Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! (6622 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: You Must Speak Up Now, FENRAD Charges South East Governors / Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Modphase: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
What a
You lived a shameless life and probably will perish living the same shameless life. You labeled others lowlife boos of their support for Buhari but here you are proving what a despicable soul you are. What happens to the gullibles you help fooled using Kanu propaganda of hate. I will tell you this much the hate you help breed using Ipob with consume you n forever haunt your generation born n unborn because u willingly help to propagate.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by GreenCap: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarachi,
nurses are beautiful but this is an ugly write-up.
the North see an insurgent group as their "misguided brothers"
why the attack on your own brothers? the East need them as a counter move.
i support the VP slot, i may vote but i stand with Ohamadike any day.
be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by hammerFC: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
What a fraudster.
A criminal
A desperate opportunist.
I regretted the times and days I ignorantly supported the foolish being
He was a close ally of Uwazuruike and both of them defrauded the massob members ,
Uwazuruike was later arrested by the Obasanjo regime and was imprisoned and later settled with millions of naira to quit the agitation,
He accepted!
But did not share the money with fellow fraudster Nnamdi kanu,
They separated.
Immediately the albino criminal went and opened his own association IPOB.
Thinking that goodluck Jonathan will settle him but he was disappointed.
Buhari came, he jumped on some emotional fragile Igbos who were still sad about GEJ defeat and brainwashed them .
He was later arrested by buhari led administration,and freed after being bribed in the prison on this condition.
To deploy a strategy that will reduce PDP votes in the SE/SS so that Buhari will coast to victory because they are aware that a northern PDP presidential candidate will divide Northern votes.
The fraudster accepted the bribe!
Forget about the Jubril story, it was a camouflage to make it look as if he is not in any league with APC.
Dear kanu.
You are a criminal!
United Nation did not give you any referendum,
You just want to carry out ur own part of the deal,
The sit at home, your tactics to reduce Atiku votes in the East and aid Buhari to win. But you fail!
We IGBOS will come out and vote massively on 16th.
I disassociate myself from any of kanu led Ipob sympathism.

You led many to death with your fraudulent game and you took bribe and was enjoying in Israel while your family are in UK.
Only to jump out to shout Sit at home because election is here and you want to play your part of the deal you have with APC.
You failed.
Look around and see how Many Igbo Ipob sympathisers are disowning you.
Even Asari dokubo has dumped him
That should teach you a lesson.
You are irrelevant in Igbo land and we will prove that by Saturday.
Biafra is a Nobel agitation but it will not be hijacked by criminals and fraudsters.
Even if buhari wins again on Saturday, we will congratulate him, we are in democracy.but raising the Biafra issue with that fraudster kanu leading it is a big NO.
We rather stay in Nigeria and fight for equity and justice.

Ndewo

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Spoken like a woman dat u are....

NgeneUkwenu:
; D grin grin grin

Don't discard him yet...You will Surely need him after the declaration of Presidential election result on Monday... grin grin grin

Bookmark this post.

After she realize that Buhari and APC have already conducted election and have the results, she will see the errors of her ways.

Osun happenned they have already forgotten so soon.

Ekiti happened, they have also forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
hammerFC:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Spoken like a woman dat u are....

After she realize that Buhari and APC have already conducted election and have the results, she will see the errors of her ways.

Osun happenned they have already forgotten so soon.

Ekiti happened, they have also forgotten.

Even if buhari wins, no problem
We will congratulate him, that's democracy.
But sympathising with nnamdi kanu fraudulent crap called Ipob again is a NO.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by hammerFC: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Even if buhari wins, no problem
We will congratulate him, that's democracy.
But sympathising with nnamdi kanu fraudulent crap called Ipob again is a NO.

Woman, u call rigging democracy?

Insulting the Ohamadike...

This is not our way.

Wat have Nnamdi Kanu done to u?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
hammerFC:

Woman, u call rigging democracy?

Insulting the Ohamadike...

This is not our way.

My eyes have cleared.
Many people's own Don clear
I pray that your own go clear one day

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by hammerFC: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

My eyes have cleared.
Many people's own Don clear
I pray that your own go clear one day

Dat is not the question...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
hammerFC:

Dat is not the question...

and I answered you.
You will find out the answer by yourself when your eyes will clear

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by hammerFC: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
and I answered you.
You will find out the answer by yourself when your eyes will clear

He left his Pregnant wife and went to Prison for nearly three years.

His family house witnessed extensive military onslaught.

He lost close members of his family and friend.

U dare him to come to Nigeria, he came.

U dare him to host rallies after his release, he hosted rallies.

Is Nnamdi Kanu immortal?

At any of those times, he could have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae wrote this?

That time we were telling u about Nnamdi Kanu u were busy abusing Igbos like me that saw him in his true light n was shouting on top of our voices.You Amarabae called me an "efulefu" n was doubtful about my being an Igbo.

