(m): 3:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Luvlyna:

This same Sowre you're campaigning up and down for was the same person whom through his media platform Sahara reporters discredited the past govt while projecting Buhari to us as Saint.

Now he's asking people to vote him, I'm sorry I don't trust his sense of judgment as it appears biased. And we don't need another biased individual to take the leadership of govt.. Not again.. Not anymore.

was it not Nigerians that also voted for the dullard? u probably voted for him too

everyone makes mistakes but really it just pathetic tryna use this against sowore , because he is by far a good candidate

3 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by marvinsync(m): 3:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Decypher:
Sowore kill you there.. nonsense. Was is it not the bastard called Sowore that packaged the dullard and fought the last administration through his stupid media nonsense, To bring in this shame of a president. fvck you and your Sowore. Rubbish

Nigerians voted for Buhari , fvck them too?

sowore was not responsible for Buhari's government , he was just one of the many people who wanted change

stop attacking so foolishly

6 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Benobute: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Only choice we have now is Atiku and Buhari
If you think others you are fooling yourself
for now
Atiku the best choice

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by calberian: 3:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Macmoni:
j
J Okocha
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by superbouck(m): 3:52am On Feb 14, 2019
omoyele sowore is the right man for the job

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by fredoooooo: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Reality on ground is between Buhari and Atiku .. and me and my people are going to the next level we can't go back to our vomit , pdp and its bunch of looters is a NO for us ..
Hashim is the one I would love to vote but the competition and reality on ground today is between Apc or pdp popularity . Next election I believe is going to be different and I hope the new guys knows what to do .

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by sonature1: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2019
slightlyMad:
I will vote Sowore because

When it is time to stand for what is right, he is always there and consistent.
No other candidate except Oby does this.

He is the only beast that can recover our stolen resources from the like of ibb, Allison madueke, OBJ, Jonathan etc

He alone has visited the most dangerous places in Nigeria to spread his words, no one else has

He has a very sound right hand man in the person of Malcolm fabiyi

Atiku would have made sense but he already owns part of mikano generator company, business men only invest in businesses they believe will always thrive. There is no way he will fix electricity

He could not even campaign with a single achievement during his tenure as VP

The business he is touting up and down is gotten from stolen resources, give anyone billions, they will run a business so no big deal

Atiku's US corruption files is all over the internet

Atiku is 75 years old so he is officially in same league with our ancestors

pdp is apc, apc is pdp. You won't be wasting any vote, vote sowore

At the emboldened, stop sharing useless information.
Atiku doesn't know Mikano
A simple Google search can save you this embarrassment
Enough of the nonsense tied to Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by bender79: 4:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Next level
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by nextnear(m): 4:12am On Feb 14, 2019
VaselineCrew:
My candidate is Sowore

Reasons to vote for him:

- He has done more interviews and town hall meetings that all other candidates

- He has a Masters degree in Public Administration from one of the best universities in the world

- He has vowed to pay Federal workers a living minimum wage of N100,000.

- He has fought corruption in almost every government from Abachas time to Buharis time.

- He has shown the ability to create a successful business, being the founder of SaharaReporters

Who is your own candidate and why will you be voting for him?
Because Buhari wasted 4 precious years doing nothing significant than even a "fake war against corruption" The economy is important so i think Atiku Should get Nigeria working better again, and if he fails to do just that, after his own 4 years, God will remove him as well, no time for nonsense anymore.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:
Any vote that's not for Buhari on Saturday is a wasted Vote, I as a person won't vote for a thief.

I will prefer Buhari(integrity) to work in my company to a Atiku (thief). Having Atiku as your president is like having an armed robber as your bank manager.

NEXT LEVEL. 4+4
You said nothing meaningful why you will vote your candidate. Typical APC support.

ATiku has established himself an entrepreneur, experience and successful business man to manage the affair of Nigeria.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Originalsly: 4:59am On Feb 14, 2019
unity004:
;

D i will vote atiku cus he is the best candidate & he has manage his business & investment well enough as you can see with your own eye. i knw he will create jobs & restructure nigeria #like if u are with me on this one

Sowore has grown his business from scratch and managed it very well.... has a history of fighting corruption while Atiku has a history of corruption. So why Atiku over Sowore?...are you for corruption?
I'm independent.... undecided.... trying to make a decision based on comments.

3 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by pavoda: 5:03am On Feb 14, 2019
wink
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by xarm(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Next level is sure, but my vote belong to SOWORE.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2019
unity004:
grin i will vote atiku cus he is the best candidate & he has manage his business & investment well enough as you can see with your own eye. i knw he will create jobs & restructure nigeria #like if u are with me on this one

You mean all the businesses he denied owning at The Candidates? And u are begging for cheap likes on Nairaland as if it will pay your rent
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Mirallas: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Decypher:
Sowore kill you there.. nonsense. Was is it not the bastard called Sowore that packaged the dullard and fought the last administration through his stupid media nonsense, To bring in this shame of a president. fvck you and your Sowore. Rubbish
Show me one time,place or writings where you saw endorse buhari. The government in power then was Jonathan and there were a lot of corruption, and he criticize them for it. It is a he criticism that you are now mistaking for endorsement of buhari. He never said anywhere that he is endorse buhari, i dare to you to show proof me wrong. Vote AAC, Pdp=Apc. Both are thief's and even if sowore does not win it is going to send a strong message that something is coming for them come 2023.Also in there are other candidates in different positions in ÀAc that you can vote for

4 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by EagleNest(m): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Whoever that has 'restructure of Nigeria' as part of his agenda will have my vote.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by LastDays777: 5:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Am voting for the youngest presidential candidate Chike Ukaegbu

Human capital development is what he has been working on all his life and this is what the country needs now.

