Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead (488 Views)

Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award / Senate Gives FG Approval For Payment Of N45b To Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers / The 8th National Assembly: Grading The Performance Of A Federal Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead by NORSIYK(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead

A former President of Africa Parliament and former members of the House of Representatives, Hon Bethel Amadi is dead.

Amadi died after a brief illness.

He was born on April 25, 1964 and attended University of Jos where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in law with Honours. He was called to the Bar in 1986. He vied for governorship of Imo State in 2015.

The news of Amadi’s demise had hit the social media on Sunday. An official statement is awaited from members of the family.

https://innonews.com.ng/2019/02/ex-nigeria-federal-legislator-bethel-amadi-is-dead/

Re: Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead by Emmafe(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
RIP

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
I just want my people to be happy and buhari can't guarantee the happiness twice he failed, one as a military and second as a civilian cuz he lacks 21st century idea

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet T. B. Joshua Predicted The Postponement Of The Election, Claimed It / Pdp Has Just Won An International Award. / Atiku Win In Governor Ambode Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.