Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged (18734 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by Printerscanner: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
But, they promise to bring down Nigeria if Goatluck loses the 2015 election. Goatluck lost and retired to his village, Buhari was sworn in and the Nigerian Army silenced all the miscreants militants. Same thing will happen when Buhari wins 2nd term.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by absingle(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mthew country wey don cripple before
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Mumu dey this country no be small blow pipeline and see who will suffer it. I heard bayelsa government importing drinkable water from neighbouring states Edo and ondo, buhari don't need to rigs poll because I believe buhari still enjoying the kind of fellowships he got from his supporters last election. This election will be a remarkable in the history of our dear country.
edo kor grin edo ppl re not zombies cc binikingdom edodefender
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by kingcolearchive: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lmao
These ones are jokers
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by NkayStory(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
If APC rigs this election on saturday then i fully support Avengers if they can carry out their threats.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by fammava: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Mumu dey this country no be small blow pipeline and see who will suffer it. I heard bayelsa government importing drinkable water from neighbouring states Edo and ondo, buhari don't need to rigs poll because I believe buhari still enjoying the kind of fellowships he got from his supporters last election. This election will be a remarkable in the history of our dear country.

Who told you that bayelsa imports drinking water, please get your facts right before spitting rubbish
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
khingTony:
Buhari has failed Nigeria and Nigerians.

90% His 2015 campaign promises are yet to be fulfilled, maybe if you ask Osinbajo why buhari hasn't fulfilled his promise of making 1 naira equal to $1, he'll say:"Buhari is not Aware of the Promise".

Buhari can never be an option to any sane Nigerian, Lifelessness aside, he's dull, he's a bigot, he's a Nepotist, he's old & weak.

The Niger Delta Avengers made the best decision

Nigeria must Work again
PDP is the Way
AtikuObi_2019
As much as I am neither voting Atiku nor Buhari on Saturday, I laughed In the part PDP is the way. If it was a saner clime, a party like PDP must either apologize to Nigerians or change its name altogether to even stand a chance of being recognized by the electorate.
For your info, APC and PDP are one and the same thing

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by musa234(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you are dreaming. Baba has lost so much followership these past few years. He has really disappointed. You will be shocked come Saturday.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by dukie25: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
NDA is a only freedom fighters in the Niger Delta. Any other group is fake.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by rainylad(f): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
ademola721gmai:

As much as I am neither voting Atiku nor Buhari on Saturday, I laughed In the part PDP is the way. If it was a saner clime, a party like PDP must either apologize to Nigerians or change its name altogether to even stand a chance of being recognized by the electorate.

PDP has apologised already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
These mofos always threaten, na their way. grin
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by oluwaahmed: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
diadem10:
Let them go try it nah. Where's tompolo and the others? They need another round of whipping from Nigeria airline fighters.

Tompolo is an ex-militant who handled contracts for GEJ administration. Whether he's corrupt or not is for the court to decide. U can't compare tompolo to NDA. Those guys crippled our economy and killed hundreds of soldiers. NAF couldn't and can't do shit to them. Is it not people u see that u will bomb?

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
diadem10:
Let them go try it nah. Where's tompolo and the others? They need another round of whipping from Nigeria airline fighters.
By airlines fighters u mean the Nigerian airforce that crashes our fighter jets just on drills?? Lol...
Buhari is gone just accept the reality on ground...

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
dukie25:
NDA is a only freedom fighters in the Niger Delta. Any other group is fake.

NDA is a criminal organization.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by dukeprince50: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
either buhari or atiku wins, my gallant brothers, let the oil stop flowing, let the economy crumble, let every tribe go their ways. i wanna see some lazy unappreciative fools from this shithole starve to death.. bomb all the pipes if you can. THE BEST NEWS FOR TODAY
The reason why most people hate Buhari was because of what this avengers did coupled with the little money left by past administration to run the country, they put us in recession and Buhari was blamed for it, if Atiku or Buhari wins and they bomb pipelines again, Nigerians will still suffer it, neither Buhari nor Atiku has interest in destroying this country but the Avengers are the real enemy of this country. bombing pipelines is only an attack on the common man.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by salford: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
PDP already crippled the economy. what is there to cripple again?
grin
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by samuelkid192: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
khingTony:

90% His 2015 campaign promises are yet to be fulfilled, maybe if you ask Osinbajo why buhari hasn't fulfilled his promise of making 1 naira equal to $1, he'll say:"Buhari is not Aware of the Promise".

Buhari can never be an option to any sane Nigerian, Lifelessness aside, he's dull, he's a bigot, he's a Nepotist, he's old & weak.

Nigeria must Work again
PDP is the Way
AtikuObi_2019

Great Atikulate people,
please I need to travel to go n vote. 5
to 7k will be enough for tfare.

