Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) (551 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by OdinceGoodwill: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
watch out what biafrans are doing now!!!
This is serious oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6UA2o_lOc

#Biafra #IPOB 32019election #boycott #biafran
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Yambee: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Confused people.

People are lining up to vote in Buhari on Saturday,this girl in th video is still screaming Biafla we want.

We will answer her when she is able to pronounce Biafra.
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Ofemmanu1: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
what is ipob?
a wyvern? or a kinda kangaroo?!
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Kayceo2010: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
My people make una chill small naa..
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Ipob matter like that fixed games guy and bet naija guy matter

No one takes them serious
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol that's their problem. Atiku don buy market grin

Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Ipob is the biggest enemy of the Igbos.

This season that should mark an advancement for Igbos in national politics is when these e-diots are telling them not to vote.

Where they're supposed to apply their smartness, they won't...

Nnamdi Kanu went to Israel to lie with videos that Igbos are jews whereas 90% of Igbos are born Catholics. Without Igbos, Catholic Churches wouldn't exist in Nigeria.

No wise Igbo person would belive that fool and his confused organization.

Cc lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by gidgiddy: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
germanized:

This season that should mark an advancement for Igbos in national politics is when these e-diots are telling them not to vote.

Nnamdi Kanu went to Israel to lie with videos that Igbos are jews whereas 90% of Igbos are born Catholics. Without Igbos, Catholic Churches wouldn't exist in Nigeria.

Cc lalasticlala, Seun

When you understand that these people are tired of "one Nigeria" and want their freedom and independence then you will realise that the rest of what you said doesn't mean anything

Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by teufelein(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Final Exposition of Impostor, Jubril Al Sudani aka Buhari at 12PM Biafran/Nigerian Time. Don't miss it!

Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

When you understand that these people are tired of "one Nigeria" and want their freedom and independence then you will realise that the rest of what you said doesn't mean anything

Go and start your own country now, who is holding your hand?

I directed my post to reasonable and success-minded Igbos, not miscreants.
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by yerilistik: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
OdinceGoodwill:
watch out what biafrans are doing now!!!
This is serious oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6UA2o_lOc

#Biafra #IPOB 32019election #boycott #biafran

where is this taking place, i mean which state ?
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
germanized:

Go and start your own country now, who is holding your hand?

I directed my post to reasonable and success-minded Igbos, not miscreants.

Really? So the reasonable and successful Igbos are the ones who accept the "poverty capital of the world" called Nigeria?

This 1914 British made disaster called Nigeria is of no use to the agitators any more. They want a fresh start called Biafra
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
germanized:

Cc lalasticlala, Seun
Shut up. Did you people say this when you were busy feeding the monster with endorsements and support both online and offline two years ago?

Y'all should deal with the money star you created quietly and stop buzzing in our ears like hungry little bees. angry
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? So the reasonable and successful Igbos are the ones who accept the "poverty capital of the world" called Nigeria?

This 1914 British made disaster called Nigeria is of no use to the agitators any more. They want a fresh start called Biafra

That "poverty capital of the world" has produced billionaires, some of which are from Igbo land. Nigeria is a country of opportunities, chose your own portion.

I disagree with you...
Tony Elumelu would disagree with you...
Innosson would disagree with you...
Sir Emeka Offor would disagree with you...
Chief Arthur Eze would disagree with you...
Cletus Ibeto would disagree with you...
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu would disagree with you...
Even E-Money would disagree with you...
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
Shut up. Did you people say this when you were busy feeding the monster with endorsements and support both online and offline two years ago?

Y'all should deal with the money star you created quietly and stop buzzing in our ears like hungry little bees. angry

You don't have to quote me, I don't gratify miscreants with responses.
Re: Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video) by lagdmark(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
IPOB and. APC. trying to distract igbos.

I Urge Atiku To Declear Himself President If INEC And Buhari Rig Elections / Breaking, Main Reasons Why Election Was Cancel And Postponed / Nigerians Should Ask @ATIKU The Dream He Woke Up With Today