Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? (1959 Views)

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love / Who Else Is Still Doing This In 2020?? (pictures Attached) / What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Casemiro(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Habits are hard to destroy, and we usually take them as part of us.

As kids, there are certain habits and crazy things we did, doing such things as an adult seems abnormal. What are the crazy things you did as a child and still doing now?

mine is killing of earthworms with salt. anytime I see earthworms, I have this tingling feeling and rush to get salt! grin

The way the earthworms wriggle gives me joy! cheesy

what about you?
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Shegzdave: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
I also enjoyed killing the earthworm with salt, then i would call my friends to enjoy the view with me...then, we usually keep record of the person who killed the earthworm Most...
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
I suck breast as child,& I'm still sucking now it's an habit I tried to let go but couldn't.

5 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by phintohlar(f): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sunmolar:
I suck breast as child,& I'm still sucking now
it's an habit I tried to let go but couldn't.
oni mukumu

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cutting my fingernails with my teeth smiley

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by phintohlar(f): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Me i don't have but my elder sister does, she sucks her two fingers till date despite been married. And now her 2nd son sucks tongue abi na lips.. equation con balance,, mama dey suck fingers picking dey suck tongue, and anytime the poor boy is watching cartoon and get carried away, his mother (my sis) will be like "close ur mouth joor naughty boy" and in my mind am like " no be u he take am resemble" yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
oni mukumu
how can I stop this imukumu pls?
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by phintohlar(f): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

how can I stop this imukumu pls?
I'll pray for you don't worry
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
I'll pray for you don't worry
you mean prayer can stop habits?
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by xpac01(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Here are mine:

1. Smelling my arm pit. While alone.
2. Picking out solidified mucus from my nose and mould it to small particle. Still do it while alone. I just don't understand why I still do it though.
3. Stoning innocent lizards.
4. Scraping and eating burnt bottom pot. So local of me.
5. Mindlessly playing with stones on the road. Especially when happy or thinking over something.
6. Urinating and walking at night when I did not go out with my car.
7. Fart (pollute the air) then consciously wait to perceive the foul smell. Chaii...

10 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by phintohlar(f): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

you mean prayer can stop habits?
of course yes
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Boraheloo: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2019
1 : I sulk when you don't gimme what I want
2 : I disturb when you aren't giving me attention... �
I find the attention by all means �

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
Here are mine:

2. Picking out solidified mucus from my nose and mould it to small particle. Still do it while alone. I just don't understand why I still do it though.
5. Mindlessly playing with stones on the road. Especially when happy or thinking over something.

You need help seriously. Such dirty addictions!
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Boraheloo:

Hahahaha. So much me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by xpac01(m): 3:43am On Feb 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need help seriously. Such dirty addictions!

You need your dictionary seriously. When I go out on date with you, you can never catch me in those stuffs.

Addictions here are things we almost can't do without.

I also forgot to add:

I fart then consciously wait to perceive how it smells... Makes it dirtier right.??

Love ya!!!
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
of course yes
OK.pls I'm waiting.
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by FruitCakes(f): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Nothing like that
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by phintohlar(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

OK.pls I'm waiting.
aii
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by tokrizy: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Boraheloo:
o mani problem

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by daviesblaze(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2019
okay
1. The tingling desire to kick any object like a plastic bottle when i see one. There was a day i saw a bottle and decided to act matured by not kicking it grin grin Guess what?
i still went back to kick it to celebrate my maturity cheesy cheesy

2. Always love to tease any fine girl. maybe thats why i have plenty fine girlfriends grin grin

3. Who else still picks gravels from a loaded heap and start practicing your kick skills with them one by one cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by coolestofall(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2019
We gat some disgusting bastards up here. Grown men at that.

1 Like

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by ecstasy357(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

As kryptonite is to superman, that's how breast is to me.

My siblings shared a story with me of how my mom used bitter leaf to rub her breast but it didn't stop me.

If I'm sleeping close to a lady. My hand will involuntarily find her breast. Because of this, I'm a perfect gentleman, I don't sleep close to dem. I'll go for d floor, couch or any other place far from them.

The good side to this is that I just know what to do with my tongue, lips and teeth when sucking. My wife will testify
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Casemiro(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Shegzdave:
I also enjoyed killing the earthworm with salt, then i would call my friends to enjoy the view with me...then, we usually keep record of the person who killed the earthworm Most...
This gives me joy cheesy
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Divay22(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
Here are mine:

7. Fart (pollute the air) then consciously wait to perceive the foul smell. Chaii...
Hahahaha. Only you.
So, nothing you big leave.

Still finish my food before eating the meat.
I still look attention. Most especially my mum's own.
Can't wait for raining season to come, lemme finish what i started grin grin
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Offpoint: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Pulling my díck from behind in between my 2 balls pretending to have a vagîna... I do this shît every time I'm bathing.

Intentionally burning my pot of soup and eating the burned part.

Licking my lips whenever I'm washing, sweeping or cooking.
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by marvin906(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2019
hmmmmm....
I dey sneak pick meat from pot when I was a kid Sha and if mumsy catch na heavy beating..
now the only difference is I don't sneak I just majestically enter into the kitchen and my mom majestically throw me out.. that woman can never trust me with her pot

3 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Offpoint: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2019
ecstasy357:

My siblings shared a story with me of how my mom used bitter leaf to rub her breast but it didn't stop me.

If I'm sleeping close to a lady. My hand will involuntarily find her breast. Because of this, I'm a perfect gentleman, I don't sleep close to dem. I'll go for d floor, couch or any other place far from them.

The good side to this is that I just know what to do with my tongue, lips and teeth when sucking. My wife will testify
Lol, you're a perfect definition of my neighbor kid... the guy's only 3 but he's addicted to anything breast... I can't sleep if his hand is not holding someone breast. He doesn't play with guys, if you don't have breast don't carry him.

2 Likes

Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
ecstasy357:

honest child!
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Sunmolar(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by DateMynd44(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Offpoint:
Pulling my díck from behind in between my 2 balls pretending to have a vagîna... I do this shît every time I'm bathing.

omo you're not alone oh
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by teresafaith: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
When I'm sleeping my legs are usually on the wall, and if I don't do I won't be able sleep.

Though my mom said its an ogbanje trait, and I've been doing it since I was kid.
Re: What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? by Casemiro(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:
Ordinary sucking or in a romantic way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plss What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Class Rep / See Video As Slay Queen Causes A Stir And Commotion In Topless Unclad Photo / Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.