Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! (5975 Views)

Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / EU Grants Nigeria N3.4b To Boost Power / Nigeria Direct: Nigeria's Official Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by salimorte(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
This is good news. Straight flight to New York wow!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by chosen04(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
agabaI23:

That was exactly my thought when I saw the picture. So much excitement. That kind of shows the perception and acceptance of inferiority on the side of the fed. That's pathetic.

An Igbo adage says that in a house where no goat is killed for food, when a chicken is killed, the feaces is preserved and displayed at the entrance of the building.

U truely lived in the village!!!!!!

U deserve a drink for this . . . . .
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
^Sweetheart come on how can you have forgotten those days we went fetching water from the stream? You normally carried the small earthen pot while I made sure the guys from other villages did not look for your trouble. How times fly wink
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by supereagle(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
[size=30pt]USA banned direct flight to their country from Nigeria when IBB annulled June 12. [/size]
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by cap28: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
this is so funny, so when nigerian houseboy president, aka goodluck jonathan follows orders from america the americans grant nigeria direct flight permit!!! i laugh i wan die, grin grin grin grin grin
wonders shall never end. So this is what you get when you do as your master tells you to do and to think some people are swallowing this nonsense hook, line and sinker!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by 080Nigeria(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
Good news. We should celebrate little victories. But it's just a step forward and we still have a long way to go, so back to work!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by showreals(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
When will people realize that US will Not do anything that wont favour Her, They Did this for themselves not for us Abeg
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by cap28: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
showreals:

When will people realize that US will Not do anything that wont favour Her, They Did this for themselves not for us Abeg

exactly bros, these mugus are rejoicing because the US govt decided to ALLOW nigeria a direct flight permit to the US - BIG DEAL!

All of you rejoicing , I hope you know that the CIA trafficks drugs through their various aviation routes (colombia, nicaragua, afghanistan, vietnam) to name a few, so this whole idea of direct flight is not an altruistic action on their part.

When you tow america's line, they reward you with crumbs from their table, when you try to challenge them (Yaradua and China business deals) they threaten and intimidate you (fake terrorist attack in detroit, USA, AKA Al Mulatallab)

Isnt it funny how nigeria has gone from being a pariah state (courtesy of al mutallab ) to america's no 1 best friend.

Who ever said americans are dumb, I beg to differ, they are super intelligent.
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by occam(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
agabaI23:

That was exactly my thought when I saw the picture. So much excitement. That kind of shows the perception and acceptance of inferiority on the side of the fed. That's pathetic.

An Igbo adage says that in a house where no goat is killed for food, when a chicken is killed, the feaces is preserved and displayed at the entrance of the building.

;DI like this your adage; abeg write am for igbo too. I wan read am for the original language
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
That Nigerian must be lucky.

This rarely happens!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by HighChief4(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
jot01:

Women can do better in this Country of Ours.
Our Men are just ruling and putting the Money in there own Pocket,
Does any1 know who is Turai Yaradua?? oooh yeah i remember, she caused unnecessary tension and almost divided the country. Thats wat you get when you have them up there
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by ladej(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
High_Chief:

Does any1 know who is Turai Yaradua?? oooh yeah i remember, she caused unnecessary tension and almost divided the country. Thats wat you get when you have them up there
you took the words out of my mouth, ese sir !
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by DisGuy: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2010
High_Chief:

How? is/was she the head of national assembly?
jot01:

the head of NCAA is a man Demureen or something like that, this woman she came to claim the glory, just like johnie boy is doing now wink
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by Becomrich0: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2010
supereagle. Stop telling lies. I remember coming to nigeria  years ago , and I went to new york to take my flight to nigeria , I had to see someone in new york. It was a direct flight from new york to lagos. And also from Lagos to New york on my return before coming back to canada. It was nigeria airways then. I cant remember the years. But I took several flight from the USA to Nigeria direct and return back through the USA, NO STOP OVER. Your information is not correct.
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by agabaI23(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2010
becomerich

Did you use your map those days?

