Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,514 members, 7,917,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day (975 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by Giftedhand92: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
A man is in shock as his girlfriend flew from the UK to surprise him for valentine's day.

In a video going viral on social media, a Nigerian man was left in stitches after his girlfriend paid him a surprise visit just for valentine's day.

The man on seeing the lady became unexcited and hurriedly ran of his house like their was something fishy.

Internet users who reacted to the video, were able to notice the guys facial expression and were perturbed the way the man ran away..

Watch the epic video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by Giftedhand92: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by kingzjay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Quite romantic!

That's a huge sacrifice. Imagine if the guy had brought back another lady...

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by Tamarapetty(f): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
sadsad
Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by delugajackson: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Probably thought she would catch him cheating. But to what end? Some very smooth, bad guys will finish work a day before Valentine to avoid inconvenience from the main chick.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by stephleena(f): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
so beautiful
Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
What If Its Made Up
Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by YorubaAssasin: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
So what? I also took danfo from Shomolu to surprise my parents in Mile 12 for valentine cool So what?

Rubbish!!! angry
Re: Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day by SmellingAnus(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Monitoring spirit grin

But it is very romantic Sha...

(1) (Reply)

Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend / See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt / Wetin Women Want From Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.