O250640668 Gtbank
Thanks.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by omoharry(f): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
ademola721gmai:

PDP apologized already.That is why i feel they will not be so arrogant anymore as they once were.They now know that to some extent power is finally in the hands of the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by JOHNBULLZZ: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
THANK YOU AVENGERS. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEAK. WE TRUST THE AVENGERS. GOD BLESS YOU.
SOME CRIMINALS WERE GIVEN MONEY AND THEY SAY THEY ARE MILITANTS SUPPORTING THE JIHADIST. GOD BLESS THE AVENGERS.
ALSO TOMPOLO AND ATEKE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST THE CRIMINALS WHO SAY THEY ARE SUPPORTING THE JIHADIST. THERE IS NO MORE FEDERAL CHARACHTER. ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW FILLED BY THE JIHADIST AND THEY ARE EATING THE OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM NIGER DELTA. IT IS PAINFUL. THEY HAVE MADE US SLAVES. SEE THE POVERTY IN NIGER DELTA. AND PEOPLE LIKE AMAECHI IS SUPPORTING THE JIHADIST.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Samade7:
wetin una wan cripple for dis economy again? in a crippled state already. grin grin grin grin

Cripple the cripple, that’s death, Venezuela calling is to join them
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by roundman: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
By Saturday all this noise will be over...make person rest abeg.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

He Rigged 2015 glaring to the eyes, KANO REC WAS BURNT TO ASHES WITH HIS FAMILY, a whole family was erased, the commissioner was made IGP, all of a sudden, kids voted, Jonathan was a calm and easy going man, if jonathan was obj , ibb, abacha, abdusalam, Atiku etc, in 2015 he won’t near that seat, you and I know it was clearly and clearly rigged...... swear you should die by accident if it wasn’t rigged

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by Gabriel004: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
So if Atiku wins, election is not rigged, but if Buhari wins, election is rigged, PSP tactics. Lol, karma is a bitch. Same thing they have been doing for long grin
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by omoharry(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
The reason why most people hate Buhari was because of what this avengers did coupled with the little money left by past administration to run the country, they put us in recession and Buhari was blamed for it, if Atiku or Buhari wins and they bomb pipelines again, Nigerians will still suffer it, neither Buhari nor Atiku has interest in destroying this country but the Avengers are the real enemy of this country. bombing pipelines is only an attack on the common man.
A good leader is someone that identify a problem and get good, intelligent hand around him to get that problem solved.He is not the type that always want to exempt himself from every issue that he has sworn to uphold. Ordinary to protect his citizens he nor fit..that is if he is even aware of the situation because he seems to have be bedeviled with chronic dementia. someone cannot identify A from B.and not function on his own without guidance is the man you want sane and intelligent people of Nigeria to vote for .A that man who is no longer in control anymore as a result of old age Dementia. Who ever vote Buhari is voting for the Cabals and that is it.
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by tiredoflife(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

The environmentalist are here grin
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by jchioma: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Militant group, NDA, has warned that if President Muhammadu Buhari rigs his way back to office, it would once again cripple the country’s economy.

Describing Buhari as an enemy of the people of Niger Delta, NDA, said, “We are adopting Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as the sole candidate to be voted for by all the people of the Niger Delta as a result of his political ideology, which is in tandem with our agitation for equitable and fair principles of federalism.”

Mudoch Agbinibo, it's being a long time since I heard his name.

Remember the Niger Delta Avengers? These guys are the real deal. Any other endorsement from militants is hereby discarded.

Tompolo, Ateke Tom, etc have all disowned APC. Propaganda kolework.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by Guidedee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
khingTony:

Nigeria must Work again
PDP is the Way
AtikuObi_2019
l am a sane Nigerian and that is why I am supporting Buhari. It is not that supporters of Buhari don't have plenty convincing points to make, we simply do not want to be dragged in the mud along with animosity-filled brains. I bet Buhari is lively and better than haters' fathers at same age and circumstances. "By their fruits you shall know them".
Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by dukeprince50: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
omoharry:
A good leader is someone that identify a problem and get good, intelligent hand around him to get that problem solved.He is not the type that always want to exempt himself from every issue that he has sworn to uphold. Ordinary to protect his citizens he nor fit..that is if he is even aware of the situation because he seems to have be bedeviled with chronic dementia. someone cannot identify A from B.and not function on his own without guidance is the man you want sane and intelligent people of Nigeria to vote for .A that man who is no longer in control anymore as a result of old age Dementia. Who ever vote Buhari is voting for the Cabals and that is it.
I am not talking about Buhari and no Buhari, I am talking about how bombing pipelines will cripple our economy, look at a fast growing economy has become a clown to make outsiders laugh at us, you can support the avengers if u wish, but you are not doing that to Buhari or atiku, rather punishing the common man who can't travel out of this country. Atiku spend most of his time in Dubai, Buhari treats himself outside Nigeria. If economy is crippled, they will still live large and when you need the doctors, they will be on strike. Think before acting bro. happy valentine.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged by dukeprince50: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
omoharry:
PDP apologized already.That is why i feel they will not be so arrogant anymore as they once were.They now know that to some extent power is finally in the hands of the people of Nigeria.
They apologized cos they want to get back to power, never trust politician, every politician out there has his own interest, may not be money but other interesr. which he puts above the interest of the country, I have seen that those who have no business in politics are actually the ones with integrity.
don't be deceived by someone who will steal ur money, after u caught him and sent him out, he comes back and apologize cos he wants to come back to ur treasury

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC Over Tinubu’s Election Eve Bullion Vans / Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.