Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. (1086 Views)

Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / Need Free Laptop Repair Manual / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by kuzminki: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2010
i'm tired of paying i need free internet conection.
if you can hook me up or unlock my zoom modern
what ever just mail me.
h_ forever@hotmail.com

thks.
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by Mobinga: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2010
If you are tired of paying. then stop browsing!
Or go abroad where most places have free internet services. smiley
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by thweraja10: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
Nigerians like free things.

Must you browse free, if you ever have to browse. Like Mobinga said Stop browsing then you wont have to pay.
Like a chinese man once said "NIgerians free free free free"
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by bignaija(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
get the free browsing zain guide for N200 zain recharge ,remember say phcn don strike so dont get fraustared more
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 04, 2010
For any one to browse effectively, it has to be done during working hours and not at night as we are currently doing. That is why the free thing looks good. To browse at convenient time and place. I pray Tor or Freedom will bounce back, irrespective of what any one may think. I don’t sleep well these days because I can only afford MTN night plan.
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by jmoore(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2010
Bob_E:

For any one to browse effectively, it has to be done during working hours and not at night as we are currently doing. That is why the free thing looks good. To browse at convenient time and place. I pray Tor or Freedom will bounce back, irrespective of what any one may think. I don’t sleep well these days because I can only afford MTN night plan.

stop waiting for tor and freedom, indian proxy is rocking and much faster
Re: I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. by bhsadmin: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
tor and freedom are things of the fast, india web is great, download @200kbps, but you will need a paid server

it works better with mtn fastlink, download at 201.34kps on 3G and 50.34kps with Edge

There are different packages available

Pack 1 with 2GB bandwidths For N5000

Pack 2 with 5GB bandwidths for N8000

enjoy speed browsing

for more details contact @ dkess15@gmail.com if only you are interested.

enjoy speed browsing.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clean Laptop 18,000 / Convert That Internet Modem To Universal / Using Remote Desktop With Ssh Root And Tunneler To Create A Mail Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.