Am glad u saw the light even though it took a "Fulani" n a "head slammer"( how u guys invented these words then I don't know)like Atiku to see what we saw few years back.

Yagazieregi nwannem nwanyi...
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Forget these people. Only a fool will suddenly give up their right of self determination and freedom because of political position. You now have people who claim that they used to support Nnamdi Kanu but now think he is fraud because he didn't support their political favourite.

The same people who were shouting a few months ago that Kanu and IPOB are disgruntled PDP members are now shouting that he is working for APC

They wanted Kanu to flip-flopp positions like Atiku who jumped from PDP to ACN to APC then back to PDP

Kanu is the only one who has remained resolute. The same boycott he is preaching before going to jail is what he has maintained. Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6
You must be new on Nairaland...

Are u saying u don't know Amarabae?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by globemoney: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Learn how to bring out your heads from nnamdi kanu ass,
It's smelly down there.
I guess Atikus ass smells very nice for dying pdp apologists

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Amarabae wrote this?

That time we were telling u about Nnamdi Kanu u were busy abusing Igbos like me that saw him in his true light n was shouting on top of our voices.You Amarabae called me an "efulefu" n was doubtful about my being an Igbo.

Am glad u saw the light even though it took a "Fulani" n a "head slammer"( how u guys invented these words then I don't know)like Atiku to see what we saw few years back.

Yagazieregi nwannem nwanyi...
Ya dirigi na nma.
Anyi ga atu votu,
Maobu atiku, maobu buhari,
Ihe kampa bu na anyi ga atu votu

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by globemoney: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Yea that's the FACT OF LIFE it always difficult to convince THE BRAINWASHED

SAME WAY HE WAS BRAINWASHING US NOT TO VOTE BUHARI DURING 2015.... many didn't hear him.... Some that did told him to SHUT UP that BUHARI is a NO NONSENSE MAN that's he's better to handle nigeria affairs... It couldn't even take the VOTERS 4years to discover that BUHARI is a disaster...

HE TOLD THEM THAT THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS NO LONGER BUHARI.... THEY TERMED HIM RUN AWAY CRIMINAL THAT REMEMBERED ONLY HIS DOG THAT PDP WAS THE ONES THAT AIDED HISESCAPE AND HES WORKING FOR PDP....

NOW HE MADE A POINT THAT IF REFERENDUM 1962 WAS GOOD FOR ATIKU FROM CAMEROUN TO BECOME NIGERIAN WHY IS IT A TABOO FOR BIAFRANS.... HIS OWN PEOPLE NOW TERM HIM APC AGENT THAT HIS PARENTS ARE BEIGN HELD BY GOVERNMENT AND THEY HAD A DEAL TO RELEASE THEM IF HE MADE PDP LOSE SOUTH EAST all because OBI IS A RUNNING MATE OF ATIKU

Am saying this to you all in tears.... NNAMDI KANU AND HIS TEAM, HIS SUPPORTERS HAS PAID A HUGE SACRIFICE FOR THIS BIAFRA AND YOU ALL CAN GO ANY LENGTH TO SABOTAGE IT JUST BECAUSE OF PRESIDENCY... IF AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT YOU ALL ARE SAYING IS RIGHT MAY WE THAT ARE STANDING OUR GROUND NEVER KNOW PEACE IN LIFE BUT IF AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL FOR SELFISH INTERESTS AND PRESIDENCY MAY YOU ALL HAVE IT WHICH EVER WAY NATURE CHOOSES TO PURNISH YOU
Why are you getting emotional over the rants of dying pdp apologists.. moreso from a nonentity who has zero influence on ground? You need to do better. Irrespective of what they say Kanu movement in SE will always trounce any movement of dying pdp and their apologists anytime in SE

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Ya dirigi na nma.
Anyi ga atu votu,
Maobu atiku, maobu buhari,
Ihe kampa bu na anyi ga atu votu
Okwu gi kwu oto k'ihe n'akwu oto.

But bae,am surprised at the number of ppl that called u "afonja" just for this post... mmm....new faces I supposed?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
banom:
the way yorubas are creating user names in this forum with igbo names and claiming to be igbo is alarming . all in a bid to make it look like we igbos have turned against Nnamdi Kanu.

nawa oo.

Amaka the only igbo name you know because Tuface sang it. lol. you should have as well answered Anuofia, its also an igbo name.

Shut up!!..Amarabae has been here for ages fighting on behalf of Igbos..long before you clowns came on board....Disoriented folks who can not differentiate between afonjas and Igbo best describes you nairaland IPOB

You guys are nothing but circus clowns now.,the butt of mockery and jokes by afonjas amd other anti'Igbo elements,but your acute myopia and delusions will not allow you see....

