Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,293 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? (7171 Views)

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) / My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by instinctg(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2010
some of us shouldnt be sarcarstic about this tragedy.besides, its a private firm that owns it and not MTN.
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by westpumpin(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
yes i believe it bad belle too or
make the hot seat don hot sotie e come catch fire.
any way i pity them, SORRY OOOOO
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by akfenof: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thats too bad men! well i beliv say MTN get the moni sha them go do another one. pele MTN.
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by mrjingles(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
too bad, hope they have insurance. Like they say in the insurance business- The best time to buy insurance is when you DON'T need it
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by DeepSoul(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
Some people are just annoyingly dull. MTN does not own the building, they are just sponsors! Duh

@Post:
THis is sad news oh! I hope they can find a substitute building ASAP. Kai, I've always wanted to go for Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. THey had better not stop oh

P.S: Even if it were arson, na who wan investigate? Nigerian Police? I laugh in chinese
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
project flames abi?
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by Ahmadex(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
what a pity for ultima studio GOD will help you.
cry
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by yme1(f): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
this reminded me of oliha market and oba market when they got burnt sad
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by JimmyBoy1: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hope say dem insure am o!! hope say alternative venue dey for Project fame o, Cos I wan see Yetunde Omo-Ibadan. We
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by 49cents(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
What a shame and a pity, cos the burnt studio admittedly has made Nigerians have sth to look for towards on television in Who wants to be a Millionaire and Project Fame, this explains why i feel quite sad (like you dont know what you have until you looes kinda feeling) though they will bounce right back!
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by lasheeke: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
lipsrsealed ao sad
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by lekanbar(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by blank(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
For the doubters, this is the official release from project fame:

[center]PRESS RELEASE ON ULTIMA STUDIOS FIRE INCIDENT
[/center]

In spite of the mysterious fire that ravaged Ultima Studios on Sunday August 22, 2010, the company has stated that their two currently running productions WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? and MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA season 3 would continue as scheduled. A recording for WWTBAM had just ended, when crew members noticed a minor fire, late Sunday. But what started as a little ball soon turned into huge flames as extinguishers failed to contain the fire.
Staff and contestants who were housed in the Academy were promptly evacuated. There were no injuries nor lives lost. However, both the studios for WWTBAM and MTN Project Fame West Africa were badly hit and invaluable equipment lost to the inferno.

Ultima CEO, Femi Ayeni, told reporters on the site, Sunday, “although the incident is catastrophic and the loss shattering, we’re grateful to God that no lives were lost. The contestants are safe and we are confident that the show will go on, and in no time at all we will be back on air so keep watching.”
Early visitors to the site included MTN’s GM Consumer Marketing, Kola Oyeyemi. MTN, Nigeria’s largest telecoms company, is the sole sponsor for WWTBAM and the title sponsors for Project Fame. “This is a monumental disaster. We can’t even begin to comprehend the personal, emotional and material loss. But in all we thank God that no lives were lost. MTN is committed to enriching lives through our different services, properties and initiatives and we are already discussing with our partners at Ultima on how to make sure this tragedy does not distract us”.

Ultima is determined to take this incident in its stride and plans are on to return to full and enhanced production of WWTBAM and PFWA.

http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/news/112.html
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by FFA: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
ITS REALLY SAD. I PASS THERE DAILY AND I CANT STOP WONDERING WHAT WENT WRONG, HOPE THERE IS FIRE AND HOUSEHOLD INSURANCE POLICY?, GOD WILL SEE THEM THROUGH THIS TRYING PERIOD
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by femidavids: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
Is a pain to say I'm sorry about that
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by kobikwelu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
pity , such a loss

hope the house was insured undecided
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by jogges: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2010
wat will happen to dose shows now
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by obums(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
There is more to these that meets the eye,i think its a sabotage
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by bellu1: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2010
na wa o. when will become safety an important issue in Nigeria. How can a whole EQUIPPED building like that burn down without the intervention of fire fighters, this is interestingly crazy!! WAS IT A ONE-TIME EXPLOSION? ,
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by Ayatullah(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2010
A warning, just like Huricane Katrina, beware Nigerians, gambling and lewd shows anger the Almighty GOD.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by blacksta(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2010
Ayatullah:

A warning, just like Huricane Katrina, beware Nigerians, gambling and lewd shows anger the Almighty GOD.[color=#990000][/color]

STF up. loser
Re: Project Fame Stage Got Burnt? by Ganybukk: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunmsg:
This is very sad. How will they conclude the project fame show now?

it is left to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mya Is Soo Underrated! / SHOCKING! SEE The Ungodly Acts Which Take Place At Parties In Nairobi [PHOTOS] / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.