Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,609 members, 7,979,051 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos (56423 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wait oh, are APC members now the satanic wall they usually hurl stones against in Mecca ? Cuz ayam not understanding why they must be stoned everywhere they go now ! In nutshell, I would love to see that man Lalastica, along with his friend madridguy and mannagrillbbq... I have something for them this Val grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by ogunsj: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
funny enough APC is winning Edo State without breaking any sweat.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol cheesy

More heart attack for APCheat. E never even start sef.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by LucanBeeB: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Leave them, They will reap in folds

Just relax. Make Buhari win and make flat heads try make trouble. Dem go kollect tire
You're really mentally deranged, so Edo state is now South East abi? always knew you BMC crew were daft, but not this brain dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Gloriagee(f): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
dem no know say people blood dey hot
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by weedman20: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
doctokwus:

This is a new one!
What has your mum got to do with elections and going back home?
i need to go home and help him also to prepare towards resumption i have nowhere to turn out to except here.please help me out
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Just why cant igbos respect their host! angry
Who told they are igbos? You need to visit Benin city to see angry Nigerians not happy with this government

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by chiedozie198100: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pope22:
If not that BUHARI goes for campaign rally with securities eehh...am sure by now all his head would be bandages and patchy patchy

grin grin grin grin ur head dey dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:
And some people were telling me Buhari will win Edo State.

I don't know of any state that hates APC at the federal level like Edo State because of PMB...

More stoning await them on Saturday with our PVC.
Buhari may get reasonable votes from Edo north
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by samuelkid192: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
asawanathegreat:
.till on the 16th we will decide APC and PDP fate
Great Atikulated people,
please I need to travel to go n vote.
5 to 7k will be enough for tfare.
0250640668 GT Bank.
Thanks.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by rapid101(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
tribalism has blind u to d extent u don't know difference btw benin and igbo

I shame for u
Don't let hate destroy ur future

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by fefenoble88: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
February 16 happens to be Saturday,wait and see how it will unfold. Osun state election,and this coming presidential election will not be different. Rigging all the way and nothing you and I can do,PDP started it and taught the present party how to ring. No miracle about this election APC will ring and win.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Perfect riddance!....that was how a dumb ass-licking cousin of mine came earlier today trying to preach THE REDUNDANT anscestor to me......I WALKED THE IDIOT OUT!!

7 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
couragemurphy:
Igbos always creating problems in another man's land. Funny people
Stop spreading lies many binis don't like this government

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by smirn(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:
And some people were telling me Buhari will win Edo State.

I don't know of any state that hates APC at the federal level like Edo State because of PMB...

More stoning await them on Saturday with our PVC.
Edo is APC and APC is Edo, you will see the result come Saturday. PDP will not only lose in Edo state but they will not win any seat in the NA. Edo people has enjoyed APC government in the past and present and they have no reason to vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
if U wan Akpaa, try and do it with swag, Benin Igbo, wow, your mama and papa waste grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by XaintJoel20: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
smirn:

Edo is APC and APC is Edo, you will see the result come Saturday. PDP will not only lose in Edo state but they will not win any seat in the NA. Edo people has enjoyed APC government in the past and present and they have no reason to vote for PDP.

Please where are you writing from?
Let me know if you are worthy of my time
The Edo State I know can't vote APC massively.

Screenshot this comment...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by uchwar1: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Salvador1:
Worse days of apc supporters and afonjas

They did not expected it

They thought Nigerians are still with apc
...they did not EXPECTED it... Father Lord have mercy
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Upr75655: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
No pay after win.... See prove below

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by 36STATES: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Poverty, hardship, hunger and severe suffering are the only legacies of Buhari govt.

People are rejecting the party of pain and nepotism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin Everywhere dey hot; 48hrs countdown....

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by RTSC: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:

You're really mentally deranged, so Edo state is now South East abi? always knew you BMC crew were daft, but not this brain dead.
He is a Yoruba man. They have practically insulted every part of the south because of buhari.

Even if buhari wins, we are waiting for them in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

Stop spreading lies many binis don't like this government

Don't like is different from stoning nau. Some don't like but what I said is that my maternal binis are accommodating in nature and tradition and will never do this kind act of throwing stones. Prove to me that those shops in mission road, forestry road etc are not 95% occupied by igbos. Or forever get lost
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Cc lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by sonature1: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Aturu, u must always find a way to drag the Igbos into your madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by netflicks(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol...
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by sacx: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol grin. The campaign was ill thought out

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
couragemurphy:

Don't like is different from stoning nau. Some don't like but what I said is that my maternal binis are accommodating in nature and tradition and will never do this kind act of throwing stones. Prove to me that those shops in mission road, forestry road etc are not 95% occupied by igbos. Or forever get lost
Keep quiet. Who told that those shops are occupied mainly by igbos at mission road huh? undecided You think those guys have time to listen to those lies from that politician?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Nigerians In UK Kick Off #endbadgovernance Protest In London, Demand Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.