Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace (865 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Ahmad Lawan: Sexual Harassment Bill Passed To Guarantee Safety Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sign of rejection??

Interesting..

Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by fruqy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by TIGRITIS: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
How true is this? I don't believe it.

Even in his state?

This thief is finished.

Atiku is left with pigs alone.

1 Like

Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by livelymatilda22: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol.. Atiku has lost this election

1 Like

Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Street urchins displaying illiteracy.
Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by NothingDoMe: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
All I see are little boys paid to help clean the street. My OP friend says the little boys are Yola residents. Lol.

Anyways no one likes a dirty street especially when a presidential aspirant is visiting cheesy

And BTW, the adults were busy holding discussions with the presidential aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Yola Residents Sweep And Wash The Road Atiku Passed To Lamido's Palace by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari actually deserve to lose this election,i just want to give him another chance

(1) (Reply)

‘we Support Nigeria To Manage Its Own Internal Affairs’ – Chinese Government / BREAKING: House Of Rep Member, Temitope Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead In Ibadan / PDP Had 21 States 21 Years Ago...will There Be A De Javu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.