Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,187 members, 7,910,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers (32790 Views)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
that guy is dumb he doesn't know who he is dealing with. grin

hahahahah he nor knowgrin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahah he nor knowgrin
i will show him pepper and fura da nono grin grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Martin0(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
i will show him pepper and fura da nono grin grin

hahahahah easy easy!grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, so tell me about your life my friend, why are you so Ashamed to talk About your life? Are you A criminal in Nigeria? why are you so concerned About the dead woman? worry About your own life, Maybe i can help you. you don't know

I am not faceless my picture is on my profile. grin grin show your own picture. I think you are A kidnapper In your small village that's why you are hiding. grin grin

I don't need to invest Anything I have everything i need here in cali. women, champaign, ganja and cocaine. grin

The dead woman is Stupid, she managed to leave that shithole Instead of her to stay in the UK and Enjoy and smoke some ganja she is building hotel in the shithole. now the shitholeans like you have killed her.

abeg nor let this boy go commit suicide after this your fire fire oogringrin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martin0:

abeg nor let this boy go commit suicide after this your fire fire oogringrin
na him begin yab me first oo!! grin cheesy
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Martin0(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
na him begin yab me first oo!! grin cheesy
he no know say you sabi weitin dem sabigrin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by jesmond3945: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, so tell me about your life my friend, why are you so Ashamed to talk About your life? Are you A criminal in Nigeria? why are you so concerned About the dead woman? worry About your own life, Maybe i can help you. you don't know

I am not faceless my picture is on my profile. grin grin show your own picture. I think you are A kidnapper In your small village that's why you are hiding. grin grin

I don't need to invest Anything I have everything i need here in cali. women, champaign, ganja and cocaine. grin

The dead woman is Stupid, she managed to leave that shithole Instead of her to stay in the UK and Enjoy and smoke some ganja she is building hotel in the shithole. now the shitholeans like you have killed her.
you are very stupid for calling a mother stupid, a woman that is far better than you. Continue to waste your life smoking and womanizing. Iranu. Meanwhile buy sense with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.