Can you use map to show us the route of the Nigeria Airways please?
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by Beync(f): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2010
My question is
'How does this ceritification affect the life of an ordinary man in the street?'
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by agabaI23(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2010
occam:

;DI like this your adage; abeg write am for igbo too. I wan read am for the original language
Igbo turu ilu si, n'ulo ndi na-egbutebeghi ewu, uchochi egburu okuko, ewere igugu kechie nsi ya dobe ya na onu uzo ama ha.
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by DisGuy: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2010
Beync:

My question is
'How does this ceritification affect the life of an ordinary man in the street?'

some companies will be given new contract or expanded contract to supply food for the new airline(s) plying the route, they will employ ordinary man on the street
buy more cows from the locals, train more staff for ticketing and air steward roles

more ordinary men with engineering qualifications will find their way into their maintenance dept and air traffic controller roles

more men with jobs associated with airlines playing this route will have more disposable income and buy from other ordinary men selling food, services and products

etc etc
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by egin(m): 2:44am On Aug 25, 2010
We need to improve the facilities at our airports. Here are pictures of the toilet at the Murtala international airport on my way back to the US. These pictures were taken Wed auguust 10 2010. The toilet roll holder had no toilet paper instead a bottle was available for what I don't know. see how the cleaners hang their uniform on the door. We deserve better. This is supposed to be an international airport.
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by supereagle(m): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2010
Becomrich0:

supereagle. Stop telling lies. I remember coming to nigeria  years ago , and I went to new york to take my flight to nigeria , I had to see someone in new york. It was a direct flight from new york to lagos. And also from Lagos to New york on my return before coming back to canada. It was nigeria airways then. I cant remember the years. But I took several flight from the USA to Nigeria direct and return back through the USA, NO STOP OVER. Your information is not correct.

My Friend go and found out very well. It was after June 12 annulment . National carriers had to go their countries , stay for an hour and proceed to the USA. A patient of mine traveled to the US then via Ghana airways. Nigeria Airways was not going to the US then, only London and Dubai routes they were operating. I went to their Office to get the Info personally.
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by labiyemmy(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2010
Sharon_f:

See as dem dey clap. . .dey show paper. . instead of trying to get the country better so people will not have to run out. . .they are happy that there is now direct flight to run out! OH! NAIJAAAA

99% OF PEOPLE WHO HOP ON A PLANE IN NIGERIA DO NOT DO SO BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING OUT- ONLY 1% UNFORTUNATE LOTS DO SO. SO, WE HAVE REASON TO BE HAPPY-
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by Echidime(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2010
Does that means easy visa for nigerians at american embassy what is the use of that Grant when Nigerians are not giving Visa to make use of the Grant?
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by seyibrown(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2010
smiley
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by scorpio1(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2010
Plss Mr Map GUy, Can you spare us your Maps, It's beginning to get annoying,
I wonder how that big lady with big money is still a Ms, !,
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by HighChief4(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2010
Dis Guy:

How? is/was she the head of national assembly?
She was more than that, she high-jacked the presidency
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by 2makesense: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2010
I hope this is not another step to be UNDERDEVELOPED by these superpowers! undecided ;
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by bignaija(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
things are getting better
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by UyiIredia(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit !
so  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by Ranoscky(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
Mschew!!!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by godwinkn: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
OH AMERICA, MY DEAR AMERICA, WHY DO U MAKE SUCH MISTAKE, WHY DO U FALL PREY TO THESE CHEATS, THEY MAY JUST HAVE MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE IN HISTORY. THE COUNTRY TO EVEN DESERVE TO ROB SHOULDERS WITH AMERICA, WHY CAN YOU SEE AMERICA THAT NIGERIA IS MARCHING ON HIS WAY TO THE REFUSE DUMP WITH OBASANJO AND HIS ENTOURAGE LEADING THE MARCH, WILL U WILLILY DUMP YOURSELF IN THE RUISH WITH US AMERICA?
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by Ranoscky(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
Mama gee

Wake up pls quit dreamin! which nigerian is lucky, n what rearly happens? A direct flyt to America? Is it a big deal? undecided

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! by TeskyMan(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
jot01:

[font=Comic Sans MS Unicode]@jot01

True talk my girl. You statements reminds me of our recently award mama (Hon. Patricia Etteh - former speaker) who renovated a complete story building with 680,000million naira. Only God knows the worth of the building itself if it were to be built from the scratch. I also remember Turai Yaradua. Infact women can't hurt a fly suffice to say corrupt.

Anyway, a + for the aviation minister.[/font]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State / BIAFRA : See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing In Hong Kong (photos) / They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.