Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today (1815 Views)

Video: Today In Jos, Atiku Said, They Should Vote AP... C / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by teufelein(f): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
TruthinAction:
I think the key players know all these. They just want to fool millions of Nigeria who can't think deep. Kanu Nnamdi focused on just the ears. There are too many more differences between this man and the real Buhari.

1. Compare the nose. It's not the same. Check the curves very well.
2. Try to place the two pictures of the old one and the real one, the shape of the face is different.
3. The voice or intonation is also different.
4. This one looks much younger.
5. It is reported also that he is not as tall as the real Buhari.
6. It took him several months to start working at Aso Rock because the office was inaccessible due to finger print different. So they made different excuses like rat has invaded the office. They are trying to clean it up.
7. This one has never gone back for medical check-up like the real one. Oh it's a miracle.

It's up to you especially southerners and Christians to end this reign of deceptive government. It is a monumental fraud that should enter the Guinness book of world record. And it's a crime that should not be allowed to go unpunished. That is why they must force themselves back into office for fear of facing the wrath of the law after leaving office. This is what wanting power at all cost can result to. Please, watch the video very well before making your comment. To me, it's not a news. I knew it even before Kanu started exposing it. It was from the video of his first return from treatment that I knew it's not Buhari. I downloaded it, watched it several times. That man they used is even different from the current one. It's really so sad what people can do to stay in power. People are afraid to talk because they don't want to be arrested, jailed or killed. Well, you will still die anyway. It's better to die a hero than to live as a coward. But when God has a purpose for your life, nobody can cut it short before it's time. God, please have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this fraudulent and evil government.

The truth is naked, my dear...only Foools will not see it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by jude79(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Any body that wants to go to the next level, should atte nd any buhari's rally nearest to your location. There, you'll either be spiritually admitted into poverty, before the physical manifestation or you'll be stampeded with immediate effect to the NEXT LEVEL. Your corpse will be a worthy sacrifice, to take the dullard to daura

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO:APC Senator & Deputy Spker Nasarawa Ass,hon Godiya Akwash Beaten, Stripped / Did Onyema Start Airpeace With Niger Delta Amnesty Money? / IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.