Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,214 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (24319 Views)

Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos / Breaking: Amosun has documented history of violence’, Ogun APC Youths tell Inspe / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

The truth is that members of APM are aggrieved members of APC.... Apm members will still support some Apc candidates.. Apm didn't field candidates in some seats.. After March 2 they will all decamp back to Apc.... Osoba's faction are in the minority in Ogun state without Apm that day the stadium would have been scanty.. It will take massive rigging in about 15 local government before Dapo can win... They should have settled the matter long ago immediately after the primaries. Buhari knows what happened in Ogun state the reason why he made that statement.. Buhari is playing safe, he can't just discard Amosun like that.. Both of them are very close even before the game 2007 elections.. Buhari won with ANPP in Ogun central with Amosun in 2007 before the results were cancelled by the demonic Pdp.... Buhari understands the influence of Amosun in Ogun state.

The fact is that Buhari is an APC candidate and the rally is an APC rally. So if APM members are there they should respect the owners of the rally

Amosun wont be the first politician to lose out in the scheming of his party. Mimiko was in PDP and lost ticket to Agagu, he went to labor and didnt bring crowd to PDP rally to throw stones just like Omisore lost PDP ticket went to Labor, Ladoja lost PDP scheming went to Accord etc.

There are some states where the governor is PDP, but supporting Buhari. Like Gombe He wont bring his PDP supporters and tell them to tear down APC banners at an APC rally

Buhari is not playing it safe because of Amosun, he plays it safe everywhere like he did with Saraki in Senate, Like he did with Oyegun, like he did with Onnoghen until it dawned on him that the result of his election might depend on Onnoghen

What AMosun did was terrible getting people to throw stones and water at the president and Vice.

Tell me if somehow one of the stones hit Buhari what will we be saying now?

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

The truth is that members of APM are aggrieved members of APC.... Apm members will still support some Apc candidates.. Apm didn't field candidates in some seats.. After March 2 they will all decamp back to Apc.... Osoba's faction are in the minority in Ogun state without Apm that day the stadium would have been scanty.. It will take massive rigging in about 15 local government before Dapo can win... They should have settled the matter long ago immediately after the primaries. Buhari knows what happened in Ogun state the reason why he made that statement.. Buhari is playing safe, he can't just discard Amosun like that.. Both of them are very close even before the game 2007 elections.. Buhari won with ANPP in Ogun central with Amosun in 2007 before the results were cancelled by the demonic Pdp.... Buhari understands the influence of Amosun in Ogun state.
Oga stop defending illegality and rascality.

They are no more card carrying members of the party, so they had no right to be there in the first place.

Amosun's Fanboys are ever loyal. Look at them defending Buhari so bad. Buhari is the number one leader of the party by virtue of his office as president.
He can easily override Tinubu and Oshiomole shenanigans but he did not. Why? because he values Tinubu more. If Buhari loves Amosun so much and has the so called integrity, then he would have stood with him instead of dribbling him like Maradona.

Buhari only cares about his reelection, he does not give a damn about what happens to Amosun and his boy

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

So what did his ruthlessness do to Fayemi, Akeredolu and Fashola? His ruthlessness is only restricted to his Lagos, Osun and maybe Oyo State....Amosun beg d audience because of Buhari, who is his family friend and father figure.

If u remember d adage he said on d stage...aja rope ohun la n beru, sugbon aja omo wipe olowo e la n beru...meaning, d dog (Tinubu, Osinbajo, Osoba and rest) thinks we are scared of them, but indeed, it's their owner (Buhari) that we are scared of.

Lmaogringringringrin

Humber, are you truly omo Ogun cos Ogun don't breed no cowards
Why are you scared of Buhari? Who the heck is he? What's fvcking special about him
Who will determine the next governor? Is it Buhari or the citizens of Ogun state
You disrespect your own son for some mekuturu from niger republic angry. To say I'm disappointed at this comment will be an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Triangles1:

Why are you pain like this, is your father among the people I'm talking to.

No but your forefathers among akpa amu angry
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

This is my only answer to u...additional 3 commissioners and still retaining d incumbent means they are leaving no room for violence in d State...they are not here to counter Amosun...Between Buhari and Amosun....what u don't understand...u don't understand.

Lol we all know the party that's been violent so far and it's not Apc.

