Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele (886 Views)

Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by Oshoboy01: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
‘Buhari might not finish his tenure if he wins 2019 General Election’ – Primate Elijah Ayodele reveals

The Leader Of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has made some shocking prophecies about the 2019 election which is just few days away. He made it known that If President Buhari wins the election, he might not finish his tenure as President due to health failure and that PDP Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is likely to be the winner of the 2019 general elections which is set to take place on Saturday, 16th Of February, 2019.

The prophet who is known for accurate prophecies revealed this in an interactive session with Journalists at his church located in Lagos during his birthday service.

In his words’ PDP should follow APC Bumper to bumper otherwise APC will rig the election and will change what is expected. If Buhari force himself to win this election, I don’t see him completing his term. If APC is defeated, let them leave honorably or else Nigeria will suffer another four years’’

He further revealed that there will be some places that the election will be inconclusive and it’s going to be delayed. He also stated that if eventually there will be any winner, It will be PDP Presidential Candidate, Alh. Atiku Abubakar, if its free and fair

‘’ If eventually a winner emerges, when the election is conclusive, it will be Atiku, if at all Buhari wins, he isn’t the legitimate winner, it’s a stolen mandate. The only thing I can say is that the present government should concur if they are defeated. If the election is free and fair, Atiku will win otherwise, APC will want to find their way’

Furthermore, he hinted that his church will soon be moving to a new auditorium which has a capacity of 20,000 people, located in Lagos.
It will be recalled that earlier this year, the Prophet called the attention of Nigerians to some prophecies showed to him by God and shockingly,
just two months into the year, they are already manifesting. Some of which includes the resurfacing of Ebola and the plane crash of the NAF

Below are some of his 2019 Prophecies :
SECURITY

I see Mutiny in the country especially in the military Our security is no where to be found, Nigerians will fight security men,kill them and security men will fight themselves,salary wont be given to the security agencies on time especially those fighting terrorists.Those fighting now are weak and needs replacement, if they are not replaced, there will be lapses.
Herdmen will still come up,we need a lot of prayers in apspect of security

EDUCATION
Some university will shut down, ASUU will go on strike, lets pray to avert the death of a prominent ASUU member, between now and 2022, another ASUU will comeout of ASUU
Lets pray against inferno in politecnics
WAEC; The formula of education will be changed
SUBEB : There will be corruption in SUBEB Money.JAMB will change their logo, some schools will shut down and lets pray against security in our institution.
Health : Lets pray so we wont see a long time strike.
In Nigeria and AFRICA, cases of EBOLA, Lassa, Polio will arise again, the rate of hypertension and diabetes will be on the rise, Cancer will be a major killer, i see a young man of 22 year’s old from Germany who will bring the cure for the cancer

JUDICIARY
Lets pray not to see the death of a SAN and Activitist, let’s pray that an attorney general should not fall sick
lets pray against attack on any court to set it ablaze, there will be new procedures in court, the terms of judges will be reviewed in age.

AGRIC : The government will help the farmers, they will want to help them with fertiliser but government officials will steal it.
Infrastructure, this government will want to do more on infrastructure
Electricity :Our electricity will drop by march, worst in april and by june increase again

Petroleum : There is going to be corruption in NNPC. There will be explosion, oil rig will take another process,our refineries will be down, OPIC will have issues and petroleum price will crash,diesel price and kerosene won’t be stable, There will be scarcity of fuel. The issue of subsidy will cause a lot of issues because there will be a joint force to fight the government.
I see Gas plantation to power our energy, the gas price will be fluctuating and lets pray we don’t see gas explosion three times

Sport : Nigeria will lift a trophy, i’m not seeing any orderliness in NFF. I’m seeing a faction in NFF. We need to pray against attack on our prayer,lets pray not to lose our one time footballer.the coach of under 23, falconet, under 20 will face challenges in 2019.
Anthony Joshua will be knocked out in 2019-2020

There is going to be challenges for some of our athletes because they won’t be paid, there will be issue in LOC.
Maritime industry : they will make a lot of money but there are problems and hardship they will face. the border here,the comptroller general will be changed, the CG will take some wrong steps in custom which will cause some issue, some will be given retirement unexpectedly. the clearing and forwarding people will have issues because they will be clamouring for new leaders. the price will also jackup.

Lets pray not to see unusual inferno in the port here. Lets be careful with apapa port because there will be problems there, some amunitions, cocaine,drugs will be impounded, the CG Will be changed too,they are going to impound some ships that will bring fake petrol to Nigeria.

NPA : There will be some changes in the leadership and the staffs will be equipped with gun because they will be attacked
TRANSPORT : NURTW will have issues, there is going to be faction in LagoS,ibadan, Ondo, Ogun and let them pry against assasisination.
Food : There will be food scarcity in 2025,my advice to fight this is to work on agriculture.
There will be inflation in january, February.

BANKING : Diamond bank has happened, keystone should get prepared,Zenith bank will have challenges,CBN will have issues because they won’t understand the economy. our economy won’t be palatible no matter the party that wins election.

NUJ : Lets pray against inferno in media houses.
Tradition : Ooni wil be making a lot of efforts, they will want to gang up against him but it wont work, i see the death of two prominent kings, the death of some emirs.

http://trixxng.com/buhari-will-not-finish-his-tenure-if-he-forcefully-wins-2019-general-election-primate-elijah-ayodele-reveals/

1 Share

Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by sammy99(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
He will not win,cos every sane nigerian are eager and cant wait for saturday to come inorder to retire d lifeless man to his cows in peace.
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by 360degreess(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Another scammer is on the lose... we heard so many “prophesies" in 2015 against Buhari,but the reverse was the case..4+4 next level is on the minds of good hearted Nigerians
till we meet on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by sonofthunder: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
are these for a Buhari or an Atiku led Nigeria?
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by Charmingrascal(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
"If the election is conclusive Atiku will but if at all Buhari win......" I can see that Prophet wasn't sure of what he said, he was only giving calculated predictions. Somebody should remind me of two of his prophecies that cas. This is what you get when press team visits 'men of God' in their homes/Churches and force them to prophesy, they must have some thing to say or I should say they must look for what to say so as to be in the news even if God doesn't show them anything they must give some calculated predictions, it's just like playing bet9ja.
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by wise0ne: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Haa too much for the KM ifeless
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by Salvador1: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Irrational prediction
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by Afamed: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
One early said Buhari will die if he bothers to campaign. Here we are, Buhari didn't just campaign, he visited the 36 states of the federation plus federal capital. While their imposter Atiku could not make up that number
Re: 2019 election : 'Buhari might die if he wins’ – Prophet Elijah Ayodele by diadem10: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Everybodi wants Atiku dollars. Lol

(1) (Reply)

3 Million Votes For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Lagos Electorates / Wow,a Friend Of Mine Spent 27,000naira Just To Vote For Buhari. / Presidential Election Results: Atiku Defeats Buhari In Ebonyi By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.