Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu (1101 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Is My Friend – Tinubu Issues Statement Ahead Of Saturday / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by hinwazaka: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
The National Leader of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
has admitted that presidential candidate of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku
Abubakar, is his friend.
“Look, I have made no attempts to hide my
friendship with Atiku. We were friends before
this election and hopefully we will be friends
after February 16 when he goes into
retirement. Despite our friendship, I must say
the type of enrichment of friends he envisions does not recommend itself to me. It is unjust
and impoverishes all but a handful of Nigerians.
I want no part of such enrichment for my love
of Nigeria and its people is far greater and
deeper than my friendship with Atiku. For the
good of Nigeria and even the good of Atiku himself, we do well to send him into retirement
on Saturday.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/14/2019-presidency-atiku-friend-tinubu-issues-statement-ahead-saturday-poll/
Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by hinwazaka: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
first you throw APC flag, then you start to snap selfie with PDP supporters. Now you don they toast atiku. Jagaban leave all this 99 tricks. You must queue and buy form like every PDP groupie. No story

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wise man... grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Jessyjack(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
He don dey use pattern dey atikulate..... two day to election Atiku don turn your friend..... ole!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Racoon(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
After all the jabs, insults, teasing and incrimination? From throwing/tossing(which your spokesman denied)
selfie with PDP stalwarts to now this whiteflag statement, it's obvious Tinubu have seen the clear reality.
I told Sarrki, "The horse(Tinubu) must have long bolted from the stable" but guy was arguing with me.
I still maintained, O ge me unu vuum na anya.

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
atiku will retire u n buhari n ur ambition will die a natural dead
Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by TIGRITIS: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jessyjack:
He don dey use pattern dey atikulate..... two day to election Atiku don turn your friend..... ole!

We were friends before this election and hopefully we will be friends after February 16 when he goes into retirement...For the good of Nigeria and even the good of Atiku himself, we do well to send him into retirement on Saturday.
If this is what you call atikulation, tinubu has been atikulated right from the beginning of the electioneering process.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by TIGRITIS: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
For the good of Nigeria and even the good of Atiku himself, we do well to send him into retirement
on Saturday.
The Jagaban himself.

Even that expired milk will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Barondenigeria: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Mistura02: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
We were friends before this election and hopefully we will be friends after February 16 when he goes into
retirement. Despite our friendship, I must say the type of enrichment of friends he envisions does not recommend itself to me. It is unjust and impoverishes all but a handful of Nigerians. I want no part of such enrichment for my love of Nigeria and its people is far greater and
deeper than my friendship with Atiku. For the good of Nigeria and even the good of Atiku himself, we do well to send him into retirement on Saturday.

Wow! Epic statement from the Jagaban
Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by Mistura02: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:

If this is what you call atikulation, tinubu has been atikulated right from the beginning of the electioneering process.

You dey mind the pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by TIGRITIS: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
We were friends before this election and hopefully we will be friends after February 16 when he goes into retirement.
Re: Atiku Is My Friend: Tinubu by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.htmlLike our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.I just want my people to be happy and buhari can't guarantee the happiness twice he failed, one as a military and second as a civilian cuz he lacks 21st century ideaAnyone observing the Apc campaign in Katsina? They are not talking about anything on their performance and result?
All I keep hearing is Pdp this Atiku that.
These Apc is really out of idea and no wonder Nigeria is in comatoseanyone who allows himself to be used as a political thug and dies should understand that election will come and go, but Nigeria will remain.
The Independent National Electoral Commission must live to its billing and conduct an election we can be proud of now and even years to come. Violence is resistable but we must ensure that we also enhance peace through conduct of security officials, ad-hoc staffs and other important stakeholders.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: I'm Not 'baba Go Slow', I Will Start Taking Action Soon — Buhari / Chadian Nightmare. This Is The Most Feared Component Of The Nigerian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.