Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ghanaian Actress Goes N@.kked On Valentine Day To Show Her PUS..SY Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Actress Goes N@.kked On Valentine Day To Show Her PUS..SY Photos (2274 Views)

Ghanaian Actress Goes Raw In New Photos (photos) / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Goes N@.kked On Valentine Day To Show Her PUS..SY Photos by GhanaBlogger(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rosemond Brown N@..ked,

Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo as an attention seeker has painted Instagram red on Valentine’s Day ─with her ‘melons’ and thighs on full display.

This is ridiculous because the photos have been highly edited ─apparently to deceive fans and followers and trust me, dishonest Instagram fans will flood her comment box with all the nice adjectives, but wait, what’s so nice about a human being that has been edited? Lol.

The day has just begun and as Akuapem Poloo has opened the floodgates of nonsense, trust the likes of Moesha and the bunch out there to follow up with more raunchy valentine’s day photos.

Akuapem Poloo in red on Valentine’s day with no bra and ‘pioto’. Check her out below.

link to see all+18 photos
http://www.afroscandal.com/1558-2/
CLICK BLUE LINK TO SEE ALL PHOTOS...... http://www.afroscandal.com/1558-2/

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Twerking fu*cked / WHY ME? [Picture] / Beautiful Nigerian Girl Set To Be Called To The Bar Same Day With Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.