As we speak no single Igbo i know in Lagos supports you guys narrow-mindedness and brainless strategy especially those who use to..

You can raise your foolishness bar up a notch and call me "afonja" too.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Notasyouthink: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

It is always a tough task to convince a brainwashed entity that he/she is brainwashed.
Kanu is a fraud.
People's eyes are opening.
In your feeble mind Kanu is a fraudster because he's not supporting atiku your god.

Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by globemoney: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

Shut up!!..Amarabae has been here for ages fighting on behalf of Igbos..long before you clowns came on board....Disoriented folks who can not different between afonjas and Igbo best describes you nairaland IPOB

You guys are nothing but circus clowns now.,the butt of mockery and jokes by afonjas amd other anti'Igbo elements,but your acute myopia and delusions will not allow you see....

As we speak no single Igbo i know in Lagos supports you guys narrow-mindedness and brainless strategy even those who use to..

You can raise your foolishness bar up a notch and call me "afonja" too.
Only dying pdp clowns are the ones that have turned themselves to circus clowns hoping for Kanu to back their candidate. Who cares about Lagos? IPOB is still a very strong force in the SE. dying pdp apologists should learn to separate Kanu and ipob from their ambitions

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The worry is i hope the police will be up on their duty on that Saturday to protect people. I don't understand why they looked the other way and allowed ipob to destroy bill boards and all.
Thank God the Niger delta has spoken against this.
The confidence that people will be protected is really needed.
Now i accept ipob is a terror group -terrorizing SE voters.
I hope they are listed international terror group after elections.
Eeeeehhh!

Nwanyionitsha,I si gini?

IPOB a terrorist group?...
This Atiku effect on my fellow igbos is wonderful o!
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

But he was once your hero. Hypoctrites. He only became your enemy because his call for election boycott will hurt your Igbo brother, Obi, from becoming the Vice President.
Why did you quickly throw away your "Biafla or Death" just for a mere "spare tire Vice President Post"?

And we can't remember how you were raising a dust, threatening that Igbos would boycott the election and PDP would lose the if Atiku did not pick his vice from your region?
Also, is it not because you think you have a chance of producing the next Vice President and potentially the president in either 2023 or 2027 that your erstwhile hero, Nnamdi Kanu has now become your sworn enemy because he's telling his followers to boycott the election on Saturday, which would certainly harm PDP? You see, you guys are just senseless hypocrites who criticize and condemn Yorubas for supporting their own and their interests while you do same if not more.
My own is that we must not hear any Biafla or death after this election because you are certain to lose again as always. Yorubas wll not abadon their son and interest. Omo eni ko se'di bebere ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomiran.

You have no shame,principle,integrity or honour either because Yorubas are the biggest supporters of Nnamdi Kanu's election boycott because they see it as advantageous to buhari's win..

Therefore you are twice as hypocritical as any Igbo man supporting Atiku now..

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Only dying pdp clowns are the ones that have turned themselves to circus clowns hoping for Kanu to back their candidate. Who cares about Lagos? IPOB is still a very strong force in the SE. dying pdp apologists should learn to separate Kanu and ipob from their ambitions

The hate for Peter Obi will surely destroy you and everything you stand for and represent from one generation to the next..

Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by globemoney: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

The hate for Peter Obi will surely destroy you and everything you stand for and represent from one generation to the next..

Mark my words.
Your love for him will destroy you too and everything you stand for. Idiot
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Notasyouthink: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
GreenCap:
Amarachi,

nurses are beautiful but this is an ugly write-up.

the North see an insurgent group as their "misguided brothers"

why the attack on your own brothers? the East need them as a counter move.

i support the VP slot, i may vote but i stand with Ohamadike any day.

be guided.
That is exactly the reason why I said that afonja (am calling that amarabae afonja because I doubt if she is truly Igbo) that parades herself as Igbo is not Igbo. She maybe carrying Fulani or Yoruba blood who knows.... You know some mothers are not faithful to their husbands.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Forget these people. Only a fool will suddenly give up their right of self determination and freedom because of political position. You now have people who claim that they used to support Nnamdi Kanu but now think he is fraud because he didn't support their political favourite.

The same people who were shouting a few months ago that Kanu and IPOB are disgruntled PDP members are now shouting that he is working for APC

They wanted Kanu to flip-flopp positions like Atiku who jumped from PDP to ACN to APC then back to PDP

Kanu is the only one who has remained resolute. The same boycott he is preaching before going to jail is what he has maintained. Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6

As for you,continue with your folly until you meet your waterloo in the hands of buhari and his army....and no one but your senseless IPOB with their toothless/ sensless barking will give a damn

..but life will go on.

More and more Igbos are seeing you lots as the enemy of the generailty of Igbos and would turn against you all with so much force in due course the Nigerian Army will be child's play..