I have studied so many presidential candidate. He is the only one that have a proper solution on how to restructure this country in details and published on his Instagram page.

51% of people who will vote are between 18-35. He is the only candidate at this age bracket. It's our time youths.

Best solution I have seen so far for the Fulani herdsmen issue. Look it up.

Etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by CaptainFM1: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2019
This your question is like asking the public to give you their bank account and BVN numbers. Its their right to keep whatever reasons to themselves. Let's be mindful of the kind of questions we asked please!
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by 4ckTOTO: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2019
The real voters don't have mb to browse

3 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by 4ckTOTO: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

U guys are just delusion with this stale line..
What makes u think Sowore will not be a worst thief.. Oh I forgot he is the immediate younger brother to Jesus Christ undecided
I rather vote for a new thief or someone I suspect might steal. Not a I known thief. Idiots like you will still be the same people coming here to complain

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Emedu(m): 5:56am On Feb 14, 2019
I will will vote Buhari
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Passionate888: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2019
neutrotoba:

But you'd rather vote for a thief? I'm baffleod
Buhari couldn't arrest him, efcc couldn't find any corrupt practices in his dealings, if you have any evidence against him, present it or you shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Emedu(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2019
I will will vote Buhari because I am a civil servant. Buhari gesture to federal Government and state government workers has been wonderful. No single sack and many backlog of arrears were cleared. Oronsaiye report is another anti civil servants policy which I believe Atiku will look into if voted in.

Another reason why I will vote Buhari is because Atiku /Obi has been complaining of high recurrent expenditure vs capital expenditure but they have not tell us how the capital expenditure will be boosted without affecting the recurrent. I have strong feelings that Atiku government will in the name of privatization downsize the civil service to save more money for the high inflated priced capital expenditure. Since buck of the recurrent expenditure is from Executive, and legislators allowance and I don't see Atiku touching them instead civil servants will be victims.

Though Buhari lack the capacity to fight Corruption effectively as expected but it is worse to have a president who will personally leads, organize, advocate and support corruption.

Atiku privatization campaign is another concern. He even boosted in one his interviews in channel Tv that he will enrich his friends. He said he will completely privatize NNPC and other sectors. My concern is that 1. Atiku is one of the Largest shareholders of Haliburton which is into oil.
2 Atiku low Moral and integrity level
3 Atiku keen interest in business.
4 His past record in privatization of Nitel and others
I perceived that if Atiku is given the privilege he will privatize every viable and good thing this country has to himself and friends.

My only and major concern over Buhari is security.

4 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Passionate888: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2019
marvinsync:

was it not Nigerians that also voted for the dullard? u probably voted for him too

everyone makes mistakes but really it just pathetic tryna use this against sowore , because he is by far a good candidate
When you make mistakes, you apologise don't you? Where or when did this Sowore apologise to Nigerians for supporting and selling a renown coup plotter and dictator to Nigerians?
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Passionate888: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Originalsly:

Sowore has grown his business from scratch and managed it very well.... has a history of fighting corruption while Atiku has a history of corruption. So why Atiku over Sowore?...are you for corruption?
I'm independent.... undecided.... trying to make a decision based on comments.
How did Sowore fought corruption and when has he (Atiku) been prosecuted for corruption?
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Emedu(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari couldn't arrest him, efcc couldn't find any corrupt practices in his dealings, if you have any evidence against him, present it or you shut up.

And U will carelessly argue that Buhari surround himself with corrupt persons. Ur argument authenticate the fact that Ameachi, Tinubu and many others are corrupt free because they have not been proven guilty.
Bros, we all know our justice system in this zoo republic. The privileged manage and control our judiciary and other institutions in their favor. It is a game of highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Optional09: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Luvlyna:

This same Sowre you're campaigning up and down for was the same person whom through his media platform Sahara reporters discredited the past govt while projecting Buhari to us as Saint.

Now he's asking people to vote him, I'm sorry I don't trust his sense of judgment as it appears biased. And we don't need another biased individual to take the leadership of govt.. Not again.. Not anymore.

This your comment is a propaganda, media houses are expected to report news which his company did even exposed some of Jonathan’s administration corruption. He’s company never campaigned For Buhari as you claimed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Otunba Dipo Dina Govern Ogun State / Osinbajo, DG DSS, AGF To Review Magu’s Response / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.