Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,511 members, 7,965,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties (29763 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg / How IBB Endorsed All Presidential Aspirants That Visited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by JusticePlanet: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
some names there na scam
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Ololanla: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Na wa
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Victorious1000: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Most Nigerians believe it's a contest for only two candidates
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by abdussalam1: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2019
BUHARI /OSIBANJO APC ALL THE WAY
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Kennykenty(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2019
cast your vote wisely
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by LastDays777: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2019
MrTrend:

CHIKE UKAEGBU – AAP

The youngest of them all

Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by agylistic77: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2019
I would have vote for Apga, but they have join the winning team. so who I'm I not to vote Atikuobi
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Fetula4u: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2019
What are alll this political parties for?....my problem is just that they would just make the ballot paper long and get people looking for PDP confuse.

1 Like

Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by olascadbest: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
So upon all these plenty Candidates - It's only ONE will emerge as Nigeria President !

Well can you combined this Lucrative Part Time Business With Your Present Job together ?

If Yes .... Then, You can just Click this Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical
Training Details Information how you can getting started right now Without even Spends any Capital
Kobo from your Pocket .
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Pearl05(f): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
I counted 72 aspirants, these people are not serious at all.

I think INEC should do something about it in next election. Let's have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 parties please.

Out of these lots I can only remember 4 presidential candidate and their parties. We don't need too much noise in this country jare.
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Hotzone(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Looking out for just two parties........
u know naaaaaaaaaaaa.....lol
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Opexzy: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
We all Know ATIKU doesn't have Natural supporters, he only INHERITED Buhari's ENEMIES

The enemy of my enemy...
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Earthquake2: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
alldbest:
Hehehe

I saw this one yesterday. Very funny..

ALL BLENDING PARTY

This one na him and his girlfriend grin
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by nothingspoil70: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
Donpeak:
Vote Omoyele Sowore - AAC for better Naija
I will vote him for bet Naija not for Nigeria president
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Alll this mushroom parties for just merge together oust both PDP and APC
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by nothingspoil70: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Jokers
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Pearl05:
I counted 72 aspirants, these people are not serious at all.

I think INEC should do something about it in next election. Let's have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 parties please.

Out of these lots I can only remember 4 presidential candidate and their parties. We don't need too much noise in this country jare.
true
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by TruthHurts100: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/general-elections-presidential-candidates-and-their-political-parties/

LOL, this country is a joke.

The two biggest parties own all other parties except AAC. We all know this narrr
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Yambee:
Interesting.

APGA even has a Presidential candidate. I would expect such a party to have been rallied for,atleast for in the East, but what do i exactly know?

So you guys are saying the party of the Great Odumegwu Ojukwu has no single support in the East?even the leaders of the Middle Belt, yesterday put in a paper of support for Hashim.

That East no get Political Direction.

Lastly, i know INEC releases money to all Presidential candidates of all parties. Anybody remember the specific amount?i think some of these guys are here to just pocket that last INEC fund.

Let us vote wisely. Vote for BUHARI please.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for a modern day Lawrence Anini.
inec does not gv money. Sowore got 99m from donations. Will he not chop some of it. Falae of sdp got 100m from GEJ in 2015. All these guys are just after donations and funds from opponents
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Yambee: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Opexzy:

The enemy of my enemy...

Is Kingsley my Uncle.

He will not rest until he kills me.

But God pass them.
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by jamace(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Where is Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) - Olusegun Mimiko?.
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
71 political parties in Nigeria?! E go red ooo
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by frozen70(f): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
anochuko01:
how come there are more igbos

can't they just support one of their own instead?

Is that the only tribe that appears more than other tribes?
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by 4ckTOTO: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Can you imagine Chris okotie contesting? What a joker
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Yambee: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Joromi12:
inec does not gv money. Sowore got 99m from donations. Will he not chop some of it. Falae of sdp got 100m from GEJ in 2015. All these guys are just after donations and funds from opponents

You are right.

Read the INEC regulations again. There is a stipulated fund they release to the Presidential candidates only. Maybe they stopped it.

Look at the picture of that girl and her boyfriend again,that wants to be President under the ABP.

Those ones came for the money.
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by 4ckTOTO: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Igbos that said they are not nigerians . na them full list cheesy
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by Otakom87(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2019
There will be intrigue in this election walahi. When inec chairman announce APC state result pdp supporters will be skip the rest and announce ours please.
Re: See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties by ada9ja(f): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2019
THE TROJAN HORSE EFFECT

Transcript
2/1/14
Abuja

PDP party will allow APC to win the presidential election

These are the reasons why they dont want to win the presidential election

1. PDP knew that the economy has collapsed and its effect will be after election starting recession followed by hardship and unable to settle thier dogs(thugs) who will then create different form of havoc ( check the facts)

2. PDP knew the poverty rate is getting up and it will skyrocket in coming years ( we are going to be at the top soonest)

3. PDP knew they cant rule well if there win that election because they dont want to lose their position as the largest political party in Africa

4. PDP knew the debt profile will increase for whosover that will take power (borrowing is a most)

5. PDP knew Nigerians are impatient and mostly dependent (that is why they are milking the cows and assuring us of the meats)

6. PDP knew that some of us under appointments are speakig up through warnings and facts (we told them about excess and illegal spending, deductions and to brace for toughter times ahead)

How will they planned it

1. They will ask some party faithfuls to join the APC after the merger of the party to make it look like PDP is sinking

2. Obasanjo will act a particular scene

3. Jonathan will accept victory before announcement and will not go to court after election

4. The party faithfuls that will join APC, will spend the money given to them for the election to be successful

Who are the party faithfuls that will decamp and roles

1. Saraki, to be the senate president and delay anything that will favor the nation's economy coming from APC

2. Dino, the kogi boy and who is also one of the scriptwriters, will be causing commotion in the house and doing the same thing he will do Jonathan to Buhari

3. Tambuwal, to get hold of the north as governor

4. Dogara, to be speaker and he will rejoin PDP back at late hour, his work is to speak against APC government and get his state for PDP

5. Kwankwaso, he will be the next president under PDP, so he will start a movement that will shake Nigeria to deny APC of north

6. Atiku is still under persuation to join the agreement because of OBJ but is the money man

7. some others from different states to play different roles

The reason why allowing APC to win and take power

1. They knew this country can never be fixed in the next 6years, so APC will bear the cross and blames because are mostly ignorance with the economy of Nigeria and there are impatient.

2. They APC will do all their best to recify the errors becuase they want to remain in power, the leftover will be for PDP and it will be easy work after 2019 elections, if there will be any one

3. APC is eager to takeover, so there are the best party to take the fall

What is their gain

Nigerians after withnessing the hardship or insecurity or unemployment, they will yearn for PDP to come back, so simple a script and i believe my Nigerians will buy it. NOTE: they will be total hardship, unemployment and so on because there created it

Other agents or methods to use to achieve this

1. propoganda, fake news,
2. capitalizing on the errors of the present govt or delay in delivery elections promising
3. faking up stories by the mighty in the society
4. OBJ will play the same role again and others too will come in
5. youths will be used ignorantly

Those behind this plan

1. President and his wife,
2. OBJ
3. All PDP governors, senators and reps

i pray Nigerians sees these events coming and if you see it too, then submit this transcript to any available media house

They surely comeback to enslave Nigerians, thats why i resigned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detained Security Guards, Widow Didn’t Deny CP Entry,Lagos Estate Tackles Police / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.