Just continue with your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
The fraudster has called off the election boycott BREAKING NEWS
Fear fear, you for leave the boycott stuff.
Nonsense
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Your love for him will destroy you too and everything you stand for. Idiot

I am just like most Igbos supporting Peter Obi as an Igbo..but yours is a crazed and demented obsession that has span several years..Right from your Freeglobe days.

You open threads against him,joins yorubas and othere to hound him and post feverishly crazy posts of hatred against him like for ever..day in day out!

Destruction is the omly consequences of such psychiatric case..no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Nonsense

Well if its true,then they will at least sit their bums in their houses since 99% do not even have PVCs..instead of constituting absolute nuisance destroying posters and protesting against election in the East.

Mumus.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by globemoney: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

I am just like most Igbos supporting Peter Obi as an Igbo..but yours is a crazed and demented obsession that has span several years..Right from your Freeglobe days.

You open threads against him,joins yorubas and othere to hound him and post feverishly crazy posts of hatred against him like for ever..day in day out!

Destruction is the omly consequences of such psychiatric case..no doubt.
Just like you joined Yorubas to call Kanu a scammer? Is it by force to support the lying crook Peter Obi like some misguided folks like you are doing?
Why are all Peter Obi lapdogs crying anytime I talk against their Demi god.. anyway your tears will never change anything. You should have known by down since you claim to already know my history. You can bark and abuse for all I care
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by kid23(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Nonsense

your source please
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Afonjas: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Daalu.
Imagine a brat that thinks that Igbo nation is in his palm.
Even asari dokubo has dumped him

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by PDJT: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Amarabae:
What a fraudster.
A criminal
A desperate opportunist.
I regretted the times and days I ignorantly supported the foolish being
He was a close ally of Uwazuruike and both of them defrauded the massob members ,
Uwazuruike was later arrested by the Obasanjo regime and was imprisoned and later settled with millions of naira to quit the agitation,
He accepted!
But did not share the money with fellow fraudster Nnamdi kanu,
They separated.
Immediately the albino criminal went and opened his own association IPOB.
Thinking that goodluck Jonathan will settle him but he was disappointed.
Buhari came, he jumped on some emotional fragile Igbos who were still sad about GEJ defeat and brainwashed them .
He was later arrested by buhari led administration,and freed after being bribed in the prison on this condition.
To deploy a strategy that will reduce PDP votes in the SE/SS so that Buhari will coast to victory because they are aware that a northern PDP presidential candidate will divide Northern votes.
The fraudster accepted the bribe!
Forget about the Jubril story, it was a camouflage to make it look as if he is not in any league with APC.
Dear kanu.
You are a criminal!
United Nation did not give you any referendum,
You just want to carry out ur own part of the deal,
The sit at home, your tactics to reduce Atiku votes in the East and aid Buhari to win. But you fail!
We IGBOS will come out and vote massively on 16th.
I disassociate myself from any of kanu led Ipob sympathism.

You led many to death with your fraudulent game and you took bribe and was enjoying in Israel while your family are in UK.
Only to jump out to shout Sit at home because election is here and you want to play your part of the deal you have with APC.
You failed.
Look around and see how Many Igbo Ipob sympathisers are disowning you.
Even Asari dokubo has dumped him
That should teach you a lesson.
You are irrelevant in Igbo land and we will prove that by Saturday.
Biafra is a Nobel agitation but it will not be hijacked by criminals and fraudsters.
Even if buhari wins again on Saturday, we will congratulate him, we are in democracy.but raising the Biafra issue with that fraudster kanu leading it is a big NO.
We rather stay in Nigeria and fight for equity and justice.

Ndewo

[/s]

-Emotional rants of a PDP stooge. Freedom fighting is not for people with brain the size of a peanut.
-Just go on Saturday and renew your Slavery, make we hear word. I bet you have never studied the so-called “Nigerian constitution” and someone, possibly a man, is paying your bills. Iberibe.com
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by rainylad(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

Just like you joined Yorubas to call Kanu a scammer? Is it by force to support the lying crook Peter Obi like some misguided folks like you are doing?
Why are all Peter Obi lapdogs crying anytime I talk against their Demi god.. anyway your tears will never change anything. You should have known by down since you claim to already know my history. You can bark and abuse for all I care

You carried your smelly self into my mentions to start with boy so i dont know what hou are talking about...I have already written you of as a crazy fellow and has since left you to your madness on nairaland

You are inconsequential to me or anyone else supporting Peter Obi on or off-line and clearly mean less to Peter Obi himself

.You are simplly a pesky and frustrated brat suffering from attention-deficit disorder that is why you always find a way insert your unwanted self into people's mentions to be noticed..

Kindly get out of my sight and my mentions..You are freaking bore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan / 10-month Pay Delay Threatens Border Security Operations / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.