Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole (696 Views)

Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad / This Is BORNO State Election This Is Enough To Cancel The Election Of The State. / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by miteolu(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole on Tuesday declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will weep over the outcome of the presidential election billed for Saturday.

Oshiomhole made the declaration while speaking during APC presidential campaign in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He also reacted to the court ruling with refused the party from fielding a governorship candidate in the forthcoming election.

The APC National Chairman assured members of the party that the APC will “ensure that justice is done” as they will “remain resolute.”

According to him, “I appreciate the fighting spirit of APC supporters in Rivers. I’m impressed that despite the efforts to demoralized you, you came. I salute your fighting spirit.

“Those who smile in the early hour will find out that at the need of life they will cry. There is so much effort to prevent our party, in Zamfara we are fighting to have the right of the people and here in Rivers it’s the same but I want to say our right may be frozen but we will not give up.

“Those oppressing should not laugh too early, don’t laugh at the crocodile until you cross the last river, PDP may be laughing now but they will weep on Saturday.

“Saturday’s election is between a president that is determined to protect our sovereignty as a nation, fight to prevent stealing and a president who want to return Nigeria to where Buhari took it away from, Atiku promised to share loot among his friends, give amnesty to looters.

http://www.nativereporters.com/election-this-saturday-atiku-will-cry-adams-oshiomhole/

1 Like

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by oyebanji44: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely correct Don't be such a crybaby

1 Like

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by helinues: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Razor mouths
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by DrGoodman: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
And from Sunday, Oshiomole and all APC will cry till 2023. Oshiomole is a PDP mole.

2 Likes

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by StupidInyamiri: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
I Remember PDP In 2014, the fear of Boko Haram bombing of churches was palpable in Lagos. My church AVMCC started having a Police Armoured Tank stationed in front of the Church. That reminder of insecurity is no more today.

1 Like

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by ceejayMAX(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely correct
I now sell sniper for zombies like you and at a give away price.buy one get one free grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by chriskosherbal(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2019
He sure do know how to use his mouth wen it comes to talking .
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Chikpat(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2019
It will not be wise to allow Atiku to be president of Nigeria. PDP is bad, people who know, know.
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by faithugo64(f): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2019
The same to you Mr org...
Let he who digs a hole for someone fall into it.
You shall drink from your own cup!
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I Remember PDP In 2014, the fear of Boko Haram bombing of churches was palpable in Lagos. My church AVMCC started having a Police Armoured Tank stationed in front of the Church. That reminder of insecurity is no more today.
Hnmmm. Are you sure you're in Nigeria? Dont say this in the north oo cos you might just be dealt with. Yesterday, shetima, governor of borno was almost killed by boko haram who laid ambush on his convoy . People lost their lives in the encounter. If you're in doubt, it's in the news. What I dont like is when people like you are telling lies in the face of realities. Lies are synonymous with the apc and their supporters. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by oyebanji44: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2019
ceejayMAX:
I now sell sniper for zombies like you and at a give away price.buy one get one free grin grin
Na Yoruba people put you for that condition Wey you dey? abi ...it shows in you..Don't you see that in you??OPONU
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by mikejj(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2019
grin prophet osho osho ..isit your cry
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by oyebanji44: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2019
ceejayMAX:
The Doctor certified you as insane.it shows in you..Don't you see that in you.?? Oponu..he goat
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2019
When Apshit is already wetting every where with their bitter cry seeing defeat starring right through their face....

US is supporting pdp...Uk is supporting pdp....EU is supporting Pdp...UN is supporting pdp...That has been your cries all over the place..

Who is now supporting APC Tonga or Somalia??.....Heeeheeeeeheee grin grin shocked tongue

OshioomOLE your kirikiri is so so sure as daylight!!
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2019
DrGoodman:

But many local government in Benue, Taraba, plateu and Zamfara, kana and borno cannot even hire police to defend themselves. They are being slaughtered at will while you hide in Lagos to laugh at them dying.
you dey mind the guy? Those are the lazy youths Buhari is referring to. What of boko haram nick-named bandits in zamfara and Kaduna states? They're spreading like wild fire daily. Governor shetima of borno escaped being killed by boko haram yesterday....no be last year oo...i mean a few hours ago during which scores died. Lies are the middle name of apc and their supporters. Even if others are seeing white, they'd say they're seeing black and these are the so called leaders of tomoro. Saturday loading

2 Likes

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2019
I am very sure before Tuesday next week, Bubu must have been send packing to Daura
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by onez: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2019
All I know is sowore will get more votes than Bihari in a free and fair contest. Up Atiku

1 Like

Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Peacemaker5128: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Yes including Biafra or death crew
They will all cry together
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Joevics(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

At least in 2014 a Police Armoured tank could scare bokoharam.
What about today?

They ransack military bases.
Take hostages as they want.
Force villages to pay tax.
Shoot at the convoy of a governor.

Not to mention the untouchable Herdsmen.
We prefer PDP.
Re: Election: This Saturday, Atiku Will Cry – Adams Oshiomhole by Modarun(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
When Apshit is already wetting every where with their bitter cry seeing defeat starring right through their face....

US is supporting pdp...Uk is supporting pdp....EU is supporting Pdp...UN is supporting pdp...That has been your cries all over the place..

Who is now supporting APC Tonga or Somalia??.....Heeeheeeeeheee grin grin shocked tongue

OshioomOLE your kirikiri is so so sure as daylight!!

Sudan, Niger and Chad are Supporting APC. They say Atiku has made plans to sell Nigeria to US, UK and Eu. But Buhari wants to sell Nigeria to Sudan and Niger. Tell me, if they ask you to choose who to be a slave to, which Master woukd you rather serve? America or a Nigerien?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attacked Lola Ashiru, APC Candidate 4 Kwara South Senatorial Dis / BBC UK, Save Your Brand In Nigeria Before Its Too Late / Imo Governorship: PDP Takes Early Lead, As Deputy Gov. Loses LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.