Your achilles heel is that you keep on trusting this Daura man when you should trust in God. The kind strong thing the man go do una still dey in transit
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

Which office does Tinubu have gan sef...Tinubu that was sidelined by Buhari until recently ...Tinubu that supported someone else against Akeredolu and lost...d Tinubu that tried to stop Fayemi and failed...is it Tinubu who tried to relegate Fashola, instead, Fashola got 3 key portfolios...d same Tinubu tried to foist Yayi on Ogun and failed...I assure u, same way, Dapo Abiodun will fail.
The key word is the bolded....

If he can use and dump Tinubu, who says he can't use and dump Amosun.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

Removing Oshiomole as Chairman will be child play if Buhari wants to...d Tinubu that should be looking after his health is thinking about becoming President in 2023....Common, look at d man, a once robust man pre-2015...he has diminished in size in no small way...while i wish him strong health and long life, he should thread carefully with Buhari, less he get crushed...Northerners won't give him power...when d chips are down, all those he helped steal tickets here and there would align behind d sitting President.

The only way Tinubu would have his way is if, God forbid, Buhari wins and kicks d bucket and Osinbajo becomes d acting President...God forbid once again.
Buhari from time immemorial never took a firm stand on the party matters.

His I don't care attitude caused the Saraki episode in the senate and it's also the root cause of all the brouhaha going on in the party.

You are blaming Tinubu for using Oshiomole against Amosun but when Amosun and co used Oyegun against Tinubu in Ondo, did he blame anybody?

What goes around comes around, it's Amosun's turn now. Tell him not to cry to muchcheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

The fact is that Buhari is an APC candidate and the rally is an APC rally. So if APM members are there they should respect the owners of the rally

Amosun wont be the first politician to lose out in the scheming of his party. Mimiko was in PDP and lost ticket to Agagu, he went to labor and didnt bring crowd to PDP rally to throw stones just like Omisore lost PDP ticket went to Labor, Ladoja lost PDP scheming went to Accord etc.

There are some states where the governor is PDP, but supporting Buhari. Like Gombe He wont bring his PDP supporters and tell them to tear down APC banners at an APC rally

Buhari is not playing it safe because of Amosun, he plays it safe everywhere like he did with Saraki in Senate, Like he did with Oyegun, like he did with Onnoghen until it dawned on him that the result of his election might depend on Onnoghen

What AMosun did was terrible getting people to throw stones and water at the president and Vice.

Tell me if somehow one of the stones hit Buhari what will we be saying now?

I think Amosun planned to emebrass Oshiomole and Tinubu not Buhari.. Unfortunately his supporters went out of control.

If you know what Oshiomole did in the last APC primaries in Ogun state . He substituted names of those that won the primaries with those that didn't even contest at all. You can only respect party supremacy If the process was fair and it's the majority.. But this time around, few people sat down wrote names, deciding those that will contest and said party supremacy.. That action will definitely bring dissaffection into the party. If you see how Tinubu and Oshiomole are hated. It was Apm that organized the rally for Buhari. In fact, right now..Apm is the one campaigning aggressively for Buhari in Ogun state. By March 3 they will all decamp back to APC.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:
I think Amosun planned to emebrass Oshiomole and Tinubu not Buhari.. Unfortunately his supporters went out of control.

If you know what Oshiomole did in the last APC primaries in Ogun state . He substituted names of those that won the primaries with those that didn't even contest at all. You can only respect party supremacy If the process was fair and it's the majority.. But this time around, few people sat down wrote names, deciding those that will contest and said party supremacy.. That action will definitely bring dissaffection into the party. If you see how Tinubu and Oshiomole are hated. It was Apm that organized the rally for Buhari. In fact, right now..Apm is the one campaigning aggressively for Buhari in Ogun state. By March 3 they will all decamp back to APC.

The fact that Buhari was sitting down and they still went ahead to throw stuffs is terrible. How does Amosun think it will go at an APC rally and leading people to tear away APC banners

All you said after is politics and someone must be relegated for someone to win. Do you think Osoba will not have a similar story to tell about how Amosun sidelined him in 2015? Before Amosun joined ACN there were some people in AC, Did he also not substitute them with his own people? And the party leadership supported him over those who started the party

The AC people were all relegated for Ajimobi and Amosun to get to power. How do you think some of them who started and stuck with the party since 2003 felt? Was it not this same Tinubu who supported him in 2011 against his own AC people?

Its politics some time you win, some time you lose. The same process he benefitted from is what he is kicking now since it looked like he lost out. When Tinubu lost in the politicking of Kogi and Ondo state, did he go to hire people to scatter it?

