Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

MY Agenda For The Imolites Economy ~NNPP Governorship Candidate Dr Ahizechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Agenda For The Imolites Economy ~NNPP Governorship Candidate Dr Ahizechukwu (193 Views)

Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / Abba Gida-Gida Emerges NNPP Governorship Candidate In Kano / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Agenda For The Imolites Economy ~NNPP Governorship Candidate Dr Ahizechukwu by Debbiesocials1(f): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2019
ECONOMY
■ Imo state has the human capital to make it an economic power house of Nigeria . Thus we are going to:
■ invest in research and data collection and run a knowledge-based economy
■ Fund research in our tertiary institutions and invest in data collections as a basis for short and long term planning
■ encourage Imolites to express themselves by providing the financial endowment to ensure technological breakthrough
■ build an industrial park and provide up starts with financial support
■ establish industrial cities in the 3 political zones of the state. This would complement our tourism potential

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Election:steps On How To Cast Your Votes Tomorrow / Election Postponement: A Hen Abandoning Her Other Chicks In Search Of One / Statement By President Buhari On The Postponement Of General Elections By Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.