It looks like its APM campaigning because Amosun is APM and controlling the state machinery and media

When Tinubu supports you he is an angel, but when he supports someone else he is a devil. Do you have 2 heads? Or why must Tinubu support Amosun all the time especially when Amosun worked against Tinubu interest ever since Buhari came to power whether in Senate Kogi, Ondo or Ekiti

Same thing with Akeredolu who Tinubu supported in 2012, Fayemi who Tinubu supported in 2010.

I am more concerned about Buhari winning tomorrow and Osinbajo succeeding him in 2023 and I am totally against anything that will scuttle this

Osinbajo individually does not have a political base to run on and he has to use someones base

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

The key word is the bolded....

If he can use and dump Tinubu, who says he can't use and dump Amosun.

That's where u missed and are mistaken...Buhari and Tinubu are awkward, but necessary bedfellows...their ideologies just don't fit...Amosun and Buhari go way back...their relationship is beyond APC and politics...and that's what is giving u guys headache....u just don't understand it...i don't see d status-quo changing anytime soon...and if it is gonna change...it won't be over someone like Tinubu or his co-travelers...it will be a personal choice between those 2.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

Lol we all know the party that's been violent so far and it's not Apc.

Your achilles heel is that you keep on trusting this Daura man when you should trust in God. The kind strong thing the man go do una still dey in transit

I will rather trust Buhari, than trust someone with a questionable character like Tinubu or Osoba and or even ur Dapo...I trust so much in God and so does Amosun...That's why i mention God a lot and so does Amosun (go back and check my statements) and listen to his interviews for words like "by d benevolence of God"...You guys are d ones who keep hammering dat Amosun would be disgraced...he would be relegated like Daniel...as if u guys are God...u are d ones placing verdicts on someone without putting God (The decider of all our fates) into consideration, God that u are not even sure what He has in stock for u and I, or even Tinubu.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

Lmaogringringringrin

Humber, are you truly omo Ogun cos Ogun don't breed no cowards
Why are you scared of Buhari? Who the heck is he? What's fvcking special about him
Who will determine the next governor? Is it Buhari or the citizens of Ogun state
You disrespect your own son for some mekuturu from niger republic angry. To say I'm disappointed at this comment will be an understatement.

Moja mosa laa mo akinkanju loju ogun...it is a Yoruba proverb

What is special about him is that, he's d C-in-C of d Armed Forces...the Presido of d biggest black nation...Ogun people would determine d next Governor and those are d people we believe in...what we are trying to prevent is letting Osinbajo and his evil co-travelers use Federal apparatus to intimidate our people, or manipulate INEC, in our stronghold, chikena. Level playing ground is all we ask for, not that some shrinking man would sit in his bouillon home and be deciding what happens in Ogun...kole werk and it won't work by d special grace of God.

Who is my own ojare...Someone who rose from a village in Osun, and adopted in Lagos...someone whom God gave grace to rise despite his questionable character...someone who now feels he's d owner of d Yoruba race...Respect comes with a lot of things....if i may ask, why is Tinubu always on d neck of our own son too, OBJ, calling him so many unprintable names, like expired milk because of Buhari...it's all about interest, and how much someone respects himself...if Tinubu had respected himself, and has taken what God had given him, Lagos State, instead of long-Drinking about, Yorubaland would be way more peaceful today.

My interest is Yewa agenda, d emancipation of my people...whosoever shows interest in helping my people is my friend...Amosun, Buhari and OBJ are our friends now...while Tinubu, Osoba, Osinbajo adn Dapo are on d flip-side of d coin.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by Myde4naija(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

The odds of him winning are very high...
It's now that you realize that the people decides who rules them. If so, why is Amosun and his boys hitting themselves on the ground over losing the ticket? Since you believe the people are solidly behind Apm, why are they harassing Dapo and his faction up and down? Why were you causing nuisance at another party's presidential rally?
You claim its the populace but when the will of the people of Osun was subverted last year, Amosun and his supporters were still in the Apc and he fully sponsored the shambolic election. Now the chicken has come home to roost and the past is haunting Amosun so sooncheesy

It's the people that will decide who will rule them on election day, not Amosun or Tinubu. E no sure for anybody until the votes are counted. Have you heard that Ogun now has 4 commissioners of police? The game has begun already
yeye dey smell,

I know tinubu will not just have a headway. Im so very sure
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Myde4naija:
yeye dey smell,

I know tinubu will not just have a headway. Im so very sure
Tinubu's loss does not necessarily translate to Amosun's win.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by Myde4naija(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
lenghtinny:

Tinubu's loss does not necessarily translate to Amosun's win.
probably.....

We are not sure who will win in ogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) / Elections: Obasanjo Acting Like A Little Child Without Responsibility – Sagay / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.